PDA

View Full Version : STAFF STUDY

04-17-2007, 11:29 PM
Time 2 stir the pot!! Let us discuss why a huge staff study is taking place. Maybe someone realized that there are many positions that officers hold throughout the department that can be filled with civilians, which would allow certified officers back 2 the road and specialized units. How many people do we actually need in training and/or accredidation. Good people in there, but what the f*#k?! Twenty three Sgts, 4 Lts, 5 Capts., 2 DC's, the big dog, and a partridge in a pear tree! LOts of chiefs and no indians. Incentive for promotion? I'd rather have my eyeball scooped out with a rusty spoon!!!!!

04-18-2007, 12:41 AM
Look at the bright side, if you get promoted to Sgt you can be the head janitor.

04-19-2007, 08:44 PM
R u guys ready for a 25% budget cut. Oh boy!! Court standby already being slashed in preparation. School requests...DENIED. We will probably have to hold the computers we don't have in our lap...once we get them that is.

04-19-2007, 11:19 PM
But they are going to buy more new cars because staffmembers who are driving 2005's need to have them replaced.

04-20-2007, 12:19 AM
Time 2 stir the pot!! Let us discuss why a huge staff study is taking place. Maybe someone realized that there are many positions that officers hold throughout the department that can be filled with civilians, which would allow certified officers back 2 the road and specialized units. How many people do we actually need in training and/or accredidation. Good people in there, but what the f*#k?! Twenty three Sgts, 4 Lts, 5 Capts., 2 DC's, the big dog, and a partridge in a pear tree! LOts of chiefs and no indians. Incentive for promotion? I'd rather have my eyeball scooped out with a rusty spoon!!!!!

True, I guess a lot of people who sit around looking busy might actualy have to work on the road or just retire and fade away.

04-20-2007, 12:21 PM
Staff study?????
Really....interesting.....
If I remember correctly the city paid for one a few years back and it sat on the citys desk cause they didnt want to admit to the facts that were top heavy and understaffed
But we always have our in house staff study by Tom A where we can voice our concerns and theyll be acted upon by Admin.....Hahahahaha