PDA

View Full Version : CURRENT MIAMI MAJOR GOING TO SCHOOL BOARD

04-19-2007, 11:36 PM
We heard a rimor that current Miami Major Childress is gearing up to head your way---Well, is it true ?

04-19-2007, 11:49 PM
I hope not. We are the experts in school policing and have a few folks in command staff tht can hold their own in any Department. They have been detectives, sergeants, lieutenants, etc, and risen through the ranks. We don't need any outsiders. Blom was a blessing, but anymore hires from the outside and you have to start asking if this job is becoming a MPD hook-up. It would be a slap in the face to everyone in this department. When was the last time MPD hired a school board supervisor as Captain, Major, or Assistant Chief?

04-20-2007, 12:25 AM
We have nothing to offer Miami PD, Face it, They dont neen over glorfied shcool resource officers
I heard that she knows her stuff

04-20-2007, 03:40 AM
That nice lady is a city burn out with nothing to offer except be a white puppet for the admin.. She was hated by ALL at our dept and will soil yours..
The other poster had it right,Blom was a blessing but you guys have great leaders who should be promoted,ie,Horace,Moffit,Carlos and many more so let your voices be heard,cojone!

04-20-2007, 07:19 PM
When was the last time MPD hired a school board supervisor as Captain, Major, or Assistant Chief?[/quote]

Saywhat, are you hallucinating? That is the dumbest question yet posted on this forum! Miami Police is a real police department, with most of its command staff forged in the foundry of real police work. Yours are . . . well . . . what you guys call them of this forum! Wake up pal and get real!

04-23-2007, 01:06 AM
OSC=OLD (LAST MONDAY'S MARCARONI AND CHEESE WITH BURNT TOAST WITH LARD BUTTER) SCHOOL GARBAGE HAZEL NUT COP!
WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT THE FUUCK UP?

I WOULD WITHOUT A DOUBT PUT COMMANDER HURLEY, CAPT. IAN MOFFET, CAPT. HORGAN, AGAINST ANY CAPTAINS OR HIGHER FROM YOUR DEPARTMENT, WITH DEDICATION AND KNOWLEDGE SURPASSING WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU CALL, WHATEVER IT IS YOU DO OVER THERE? YOU ARE LASHING YOUR SCORN FILLED MIND AND TONGUE IN A TOPIC YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT! SCHOOL POLICING!

WE ARE LEADERS IN OUR INDUSTRY, ARE YOU IN YOURS?

AS FOR DEPARTMENTS, TECHNO-WISE WE SMOKE YOU GUYS OFF THE PRACTICE FIELD, SCORING A RUSHING TOUCHDOWN AS WE SPREAD YOUR OLD CRUSTED ANKLES FROM FIELD GOAL POST TO POST!

HANG FIRE...TO YOUR NEW CONTRACT - CONGRATS FOR HELPING US GET OURS... :wink:

04-23-2007, 04:16 PM
Those three would barely be Sgts. in any other Dept. (aside from maybe Opa-locka) Always remember, they are here for a reason.

04-23-2007, 06:29 PM
Folks, again, don't get caught up in the stupidity. I'm 100% certain that "Guest" is one of ours trying to get your goat. Again, let's concentrate on the contract. Let's stick together, and let's get paid! MPD is QRU and has always been a friend to our PD.

04-24-2007, 05:01 AM
[quote=BOOGIE DOWN PRODUCTIONS]OSC=OLD (LAST MONDAY'S MARCARONI AND CHEESE WITH BURNT TOAST WITH LARD BUTTER) SCHOOL GARBAGE HAZEL NUT COP!
WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT THE FUUCK UP?

As much as you like to slam others you should be able to take it with ease. But like all weasels you end up tearing you're robe when given you're own medicine.

I WOULD WITHOUT A DOUBT PUT COMMANDER HURLEY, CAPT. IAN MOFFET, CAPT. HORGAN, AGAINST ANY CAPTAINS OR HIGHER FROM YOUR DEPARTMENT (...)[/quote:3pgwjzyc]

And here we have the secret to succes of any weasel... Praise your brass cause they can take care of you later...

04-24-2007, 09:51 PM
We heard a rimor that current Miami Major Childress is gearing up to head your way---Well, is it true ?SATAN

04-25-2007, 12:37 AM
http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=20210

04-25-2007, 04:02 PM
OSC, Silence that fork tongue of yours, Commander Hurley, Capt. Moffet, and Captain Horgan have never done anything for me, but I do respect their work habits and what they have accomplished in their own careers.

A poet writing weasel like yourself obviously has asss-kissing and self job promoting as the priorities in your mind, a guilty besa-culo, maybe?

Do us all a favor and write on your own pages, that sincere poetry garbage you write!!!

04-25-2007, 05:51 PM
[quote="Boogie Down Productions"]OSC, Silence that fork tongue of yours,

Amortir ma langue? Jamais! En outre, c'est un forum public. A little
French lingo thrown in to add an international flare!

07-29-2007, 10:12 PM
We heard she is leaving in a month or two, getting ready to come over. Miami source stated she is nasty

07-30-2007, 05:32 AM
WHY WOULD CHIEF DARLING EVEN ENTERTAIN THE THOUGHT OF BRINGING THAT BIAATTCHH OVER THERE?
SHE IS A BIGOT AND HATED BY EVERYONE AT MPD. WHY????
THERE IS SOMETHING FUNNY ABOUT THIS. WHY NOT PROMOTE ONE OF U GUYS?
MPD COP!
GOOD LUCK AND WATCH YOUR BACKS.

07-30-2007, 11:53 PM
I would love to tell you guys that she is great and please take her, however i can not say thay to my fellow brothers in blue. She is the biggest biatch that ever lived. Does not know how to talk to people, walks around like her shit dont stink, f--ks with you until you retire, or transfer some where else. This women and satan are one of the same.

J Rastrelli
08-01-2007, 04:14 PM
What I dont understand is why you guys entertain half the posts on here. If it werent for rumor mills, police work in general would be 100 percent better. Usually the opposite happens on what you think is going to happen.

08-01-2007, 06:00 PM
John,just cause she is WHITE like u,doesnt mean she is a nice lady!
ALL the city guys say she is a bigot and a snob and they worked with and for her, for 20 some odd yrs. Esta bien,blancito?
Whatever happend to the old John? Guess those stripes made him a real company man,l.o.l.

08-01-2007, 06:34 PM
First off, Im not defending anyone, I have not even met this person. I dont even know who you guys are talking about. How dare you use my color in your argument. People grow up, mature, especially when they realize what is truely important in their life, My family. This job is just a means to make a living. We all have the same ending. If you want to talk to me you know how to get a hold of me.

08-11-2007, 03:20 PM
First off, Im not defending anyone, I have not even met this person. I dont even know who you guys are talking about. How dare you use my color in your argument. People grow up, mature, especially when they realize what is truely important in their life, My family. This job is just a means to make a living. We all have the same ending. If you want to talk to me you know how to get a hold of me.Dont worry, you will know her quickly when she starts f---ing with you guys. The word is soon

08-13-2007, 05:01 PM
Lets figure it out once and for all. Police work is based on the same fundamentals anywhere you go. Patrol and investigations, thats the fundamentals. As for MPD, MDSPD or MDPD all have great officers and supervisors and all have great idiots. We need to focus on doing the right thing all the time and trying to make it to retirement. Some unfortunately, never make it. As for any MPD Major or anyone else getting themselves more money or whatever. Do not hate the player hate the game. I know that most School Police Officers can make it anywhere and have proven it, we have lost a great number of officers to more money and less working departments. It takes alot to deal with School Board politics. God Bless us all. :wink:

12-01-2007, 10:25 PM
I can assure you guys that you want nothing to do with this Biatch, she enjoys screwing over her own people, but what she really relishes is to f_ck with other people's subordinates.

Satan in the flesh! :twisted:

01-26-2008, 04:29 PM
I can assure you guys that you want nothing to do with this Biatch, she enjoys screwing over her own people, but what she really relishes is to f_ck with other people's subordinates.

Satan in the flesh! :twisted:

She's leaving MPD in a couple of months, start wearing your garlic necklaces guys!!!!!!! :evil: