PDA

View Full Version : time for a change

04-20-2007, 03:55 AM
White hang it up, you got lucky and went 2 terms. Be proud you have served yourself well, change is good pasco is not the cow town of the past the citizens deserve more, the deputies deserve a strong leader that will look out for them. I believe change is in the future god bless the men and women of the pcso that place there lives on the line each and every day to serve the citizens of this fine county. North End Commando I hope WHAT you say is true.

04-21-2007, 03:46 AM
Swat been in the business for since 1980 with a few departments, an unfortuately I worked with Foster Brooks BoB and Wonder Bread Boy. I am aware how these guys work and there very poor reputation they had with the State. Public records on these guys file will paint the picture for you on our boss here........ The guy in Hillsborough is a Great Guy and Leader that came up through the ranks of Sh*& hole zones of Tampa. Lets face it pound for pound "Real Police" experience you make your choice. You cant ask a homeless man how to fly a jet plane, you ask a real jet pilot. Think about this "Hey Sheriff have you ever handle a Bank Robbery, Home Invasion or a Death Investigation in your career. NOPE I did not think so. Stay safe guys.....CYA

04-21-2007, 11:58 AM
Northend Commando,

If what you say is true, please tell Hillsborough that the time to put up or shut up is approaching very rapidly. Lord knows we need a change, but if it is to happen (and we very much want it to) he needs to make his intentions known so the necessary work can begin to get him the recognition and backing he needs.

He does not need to follow the recent example of two others who said they would run to test the waters, then back out.

We need a winner :!:

04-21-2007, 12:16 PM
Hillsborough should actually wait until 9 months out from the primary. This guy has connections up the food chain and Hillsborough don't need those in tallahassee looking to do him in this early. I would love to see some good debating followed by a tight election race. We will need to watch corley though. I suspect Hillsborough will get the state PBA and FOP backing because this guy thinks union is a very bad thing and his former PBA buddies no longer like what they see. They should pull some old memos and letters with his john han**** on them.

04-21-2007, 08:22 PM
Nine months out is way too late. Even with connections, he has to get to all of the citizens with his message......early. BW has the public snowed. This guy needs a good year to expose him for what he really is.

fldeputy
04-21-2007, 08:57 PM
I agree,....anyone that thinks they are the right candidate needs to start now cause their opposition has a great headstart and the added bonus of being the present Sheriff.

04-22-2007, 07:43 AM
Whoever is going to run needs to develop connections in Tallahassee. This is why the only person who will have a snowballs chance will have to come from the democrat ticket. No one will be able to unseat BW in a primary unless his deceit is exposed, or he gets caught up in a scandal. ho-humm. Maybe the crime stats would be the place to start. Like how cases are exceptionally cleared down the hall.

But actually the times has all the fuel needed. He was quoted talking about creating a working environment where a deputy cando an actual investigation, but they can't. they are pulled for barking dogs and other nonsense calls because response times and being a report taker are more important than solving crime.

04-22-2007, 11:57 PM
Amen, Brother. Bring on the Democrats.

:cop:

04-23-2007, 11:00 PM
Any time they want to announce their candidacy and ask for help.........

04-26-2007, 08:00 AM
If we understand the Sheriff and his command staff correctly, the reason we have too few deputies and why we won't be able to get the GAP insurance is all due to John Gallagher. Hmmmm, I have seen him at numerous functions and I can tell you this, the runnings and operations of the Sheriff's Office and how the Sheriff determines how many sworn deputies he needs is the furthest on John Gallagher's mind. I think he is doing just as he always does and staying back so he can watch the sheriff fall on his face like all the previous ones have. It appears as it is more of the sheriff's smoke and mirrors as usual.

04-26-2007, 11:51 PM
Did you ever think that John Gallagher is much smarter than the Sheriff and is playing him like a fiddle, and is helping to get his sorry butt voted out next year???? :snicker:

04-27-2007, 03:20 AM
Hey guys lets stay positive and what comes around goes around. It only takes the right adversary with a plan, time, money, and political ties in Tallahassee. Its nice that Foster Brooks has connection in Tallahassee. If you are in the game you better know how to play otherwise no one that has any sense should even attempt to jump in the Race because its going to get UGLY this election (GUARANTEED). So its time for the torch to be TAKEN. So brother commando in time you will flex the alligator and send foster brooks and boy wonder back to a what ever they were doing at AB&T. Let them taste some clam chowder and a good loaf of bread.............CYA Stay safe out there guys....

04-27-2007, 09:48 AM
what makes bw sooooo bad that you feel it is time for a change. and what are you looking for in the new sheriff who ever it may be???????????

04-28-2007, 12:29 AM
I want someone that will do what they said they would do when they are campaigning.

I want someone that will understand the need and know how of dispersing personnel to provide a safe and sound work environment.

I want a person that tells his staff he will treat them like family and mean it.

I want a sheriff that is really interested in law enforcement and conducting it in the county.

I want a sheriff that has a understanding of the Corrections field and willing to put administrative staff that will have the respect of the people that must work for them.

I want a sheriff that you can tell he is lying by other means than just his lips are moving.

I want a sheriff that is willing to work with the union as many other sheriff's in the state are doing.

I want fair discipline through out and no special treatment if you are executive staff verses members in the staff.

I want the top ranked to understand the job from a performance stand point and not a numbers tumbler.

I want a fair promotion system that is not gonna pass over allot he females that have been passed over for promotion.

There are many wants that could be brought up!

04-28-2007, 12:58 AM
So, basically what you are saying is Bob needs to go :?: :?: :?:

:evil:

04-28-2007, 10:55 PM
These accusations could be made against any employer by any disgruntled employee (current or former) or any political adversary and are impossible to defend against (I am not treated like family?).

Frankly, I am glad I am not treated like family – they are often a lot more dysfunctional than us, expect you to work long hours for free, and don’t provide special risk retirement.

:wink:

04-29-2007, 12:16 AM
Good. Perhaps BW will have a spot for you in his next regime, COP LT. I hope you enjoy your next place of employment, beginning January, 2009.

04-30-2007, 01:02 AM
i am a 20 year vet with pcso, white has been a big let down for me, no sour grapes i do have rank and hv had a great career no tks to white tho. the hillsborough lt has my support along with any of my friends n family in west pasco.

04-30-2007, 01:29 AM
sad to hear your family would treat you that way, i love my job just sad with the lack of leadership we have had lies lots of smoke screens if pasco citizens only knew the truth. white has a little over a year to change things and get rid of his staff and surround himself with strong leaders that are cops and care about ridding the county of crime most of all taking care of the deputies under their command. i think at one time his heart was in the right place but he took advise from fools and surrounded himself with fools. again the pcso has bn part of my life for the past 20 looking to do just 5 more. i cry for leadership i want to be treat as family.

05-03-2007, 04:07 PM
Bob only cares about himself and will get rid of you as soon as he has no use for you.

Deputies and Detectives have asked for the ability to pull up booking photos on their computers for years which can help in investigations. Old pasty BW said no and made sure he put them on his website for citizens instead.

Myth- BW cares about solving crime and arresting those offenders thereby preventing more crime.

Fact - Response times are more important than solving crimes and BW's political game is more important than giving the crime fighters the tools they need to do the real law enforcement.

Deputies want more job security by having a fair and level field where disciplinary action is concerned and have asked for this no budget impacting item.

Myth - BW is a cop and understands COPs and in is supportive of his people.

Fact - BW is not a cop and has no clue how to even write a citation. He has no concern for the county's men and women on the front lines and refuses to make discipline fair and equal.

BW is an effective manager and can effectively allocate resources through his "more with less" strategy.

Myth - The community is safer today than 6 years ago.

Fact - Crime is up and still climbing. BW has admittedly low balled the county commission under each budget and then tried to inflate it on the tax payers in his political chess match. He went from an era where EVERY county commissioner attended the anual banquet to one where only one or two will even consider showing up. His arrogance has led to an number of experienced deputies fleeing the agency and the replacements are not even close to the quality of what they should be as entry level deputies and we have scraped through the bottom of the barrel which can no longer hold water because of how hard we scraped through.

BW, do yourself and the county a favor. Leave now. Your contacts in state government will not stand by you as you begin to spiral downward and will sever their ties just as you would to those you support. You are not effective as a leader or cop. Your people don't trust you and if our word is all we have, you have nothing because you lie and try to blame the CC and John Gallagher for all your faults and failures. Rationalization is the first step on the path of corruption.

05-06-2007, 02:55 AM
Hey I missed this page. I will have to concur with the above facts TOTALLY. I'am not the only one that is not afraid to voice the FACTS on BW. Great page Guest you cannot smell it any better than what you did. Stay in touch Guest and Swat we seem to be the vocals around here. Again Guest "Great" page. Real departments Do give the troops acess to photographs, etc. Hell law enforcement is basically I.D ing suspects and people of concern. It happens to be a MAJOR tool in fighting crime. Like I have been saying we need a REAL COP here not a Day Care. I feel like this is 1700s...... Hell in the 1800s they were displaying suspects of crimes which was a very strong tool of the trade. BW Come to the 21st century man. CYa