PDA

View Full Version : Networking

04-25-2007, 01:17 AM
Commander Fernandez,start calling the boys cause its time to meet and network AGAIN,HAHA!!
Our contract just passed so I will be the host... Oh and bring the SWAT team cause they have earned their refreshments!!!
Carlos,make sure to bring Ian,his dad,Dermit,Joey,well,you know,ALL our friends,even Rostrelli, cause we will be sharing some great strategies,haha
Man, we are finally getting PAID!!
BTW,DONT LISTEN TO ANY CRAP WHICH IS THROWN YOUR WAY,99% OF ALL MPD COPS SUPPORT AND RESPECT ALL OF YOU..THE 1% WHO DOESNT ARE BIIAATCCHHESS!!
Take care my brothers.:

04-25-2007, 06:04 PM
Began reading these posts yesterday and found it not to be very progressive or positive. As far as I'm concerned Bert, you and the City officers, supervisor and most brass that I know are #1. Unlike our other back-ups from other well known depts, we could always count on you guys and knew we were dealing with men who were professional and respected our positions. Congratulations on your great contract; it's good for you all and better for us! Igonore the BS, we got your back and you've got ours and thats all that counts. We all know that every dept. has some you cannot rely on or trust, we know who they are and avoid them at all cost.

04-27-2007, 01:23 AM
LT. SKI,

I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE CHEIF BY NOW. READING THESE POSTS I SEE NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED. I JUST FOUND THIS SITE AND THOUGHT I SAY HI. EVERYTHING FINE HERE IN DAVIE S.O.S. JUST A DIIFERENT DAY.

FOR ALL YOU CRYBABBYS OVER THERE, REMEMBER THIS, YOU GUYS ARE THE REAL POLICE, "YOUR SCHOOL BOARD", HOLD YOUR HEADS UP HIGH, AND DON'T TAKE NO BULLSHIT FROM ANYONE.

IN CASE SOME ARE WONDERING I LEFT BECAUSE I HAVE A BIG FAMILY AND THE MONEY WAS BETTER OVER HERE AND I WANTED MY WIFE TO STAY HOME WITH THE KIDS...........

SKI, SAY HELLOW TO THE OLD SCHOOL COPS AND KEEP IN TOUCH.

BE SAFE EVERYONE

SMITTY #276, OLD SCHOOL COP...............

04-27-2007, 02:40 AM
Lt.,thanks for the kind words.I couldnt have said it any better.
You know,just like a few lost souls who post here,I once was in the dark too.Ignorance,intolerance and lack of discipline consumes most men but a BROTHER reached out and offered hope. He said,"go east and seek light"!
To those with hate and just plain ignorance,please,find a brother and tell him you want to see the light and he will point the way.

To ALL I offer these words of wisdom which are found in the great book of knowledge:
'Ask and ye shall receive;Seek and ye shall find;Knock and it shall be opened unto you".
May the Grand Architect of the Universe keep you.
The contract has been ratified by the city commission so, again I say,"PARTY TIME"!

04-30-2007, 02:49 PM
Smitty, you're a Sergeant, great, give me a call sometime, I live on the border of your city and Sunrise, 305-218-8993; Lee

I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE CHEIF BY NOW. READING THESE POSTS I SEE NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED. I JUST FOUND THIS SITE AND THOUGHT I SAY HI. EVERYTHING FINE HERE IN DAVIE S.O.S. JUST A DIIFERENT DAY.

FOR ALL YOU CRYBABBYS OVER THERE, REMEMBER THIS, YOU GUYS ARE THE REAL POLICE, "YOUR SCHOOL BOARD", HOLD YOUR HEADS UP HIGH, AND DON'T TAKE NO BULLSHIT FROM ANYONE.

IN CASE SOME ARE WONDERING I LEFT BECAUSE I HAVE A BIG FAMILY AND THE MONEY WAS BETTER OVER HERE AND I WANTED MY WIFE TO STAY HOME WITH THE KIDS...........

SKI, SAY HELLOW TO THE OLD SCHOOL COPS AND KEEP IN TOUCH.

BE SAFE EVERYONE

SMITTY #276, OLD SCHOOL COP...............[/quote]