PDA

View Full Version : NEW BRASS

04-22-2007, 01:08 PM
H&H---- to captains a little too hyper a little too nervous hyper

TR&PA- GREAT PICKS ! all about the troops first, they know you can not have an organization with out good troops.

LB- hes a little too "one way" no mystery there stand up? ( heck no)
no loss no gain there

BS- Worst move of the year , like the other posters said you dont add gasoline to a fire thats already OUT OF CONTROL.

JB- I think he is going to be BS's boy I don't see him being a PA or TR he likes good police work but hes a bit too moody ( No gain )

I really think D.R should be booseted to major that guy has got services running with ZERO problems. and hes got a personality too.
That floor beacuse it has ZERO problems is over looked.
It has ZERO problems beacuse he is that good.

LF to IA--- Finally Someone FAIR and ETHICAL NO co-authors to IA investigators findings.
LF to major would be better.

CN to chief-- FAIR, HONEST,ETHICAL, TRUE PROFESSIONAL
THIS GUY IS GOING TO GO FAR MARK MY WORDS!
NO covert sneaky stuff, hes not going to allows his out of control BRASS to make him look bad.
The CITY IS MAKING A GREAT INVESTMENT in him!

what do you think? FEED BACK PLEASE

04-24-2007, 12:37 AM
I got word that Cannon from MPD was spending alot of time with Donnie, RAM and Martin at a dinner last week, then was seen at lunch with the city manager. Is another Miami guy coming here, please say it isn't so.

04-24-2007, 02:39 AM
You boys wouldnt know what to do with a real cop and man like Tom so dont worry,he aint going over the border!
We want Tom to be our chief but he is not an a$$ kisser like our chief and your brass so we will see...