PDA

View Full Version : Ashamed

04-19-2007, 06:33 PM
I must tell you guys and gals it's a shame. My neighbor comes over the other day and asked me if I have ever heard of or been on this web site. He said that he happen to be at a get together where some deputy's were at and over heard them talking about this web site. So the next day he goes to this web site and reads the comments. I don't know about you people but when Joe Blow comes and ask what is going on because he reads you people airing your dirty laundry about one another, it doesn't make you feel good. And it sure doesn't make you feel proud about being a cop. I wish you people would realize that the only people who REALLY do care about cops are cops and their families. I hope it doesn't take for you to walk up and find one of your own laying in pool of blood to realize it either. I'm also sure you were not saying this junk while you waiting in line at the mian office to get your oral interview either. So PLEASE people keep your dirty laundry behind closed doors. And for those of you who are going to tell me to get bent and go some place else. I came from up north (3rd generation) and I found one of my own in his blood. And it's pretty darn good here. Be safe out there and keep your head down.

Paradise
04-20-2007, 02:47 AM
BRAVO... I agree.

04-20-2007, 07:39 AM
ahhh shut up !!

Paradise
04-20-2007, 01:39 PM
ahhh shut up !!

retnuh, you seem angry. If you would like I can explain to you the MAP program. We care about you and you are not alone. We can do this together. I think you need a big HUG!

mach3
04-23-2007, 01:09 PM
It happened with the ethics board on the intranet, and it is happening here. People just don't know how good they have it. The grass isn't always greener on the other side, just ask everyone who leaves and comes back! :lol: