PDA

View Full Version : WHERES DONNIE

04-20-2007, 02:51 PM
Makes sure you read the latest on DD (dearly departed). Visit his new website and read about all the wonderful thing he did for us when he was el hefe.

Then be sure to get your copy of the citys comprehensive terrorism plan, you know the one with all the outdated information that he spent so much time developing. Then ask yourself where would we have been without him.

http://www.verasysllc.com/management.php?id=74

04-20-2007, 06:21 PM
is that his mb uniform in the picture?

04-20-2007, 09:09 PM
Every now and then he wore the uniform. It just never seemed to be the same "color" blue.

04-21-2007, 01:35 AM
DD could not investigate his way out of a paper bag. He was never and will never be an investigator. We know he also was not much of a Chief.

Now being the bullshiter, two faced, cheating snake that he was is more like what his resume should read like.

Calling himself an investigator is a slap in the face to all the real investigators in the world.

Thanks for the great command staff you left us with, we will be sure to remember that. Hope to see you on the Beach soon.

04-21-2007, 04:27 AM
Some one should report him to the FCC for false advertisement.

How can he call himself an investigator?

I feel sorry for the poor souls that have their love ones kidnapped and are relying on Don to rescue them or negotiate a release.

I see paper can hold any lie.

04-21-2007, 06:26 AM
THAT WAS PATHETIC
donnie put a suit on tha tuniform shirt is NOT I repeat NOT SOP

I think this compant will be a major donator to the miami beach PAL
police athletic leauge
ha ha ha

04-27-2007, 01:53 AM
Unbelievable!

05-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Donald DeLucca, Executive Vice President

As leader of Verasys Consulting, Donald DeLucca is responsible for developing and implementing complete investigative and security packages for corporations and high net worth individuals including:

Logistics coordination, from personal and family security to extortion and kidnap recovery, from GPS tracking and monitoring to drug counseling and intervention.

Investment risk analysis; due diligence; reputation checks on vendors, suppliers and partners; thorough background checks on staff, employees and friends; DNA testing as appropriate.

Over 25 years law enforcement experience
As Miami Beach Chief of Police, responsible for a $70 million budget 95,000 residents and ten million visitors annually.
Under his leadership, crime decreased 30% and the city gained a reputation for excellence in handling all aspects of large events.
Developed the city’s comprehensive terrorism response plan.

05-08-2007, 03:00 AM
http://www.ccrpc.org/police/instructors/de%20lucca.htm

05-08-2007, 03:41 AM
Chief Donald De Lucca
He is a consummate law enforcement professional with an uncompromising commitment to duty and honor, as well as a motivational leader who guides by example and inspires loyalty and exceptional performance.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES.

05-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Looking good in your uni, thats whats important.
Our #1 benchmark.

05-10-2007, 10:56 PM
What is important is that we have a new future in someone who we can respect and follow. I for one, will follow Carlos to Hell and back. Look forward, not back. Stop forfeiting positive energy on the past. DD is gone. Carlos is here. That is what you need to concern yourself with.

05-11-2007, 01:18 AM
I agree 100% with the last poster! Let's move past the slump we have been in. Carlos, we look forward to the great things you will bring out of this department.

05-17-2007, 06:14 PM
DD was the worst chief this department has ever had representing the CMB. I personally do not know if CN can overcome the moves that DD set in place that will affect his administration. There are many deserving supervisors but.... the ones that have made it that do not deserve it is outright appalling. Coke heads, wife beaters, thieves, liars, career closet job officers,racists,etc. This is not representative of good judgement. You cannot continue to cover up these people and expect status quo. It is reaching new boiling points and I for one cannot wait for the clay walls to come crumbling down. CN has my support but he needs to change some of the past moves and quick!

05-24-2007, 04:09 PM
where's donnie? who cares! anyone notice who well things are going without him in charge? how about roll call this morning? finally a chief who appears sincere and competent instead of totally about himself. I agree with you, Che. Don D was the worst chief in more than 20 years here in my opinion. even worse than Huber for those who can remember that far back. he leaves knowing that he has the respect of no one. we all know what went on in his public and private life. he survived because the men and women in the lower ranks picked up the slack for the higher rank and because he had city officials and city manager snowed. he had the promise of being the best chief and instead leaves as the laughing stock of this police department. he was a failure here and will be a failure wherever he goes. so let us move on and wish Carlos the best. he will need it. Don D has set him up for failure. Don D would want nothing else than to see Carlos fail. let us do our very best and show the world what we can do with a good, caring , competent chief instead of a selfish, self centered, arrogant, vindictive, arrogant, incompetent chief. i say move on! if this helps ask yourself if you would trade places with Don D. everyone I ask says the same thing, no, not even for a minute. be carefuls and have a safe weekend.

05-27-2007, 07:14 PM
Thank you WHO CARES! Have a good one yourself.