PDA

View Full Version : Change is Good

04-16-2007, 11:26 PM
The next Chief will be Captain Rakofsky, thank God!

04-21-2007, 08:25 AM
Yes change is good. But ONLY Good changes are Good. Not changes that are in contradiction to our contract and that punish an entire shift rather than the individuals who abuse it. Oh yeah, when a change is made to a contractual benefit... is it fair to single out ONE shift and leave the other two alone?

The first thing Bravo shift handles when they go in service is BREAKFAST.
Are they going to be held to the same standard?

04-21-2007, 01:28 PM
the first thing any shift should handle when they go in service is calls that are holding- that is our duty of service to the public that pays for our nice houses and fat pension- not to mention relieveing our brothers and sisters who have been humping calls for a whole shift and want to get their work done so they can go home.

04-21-2007, 02:02 PM
Good post, hey you can still grab a bite and handle your zone and calls! But when you get on the radio and say midnights don't go 10-8 until 1120, something wrong, especially if your not working out, but eating. I guess all shifts do it to eachother in one way or another, get screwed that is! We don't take care of eachother like we use too!!!

04-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Good post, hey you can still grab a bite and handle your zone and calls! But when you get on the radio and say midnights don't go 10-8 until 1120, something wrong, especially if your not working out, but eating. I guess all shifts do it to eachother in one way or another, get screwed that is! We don't take care of eachother like we use too!!!

Excellent point. Times they are a changin'. We have to demand excellence from ourselves first, which includes not being part pf the screw your buddy program just because everyone else is. When we all get on board only the slackers will be left behind and they will become the minority instead of the majority.

04-25-2007, 12:45 PM
lol, good luck there.....

04-27-2007, 02:34 PM
DAMN!!!

04-27-2007, 02:37 PM
I HAD SOMETHING ELSE TYPED BUT I GUESS IT'S AUTOMATICALLY CHANGED. BUT THAT LAST POST WAS ONE OF THOSE GOOD OLE ROPE A DOPES ALI USE TO THROW.

04-28-2007, 01:45 AM
I will run for mayor of your city on the next election and I plan on bringing my puppet Rolando Bolanos with me and appoint him Chief of this inadequate department. So many officers on the road for a city that gets no action. When I get appointed we will go back to good ole police work. No more take homes, gym time, and spanish will be the primary language since latins make up about 85% of the population. Get ready for the Hialeah Takeover

04-28-2007, 02:14 AM
I will run for mayor of your city on the next election and I plan on bringing my puppet Rolando Bolanos with me and appoint him Chief of this inadequate department. So many officers on the road for a city that gets no action. When I get appointed we will go back to good ole police work. No more take homes, gym time, and spanish will be the primary language since latins make up about 85% of the population. Get ready for the Hialeah Takeover
HERE'S THE IDIOT AGAIN. DON'T YOU COMPLAIN ENOUGH ON YOUR OWN WEB SITE? ARE YOU ONE OF THE GED'ERS THE ONE GUY WAS COMPLAINING OF? WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE MIDGETS WITH TAILORED SLEEVES. TAKE YOUR IDIOTIC PLIGHT BACK TO YOUR OWN SITE AND CONTINUE COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE A THP (TAKE HOME POLICY).
YOU'VE SHOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT TOO MANY TIMES.
THE REST OF YOU HIALEANS CAN THANK THIS GUY FOR THAT!!!!

04-28-2007, 02:58 AM
hey Raul - Don't you have to first be a US citizen to run for a political office? Come on up to Pines, you can mow all of our lawns.

04-28-2007, 05:30 AM
I'VE BEEN DOWN TO HIALEAH ON A FEW CALLS. I'VE SEEN A LOT OF YOUR OFFICERS. I MUST CONFESS, I FELT LIKE I WAS BEING OVERRUN BY LILIPUTIANS. DON'T KNOW WHAT A LILIPUTIAN IS? READ AN AMERICAN BOOK YOU TROLL!!!!!!
WE'VE HIRED THE ONLY THREE ENGLISH SPEAKERS YOU HAD.
BRUSH UP ON YOUR ENGLISH, AND BE PREPARED TO HAVE YOUR APPLICATION DENIED. :lol:

04-28-2007, 02:13 PM
WHY DO YOU THINK A LOT OF YOUR OFFICER'S LIVE IN OUR CITY? IT'S A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE! I SEE WHAT YOU DID WITH YOUR CITY. WHY DON'T YOU TRY CLEANING UP YOUR CITY BEFOREYOU COME UP HERE AND SCREW UP OURS. START WITH YOUR ISLAND FOR THAT MATTER

04-29-2007, 03:18 AM
Raul, since only a few of you can get hired in the Pines, can you reccomend any of your guys to paint my house?

04-30-2007, 02:44 AM
guys this is all great stuff.......unfortunately Raul is no longer the Mayor of Hialeah. Too bad though, we didn't know it was so good when he was there. The new Mayor is more dangerous than we thought Raul was.

05-05-2007, 12:58 AM
I have a Bachelor's Degree from Havana U and my bank account is large. I don't speaky Ingles very good but I drive 3 cars that you anglos could only dream of driving. I'm sorry to hear that Pines is making a low cost condo facility at Palm and Pines for all you no money making cops. I know you guys get upset when you go to calls in nice neighborhoods and discover a non english speaking man with a fine wife owns the house you could never have. So take your white trailer trash ingles speaking only to where you belong(east of University). I will once again rise to the top and complete my final goal of conquering the anglo led city of Pines. Viva Cuba!!!! Viva Hialeah!!!!!! Viva Pembroki Pines!!!!!!!!

05-05-2007, 01:47 AM
Yes you are right, we are jealous of you non- english speaking men with fine woman, even if they have the big butt. But hey while you were out driving one of your fine cars, smoking a fine cigar and talking spanglish on your cell, we were behind Sedano's with your fine wife. You know she needed help cuz you never get it right when you help her with the pork. So Viva Cuba, Viva Hialeah and Viva your fine wife...

Wiley Coyote
05-05-2007, 02:08 AM
Hey Raul, I had some of that pork sandwich too, but behind the Latin American Grill or was it Navaros, either way it tasted like a Road Runner, fast, sleak and smart, but I'm still spitting out bird feathers...

05-05-2007, 02:30 AM
I BET YOU ONLY HAVE LAWN CHAIRS IN YOUR HOUSE FOR THOSE FAT GREAZY BEHINDS!!!!

05-05-2007, 02:33 AM
Yeah and your nice house smells like grease and oh yeah turn on the A/C... And that pork sandwich you call a nice wife was greasy too...

Doobie Brother
05-05-2007, 02:44 AM
Hey man leave to Hialeah Cuban dude alone, he can't help it. Their egos are bigger than their wives butt. Besides thats why they have big butts to stop the forward motion of their man's big tummies.
Hey do those Hialeah dudes eat Doritos? maybe I got my rash from her pork sandwich...

05-06-2007, 11:13 PM
I have a Bachelor's Degree from Havana U and my bank account is large. I don't speaky Ingles very good but I drive 3 cars that you anglos could only dream of driving. I'm sorry to hear that Pines is making a low cost condo facility at Palm and Pines for all you no money making cops. I know you guys get upset when you go to calls in nice neighborhoods and discover a non english speaking man with a fine wife owns the house you could never have. So take your white trailer trash ingles speaking only to where you belong(east of University). I will once again rise to the top and complete my final goal of conquering the anglo led city of Pines. Viva Cuba!!!! Viva Hialeah!!!!!! Viva Pembroki Pines!!!!!!!!

Didn't one of your cars get burned in your front yard ? Wasn't the person that caught the arsonist an anglo gang sergeant by the name of B. Oconnell ? Didn't you try to screw him over when he was nearing his retirement? Didn't he sue the city and come out better then he could have ever imagined after he won?

But what do you care ? You were the States highest paid Mayor and retired with 100% of your pay and medical benefits. What a crook you are. And to think the citizens loved you. You make me sick.

05-31-2007, 04:03 AM
But let's get back to this thread. Change IS good. It is nice to see Charlie Shift playing nicely for once and staying around. Hallelooyah!

06-08-2007, 01:11 AM
I know I am late in the game, but this will be short.....

Hey Meester Martinez,

Stay the hell off of our forum site and go back to your third world banana republic, you GD, oxygen-sucking, cigar-smoking, picadillo-eating, I-am-in-so-much-debt-because-of-the-expensive-house and car-I-can't-afford-but-still-buy/lease/rent, immigrant (illegal immigrant? It IS Hiajaleah, after all).

Whew, I feel better now...