PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever gotten a ticket from .........?

04-20-2007, 06:08 PM
Have anyone ever gotten a ticket from FHP? These troopers even write their own peoples. I would never even think about writting another cop a ticket.

04-20-2007, 11:50 PM
Not me. Very courteous and very professional! I have heard the stories about them but have yet to experience them. Why does it matter? And why on this board? FHP has one on here somewhere.

04-21-2007, 01:15 AM
Get a life, don't speed, I can't stand it when idiots gripe about getting a ticket. I am sure you were quick to let him know you were a cop, I am glad you got cited. Grow up and obey the traffic laws like the people you cite.

CITY COP

04-25-2007, 11:03 PM
FYI-FHP troopers are required to issue tickets to the at-fault driver in traffic crash investigations, even if it is an on-duty police officer.

04-29-2007, 04:42 PM
I bet $50 u r one of the first to grab ur badge when u get stopped, and if u haven't yet, sheer odds say u will....then we will see what ur attitude really is: u tuck it between yur legs and "take it" as dish it out, or "gripe" and whine asking why u get it if u r a po-po...sick of u self-righteous youngsters that think u have to write em all...

when it goes full circle we will really see if u r a true hypocrite...each man/woman has her rules, in 30 years (and still rollin wize-azz) never wrote a fellow officer

yes I have ben stuck when a crash occurred, but not when I had REAL choice...fool...but in the end u won't stay in the job real long, as your kind quickly get sick of the real comraderie and feel u can accomplish "more" in civilian life

do us all a favor and take the leap now

12-21-2007, 01:19 AM
I worked many uyears up north with NYPD..One thing you learned right out of the PA was that you NEVER wrote a LEO. If you did your life on the job would be hell for your remaining years.

I just cant undewrstand how guys down here write each other up....what gives?

12-21-2007, 01:21 AM
Sorry for the above typo's..

There used to be a website "copswritingcops.com" that had a good way of exposing the idiots out there who write fellow LEO's. Not sure if that site is still up and running.