PDA

View Full Version : Allow me to Summarize retnuh

Curios George
04-20-2007, 12:09 AM
For anyone who may have missed retnuh opinions on ALL subjects, please allow me to summarize them for you:

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah ....

Sorry Bro, but you need to move on. It is NOT time for a new Sheriff!

Get over it already.

04-20-2007, 01:57 AM
I agree now is not the time for a new Sheriff. We'll wait until the election and then vote for a new Sheriff.

04-20-2007, 02:19 AM
Relax, Jake. Differing opinions and views remember? Nothing personal, no personal attacks or the like. It is, in my opinion, time for a new sheriff. Hunter has done much good. He has run out of steam. He should gracefully step down. A new sheriff and a new admin is desperately needed to give some life back to this agency. I got to get some sleep now.

Paradise
04-20-2007, 02:33 AM
Thats funny retnuh. You keep saying the same thing. I thought you were already sleeping and having a bad dream. Its time to wake up. If need be I could arrange a gentle finger to nudge you awake :shock:

I have never seen anything else in your postings except the same old redderick. Do you even have an opinion about anything else?

Oh by the way, when you wake up in the morning and head in to work, tell Ortino I said hi.

Ten8hotel
04-20-2007, 03:38 AM
Game,set and match to Paradise. retnuh and the rest can collect the signatures and submit their intention to run for sheriff to the clerk or stop the chatter on the matter. Would it not seem fruitless to keep telling your spouse "IT IS TIME FOR A NEW CAR, THIS ONE IS WORN OUT" "I FEEL VERY STRONGLY ABOUT THIS...REALLY I MEAN IT!!!" But then not take yourself right down to the car lot and get it yourself?? You can tell everyone what you want but will get nothing, including respect unless YOU do something about obtaining it. I don't think you will be succesful though. There are too many people currently quite satisfied with what the sheriff has done for us.

04-20-2007, 07:46 AM
dont be so ignorant about retnuh I agree with him that we need a new sheriff retnuh has said the sheriff has done a lot of good but that he has lost his effectiveness i agree. comfort is complacent. I would say that most who are quite satisfied have no idea what is going on in the CCSO. I will vote for whoever I think is best for the job, Hunter or another, just like retnuh. Hunter is not the only person who can do good for the CCSO. Lastly... who are you to tell people to go away and not post their opinions? This is a site for opinions. Don't get all nasty when you are not agreed with.

04-20-2007, 11:26 AM
Yea..new sheriff...we need a change....yea....no more Don Hunter....his time has run out.....oh look, a puppy........

Paradise
04-20-2007, 01:14 PM
Ha ha ha Zonedrone, thats funny!

I never said that he had to go away. Read my post. I said that the ONLY thing he says is the same thing over and over and over and over.

It gets old reading the same thing and I think that was the point Curios George was trying to make.

Some keep saying we need a new Sheriff but I see a few problems with that;

1. There is no one with ANY credability to run against him!

2. He runs a good department. If you think anyone else could step into this job and not have the same issues Hunter faces then your living in a dream world and have no clue what the office is about.

3. There would be at least a 4 year learning curve for anyone attempting to take his position. I am sorry but I do not feel like wasting four years of my life while someone else gets OJT just to learn the reasons why Hunter does it this way.

I could go on but this little voice inside me tells me that I am wasting my time trying to explain common sense.

Again, I am all for open articulate discussions not repeat statements with no merit. I never said he had to go away.

I look forward for a professional and well stated reply but I will not hold my breath... Nicy puppy!

(Did you tell Ortino I said hi?)

04-20-2007, 04:54 PM
RETNUH,
It is safe to say you dislike Sheriff Hunter. My guess, you tried to leave the agency and go elsewhere, but found yourself stuck because know one would hire you due to your backstabbing tactics and inability to get along with others. You are like a cancer within our agency. We need to find you, and remove you so it cannot spread to others. If you want to vote for a new sheriff, than go do it and stop running your mouth about it. The majority of people on this website are sick and tierd of your tussy ass comments and hiding behind the keyboard like the coward you are.

04-21-2007, 02:15 AM
*sigh* those who lose their cool and result to personal attacks, like those above, clearly indicate they are losing the discussion... and that they have trouble facing the truth. maybe they are afraid of losing the coat tails they are riding on IF a new sheriff comes to town. I do not dislike sheriff Hunter. I have said many times he has done much good for the CCSO. I have never tried to leave the CCSO since coming here wayyyy back BEFORE Hunter was sheriff. Now, cover your sensitive little ears boys... .... In my opinion, it is time for a new sheriff and a new administration. It may be mr. ortino. maybe not. i will vote for who I think is best for the job among all runners. What the heck is so bad about that? has Hunter so deluded and hypnotized you all into being non-thinking yes men? Cmon people

Ten8hotel
04-21-2007, 02:19 AM
That may be a bit too strong of an opinion on retnuh. While retnuh may be annoying because he states and restates his views in clear concise terms, he still has a valid opinion. I may not agree with his..or her views but I doubt he is a coward. Any opinion retnuh has that is so strongly rooted will eventually be conveyed to friends and coworkers voluntarily by retnuh. Let's face it, retnuh is absolutely convinvinced of his views. Change is great sometimes and I too WILL vote for the best candidate for office given the available choices and personal work,family and social history of each candidate when the time comes. It's the obligation that all of us have because people have given their lives in defense of these freedoms for us. I have been satisfied for many years and also subscribe to the mentality of supporting the man that gave you the job and subsequently signs your check. In any event, the next 18 months will certainly be an important and interesting time in our agencies history. What matters most to me is that we are ALL still here 2 years from now and proud to a a Collier County Deputy Sheriff.

04-22-2007, 02:02 AM
While I understand the mentality of supporting the man who hired you, it would behoove any officer to pay attention to whats happening in the agency. Have you ever noticed that there are no programs for utilizing older retired officers from this same agency that have years upon years of experience in solving major crimes? We are one of the few in the state that dont do that. Ever wonder why? Some say its because Sheriff Hunter purposely got rid of anyone that was here before he was and he does not want anyone coming back from the past that really know all about him. Could be. You should vote your heart and mind for Sheriff. Remember, just because someone, even the Sheriff, says it, doesnt mean he knows what he's talking about or doesnt mean its true. With all the latest problems, it's obvious that there are problems in this agency. What's amazing is that the newer LEO's here, have never even heard of some of the previous LEO's that worked for this agency. They have never heard of the heros that worked here before. It's almost like, this agency didnt exist before Hunter. It did and it was great. People trusted each other. The public trusted the officers and when an officer was hurt or had health problems, the public took it upon themselves to find someway to help. It actually didnt have to come from within the Sheriff's Office. There was an IA bureau, sort of. But then, there wasn't much need for them. The officers sort of policed themselves and we weeded the bad guys out before they were here long enough to wear out a set of tires. Anyway, vote your mind, but listen to your heart.

Curios George
04-22-2007, 02:36 AM
The kind of agency you are referring to years back existed because the agency was small, not because Hunter was or was not in office. Any small agency has the comradely and support from the public. It exists because everyone knows each other. As an agency grows it naturally loses that small town charm an appeal.

What CCSO is going through is natural and happens to all agencies that exceed the size that prohibits personal friendship and knowledge of your peers. It is not a result of what the Sheriff does or does not do. If you want to know what CCSO will be like in 10 to 15 years all you have to do is look at Miami, Orlando or Tampa today to have your answer. It is inevitable.

Some misunderstand what the Sheriff’s position truly is and want to cast blame to him when in reality it would still occur no matter who was the figure head. If you look at the total number of people fired from our agency each year for misconduct it would total only about 1% if that. That is a result of the law of averages not the result of the Sheriff. There are other agencies through out the country that would dream to have our problems.

The Sheriff can control our pay, benefits, equipment and training. Not the actions of others. If he could we would all be perfect!

As for hiring the old experienced retired guys to conduct investigations, all I have to say is why you would want to come back and work after you already worked your entire adult life. I know when I retire I will be so far from law enforcement that I will only leave dust in my wake while north bound on I-75. For me, retiring is a time to reflect upon a career that once was and not about creating a new one.

Just my thoughts…

04-22-2007, 06:54 AM
Whenever any veteran or retiree of another department inquires about the CCSO I let them know all about the good old boy and back stabbing stuff along with the other BS. Needless to say after a short talk nobody has joined. New Sheriff, new ideas, new structure, new day, let the fresh air in.

04-22-2007, 07:51 AM
I WAS HERE BEFORE HUNTER WAS SHERIFF AND HAVE PROGRESSED WITH THE CHANGES JUST FINE. ALOT HAS CHANGED, I HAD A VERY HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING THE QUANTITY VERSES QUALITY OF OUR MISSION AS LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS. I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS AND COMPLY FULLY. SUCCESS!

I AM NOT SURE IF A NEW ADMINISTRSATION IS NEEDED OR NOT. THIS CAN CAUSE A MULTITUDE OF VERY COMPLEX PROBLEMS AND ISSUES. CHANGE AND IMPROVEMENT WOULD BE GOOD, HOWEVER A NEW SHERIFF AND ADMINISTRATION COULD BE MORE DETRIMENTAL THAN POSITIVE FOR THIS AGENCY.

04-22-2007, 04:13 PM
Guys and Gals.
Listen to Paradise and Curios George. I come from a state that has a two term limit on the sheriff. Paradise hit it dead on with his post about the learning curve. Every 4-8 years we have a new person in office that can't find his ass with a dump truck. If he is in office four years, then we have to start over again. If he gets two terms, he just gets started with "his" goals and then we start over again with a new person. Its frustrating because we have to re-invent the wheel all the time. The command staff has to have meeting all the time to let the man know what is going on and selling him on the ideas that were previously started to keep the programs going. If you don't like the sheriff, leave and go to another county where you can get along. I know some people will be disgruntled about the administration but Collier really has it made compared to other places. My dept. has no MDT's, no AR-15's issued, we pay 365 dollars a month for family coverage on insurance and on a salary that is not even comparible to Collier. So be thankful for what you have. Compared to us, Collier really is paradise.

04-23-2007, 01:00 AM
Hey Parasite why don't you get your brother-in-law Been There a job? If he is good enough to keep the big myth alive online. He should fit right in with the rest of Don's Derriere Kissers, like you and Georgie.

04-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Curious George, I read your reply and agree with pretty much all of it. You are correct in refence to the "small town charm" perception. However, I must disagree with one point, in that I personally know of agencies the same size as Collier S.O. that have anywhere from 1200 to 1600 employees that all seem to get along and about 95 % of the members would kill to stay there. They actually have members that stay upwards of thirty years in the job, because its such a great place to work. Sounds like utopia doesnt it? It does exist. I know they're few and far between but they exist. The only bad part is that most of the agencies like that, that I know of are way down on the pay scale list and the areas are quite large. But they're there.
I for one believe that the officers should watch out for and -police- their own. I'm not saying to "rat each other out", I'm saying that if you see a subordinate doing something that will get the agency in trouble, do what you can to stop him or her. If that doesnt work, then you have to do the PRB thing. Anyway, just a thought. Sheriff Hunter has done a good job with his political duties, I just hate to see what has happened to the morale there. There are a lot of men who "grew up there", spent 50% of their life there and loved it. It's sort of sacred to us. Have a safe day.

04-23-2007, 08:26 PM
take a re-read of CG's post on 04/21/07 21:36:06. Really read it and think about the words he uses. Then, come back from fantasyland to reality.

04-23-2007, 10:39 PM
As suggested, I re-read CG's post from 4-21-07 2100 hrs. I didn't shake my head in disbelief at anything I read. Most of it seemed to be a keen perspective on our history and future. Am I missing something? Start collecting your campaign contributions already retnuh. :snicker:

04-24-2007, 04:48 PM
I too re-read CG's post and thought it was good info! I am not sure what retnuh is referring to. But then again I have never really understood anything retnuh has had to say from the begining.

Personally I believe retnuh is either a person who wanted to work for CCSO and could not get hired or WAS an employee who GOT fired. Either case he is not reflective of what our agency is made of or represents.

The minority always cries the loudest :roll:

04-24-2007, 06:55 PM
What are you saying about minorities?

04-24-2007, 07:16 PM
Not minority in reference to race! Minority in reference to numbers.

I will re-state: The fewest number of people seem to yell the loudest to compensate for their lack of numbers in support of a position.

The greatest number of people in a group tend to not speak at all believing that their numbers in the group speak the loudest.

I hope that clarifies it all...

04-24-2007, 09:48 PM
The public is not the minority here. Check the election results last time Hunter ran for Sheriff. Yes, he won. But there were thousands who voted against him. On this forum, the public IS the minority. On this forum, you only hear yourself and members of the agency. I dont know whether retnuh is a member of the agency or not, but he has some valid points. I think you'd be surprised how many members of the public actually read on this forum and do not comment.

04-24-2007, 10:46 PM
Easy Imus. It was a joke.

04-25-2007, 02:06 AM
CG, nothing personal here, just a take on the post you made that I referred to.

CG: "The kind of agency you are referring to years back existed because the agency was small, not because Hunter was or was not in office...."

That kind of agency is here again in many ways, to its detriment and to the detriment of us all. Size and small town charm may be related, but not so much as you might think. Charm can be had here again with a new sheriff and admin

CG: "What CCSO is going through is natural and happens to all agencies that exceed the size that prohibits personal friendship and knowledge of your peers. It is not a result of what the Sheriff does or does not do. If you want to know what CCSO will be like in 10 to 15 years all you have to do is look at Miami, Orlando or Tampa today to have your answer. It is inevitable. "

only if we let it happen.

CG: "... There are other agencies through out the country that would dream to have our problems. "

In some ways true. Still hunter has lost his edge and we as an agency from hiring to investigations by prb must do better. I think a new sheriff is the best way to do this. maybe someone will come along to take that leadership role, maybe not. we can be better and we should be better everyone seems to be happy in being so complacent

I could go on and on. think for yourself people maybe you will fall into the company goosestep and go merryly along. or maybe you will wake up.

"Just (some of) my thoughts…"

04-25-2007, 02:11 AM
ooops i forgot to identify myself on that last post. it was me. and here is a clue... retnuh is actually more than one person and we are all current ccso members each with over two decades of experience

04-25-2007, 03:33 AM
RETNUH,
You can slam the sheriff with your slander and disrespect (misspelling his name), but that won't change your status within our agency. You will always be disgruntled and a failure because you allow yourself to be. Try going to a different agency or line of work. We have no use for you here. You can post your opinions on here without disrespecting your boss by misspelling his name. I wish you would man up and announce who you are. I am sure if I take the letters within your name I could spell the word wuss.

04-25-2007, 10:08 AM
discord does not equal failure...he has the right to speak...welcome to America...why don't you "unsure his Constitutional garrauntees.." rather than attack him for his views.

i don't necessarily agree with retnuh, but support his right to say whatever he wants...speak on brother...

Paradise
04-25-2007, 05:30 PM
ooops i forgot to identify myself on that last post. it was me. and here is a clue... retnuh is actually more than one person and we are all current ccso members each with over two decades of experience

Sounds like a case of mutiple personalities which leads me to a question;

If one of retnuh's personalities, :x , gets in an argument with another personality, :evil: , and retnuh locks himself in a room, would that qualify for False Imprisonment :?:

:?

veteranrookie
04-25-2007, 06:13 PM

Sounds like a case of mutiple personalities which leads me to a question;

If one of retnuh's personalities, :x , gets in an argument with another personality, :evil: , and retnuh locks himself in a room, would that qualify for False Imprisonment :?:

:?

If it did, i would have to whiskey that call if put on it...

04-25-2007, 07:15 PM
"You can post your opinions on here without disrespecting your boss by misspelling his name."

What a brown noser. Parasite, Georgie sounds like another robot is bucking for promotion.

I rather work with free thinkers and problem solvers then mindless robots who can't make a move without reading Donny's manual for policy during re-election season.

Curios George
04-25-2007, 07:42 PM
"rather work with free thinkers and problem solvers then mindless robots who can't make a move without reading Donny's manual for policy during re-election season."

Thats funny, I have not heard one thing from you that would even hint at the fact that you are a free thinker and problem solver. All you do is say the same thing "It's time for change". That is a statement inwhich you have failed miserably to state your free thinking and problem solving to validate that argument. In fact, you originally came to this forum calling others RATS for those who want to follow policy and do the right thing.

So for you to think the way you do (Calling people rats, not wanting to accept responsibility for your actions etc...) and spouting off about time for change with no articulated free thinking and problem solving examples of why we need change, carries little weight to your robotic chant for change!

I know your type. You came down here from up north, do not even work the road. Have some cake job inside the agency and your still pissed off because you are not free to get a paycheck for doing less than what you currently do.

Let me respond to this post for you: Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah time for change.

Paradise, not only would retnuh be looking at false imprisonment but we would also have to call out the hostiage negotiator to talk him into releasing one of his personalities from the room without harm.

Sincerly,

The biggest brown noser who works midnights pushing a green and white below a LT's rank at CCSO...and darn proud of it!

veteranrookie
04-25-2007, 08:00 PM
wow, this is so much more fun than that ethics forum ever was!!

why haven't I met these pissed off deputies in our agency yet? Where are that at? Or why do they just show their anger here?

I guess that's a good thing to not noticed somebody bringing this on the job.

Curios George
04-25-2007, 08:07 PM
You can not spot them through displays of anger. You can only spot them from their lack of work ethics. Once you have been on the road for a while, they will be easy to spot. :shock:

veteranrookie
04-25-2007, 08:15 PM
I'll keep that in mind, george. thanks

04-25-2007, 09:18 PM
"I know your type"

Georgie, you only think you do, but I've seen and dealt with your type before. Typical house mouse POS who is always last to arrive on the scene and first to leave.

A brown nosing, azz kissing, boot polishing POS who can repeat P&P backwards and forwards, but couldn't name 3 gang members to save his own life.

Go polish your badge. You've been bagged and tagged.

veteranrookie
04-26-2007, 11:59 AM
This guy is angry... :roll:

veteranrookie
04-26-2007, 12:14 PM
"I know your type"

Georgie, you only think you do, but I've seen and dealt with your type before. Typical house mouse POS who is always last to arrive on the scene and first to leave.

A brown nosing, azz kissing, boot polishing POS who can repeat P&P backwards and forwards, but couldn't name 3 gang members to save his own life.

This was always the guy (while I was in the Service) that would say, "Well, based on my experience." and we would run the other way because he was the first person to get somebody killed.

Curios George
04-26-2007, 05:08 PM
"I know your type"

Identifying and classifying a single group of people out of the populous will not make you a better Cop but instead get you killed.

If you think knowing the names of Gang Members distinguishes you as a Deputy who is “On top of their game” or “Makes you a safer and Better Deputy” then tell that to the 300+ Police Officers that are killed in the Line of Duty each year. Less than 1% of Cops are killed by Gang Bangers.

It does not matter if you are talking to a Gang Banger or Joe Schmoe, They can each kill you, therefore, they should all be treated the same! If anything, Joe Schmoe is probably more of a threat because of the propensity to become complacent. As a Cop, you had better use sound principles, practices and tactics on every person you encounter not just the ones you know to be Gang Bangers.

As for the rest of your jealous comments, that is an unconscious statement in a public forum which you officially admit that you do not know policy, have a problem following the rules and your uniform is not clean or squared away.

It will take more than you to “Bag and Tag” this old man. And by the way, suspects are not “PERPS”. That is an old Hollywood term glorified by movies and repeated by want-a-be movie cops. They are SUSPECTS! It is just like we do not say "Meow" or “Book’em Danno”, but how would you know? It probably has been years since you actually put cuffs on anyone. (Sort of like whom you want to be Sheriff but hey, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree)

Curios George out…

04-26-2007, 06:04 PM
Georgie...You make a lot of noise on this board, but say little to add to the forum.

Do everybody here a favor and explain how you got the nickname "Rusty" as in "Rusty Handcuffs". Did you really take out your handcuffs one night and they had rust on them from lack of use?

04-26-2007, 06:23 PM
To Mr. Georgy...I am an outsider reading your posts and I have to tell you that you seem like a very angry individual. You come off as holier than thou with all your rants and raves about how other people's opinions are wrong and that the only opinion that matters is yours. You 8itch and moan about everything someone brings up on this forum if they do not agree with you. You, my friend, are what we northerners (I know you hate us too) call a "loose cannon". There doesn't seem to be any gray areas with you. You look at things as if there are only black or white. That type of attitude in law enforcement is dangerous and self consuming. Try to look at other people's opinions objectively rather than in your pi$$ed off angry at the world way. You are the type of guy who runs around saying "this is how we did it 30 years ago so it has to be right". Get off your high horse, take a step back, and realize there are other opinions amongst law enforcement professionals other than yours.

04-26-2007, 08:14 PM
I am also an outsider looking in and this must be a matter of perception. I do not see anything about Georg's post that would reflect anger. The only post I have seen that was truly from an angry person was from the CUBS16?? person.

I see a lot of passionate discussions on this board and unlike other agency boards, this one is a joy to read.

Keep up the good work all of you do. Collier has a great reputation and you each should be proud of that!

04-26-2007, 10:26 PM
Hi Mr. Guest,
I read your post about being Paradise's brother-in-law and thought it was amusing at best. I don't know paradise and have never met him but if he is anything like his posts, then he is a stand up guy who tells it like it is. And as far as keeping a myth alive? What in God's green earth are you talking about? I speak about my own dept. and the flaws it has and you bring up this crap? Yes, compared to my dept., Collier really does have a good thing. As I said before, if you are working there, please leave before your anger and resentment create some awful health problems for you. Its no disgrace to admit you can't hack something, it is a disgrace when your resentment and anger are ever present.

04-26-2007, 10:50 PM
what have i done to deserve such attacks? to para phrase john Lennon, all I am saying is give a new sheriff a chance.

I am bored with the old regime which has done nothing in the past few years to advance us but has done much to take us back a few steps. it is time for regime change. Hunter has done a great deal of good, but has just lost momentum. the new good old boy adminnistration is bad for us all. it is time for a change and time for a new sheriff and new admin.

okay, let's see how long it takes for the attacks on me. I bet not long at all

Ten8hotel
04-26-2007, 10:57 PM
Hold on a minute retnuh, I'm re-loading.....

04-26-2007, 11:50 PM
Not a peep from me! You are entitled to your own opinions and I respect you for them. If you believe that its time for a change, then you owe it to yourself to vote the way you want. Then, if something does or does not happen you are in the clear with yourself.

04-27-2007, 01:33 AM
RETNUH,
Here is one of several "attacks". You give me a headache. You are a broken record and sound like many of the criminals I put in jail. Please give it a break and post your thoughts elsewhere unless you can give supporting reasons for voting in a new Sheriff. Your comments about "taking steps back" is untrue as far as I am concerned. Try and support your crazy thinking if you want people to respect your opinion. And yes, I do believe you want people to believe you and respect your opinion or you wouldn't be posting comments on here.

04-27-2007, 02:50 AM
promoting from outside when men and women have spent their careers here and are more than capable of doing the job some reward for service that is spending so much time out of town doing other things that the agency is run by little kings and little kingdoms not doing much at all to be seen and to gain trust unless its election time or the threat of a union creeps up
allowing the agency to learn of agency business in the naples daily news instead of informing us all by consistently being inconsistent in word and deed

the first few terms were quite nice. that last four years has been a bust. cover your delicate, broken record ears now ----> I think it is time for a new sheriff a new admin and a fresh start. Hunter is not the only man capable of doing the job. he is not Christ.

04-27-2007, 04:22 AM
Here is an idea RETNUH, why dont you send CUBS1615 a message and find out where he works. He too was disappointed and left the agency. Now he is happy and working with real cops. Maybe you could get a job at his police department and the two of you could live happily everafter.

04-27-2007, 04:43 AM
am I being mean or attacking individuals in my posts? funny how that kind of attack is always sent my way by so many sheriff Hunter must be proud of you guys and your blind loyalty and obedience it is sad that you guys have such low tolerance for different opionions no wonder there is no morale here anymore no wonder we have such distrust of each ogther in our patrol cars no wonder that children with no real experience or know how are promoted no wonder that the real cops and the real knowlledge are over looked in favor or butt kissers adn pretty boys no wonder any tradition or followin has long since dissappeared from our agency no wonder it is time for a new sheriff. no wonder I have to go to bed now and get up again and try to make a difference in the morning agian

04-27-2007, 04:52 AM
Sounds like a personal problem.

04-27-2007, 07:51 PM
Hey retnuh.....Have you seen my baseball..???......FRANKS AND BEANS

04-27-2007, 10:40 PM
i have seen a lot here in my 20 plusyears here open your eyes and take a true objective look around and maybe you could see some things too as they say, seems like you cannnot see the forrestt for the trees we are gonna do you all a favor and take the weekend off see you back here on monday just one last thought -> time for a new admin and new sheriff

04-29-2007, 07:08 PM
Hey, is it just me or is there an echo in here...HELLO.........