PDA

View Full Version : TO MR.MAYOR

04-16-2007, 07:50 AM
TO MR. MAYOR I KNOW YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE POLICE DEPT. I THINK IT WILL BE NICE TO SEE WHEN THIS DEPT WHICH IS REALLY OLD OR REALLY YOUNG GOES THROUGH A CHANGE.

THE DEPT WILL BE LEFT WITH NO KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T STICK AROUND. OLD TIMERS ARE LEAVING SOON AND THE YOUNG GUYS ARE BOLTING OUT OF THERE.

SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF ROOKIES PATROLLING NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO BECAUSE THEY GET TRAINED BY A 2-3 YEAR OFFICER.

SECTOR ONE WILL SUFFER AS WILL OTHER SECTORS WITH CRIME RATES GOING UP. IT WILL NOT BE THE ROOKIES FAULTS BUT THE AMINISTRATION. THIS LACK OF LEADERSHIP OR PASSING OF THE TORCH WILL BURN THE CITY, RESIDENTS, AND MOSTLY YOU.

WHEN EVER YOU CHEAT SOMETHING IT WILL BITE BACK!!!

ROBBERY'S, BURGLARIES, THEFT'S ARE HIGH DUE TO LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND POLICE MORALE DOWN.

IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR CITY YOU WILL SEE THESE PROBLEMS, BEFORE IT BECOMES SOMEWHAT LIKE OPA LOCKA WERE THE COPS DON'T CARE NO MORE.

04-16-2007, 04:33 PM
Unfortuantely he is correct on the matter Mr. Mayor. If you do not do something soon, I forsee a disastrous ending. If you really sincerely care about your city, you need to do the right thing and you know what that entails.

04-16-2007, 05:08 PM
Unfortunately he is correct Mr. Mayor. If you do not correct the situation and soon, we foresee a disastrous ending. If you sincerely care about the well-being of OUR city, you must do the right thing fast, you know what needs to be done and it starts at the top!

04-16-2007, 08:11 PM
Unfortunately he is correct Mr. Mayor. If you do not correct the situation and soon, we foresee a disastrous ending. If you sincerely care about the well-being of OUR city, you must do the right thing fast, you know what needs to be done and it starts at the top!

Without rancor and with the utmost professionalism, the PBA board [Rivera and company] must meet with Mayor Robaina, at a neutral site, to discuss police matters of mutual interest. Managing the Police Department as has been the past practice has reached the pinnacle of the "Peter Principle!" The only ones getting hurt by this quagmire are the citizens of Hialeah. Police managers can hector its staff to a point, but eventually it'll backfire as a supervisory tactic. The results, a rank and file that no longer cares about its mission and perform just enough not to get in trouble. This is not how policing should be performed.

04-16-2007, 08:34 PM
This is just what I think....But I think the County should take over Policing the city of Hialeah because the cops there now are no good....all shizzzat talkers

04-16-2007, 08:50 PM
This is just what I think....But I think the County should take over Policing the city of Hialeah because the cops there now are no good....all shizzat talkers

The County police that existed up to the date "Charlemagne" came to power might have, but the current County police is not a shadow of what it used to be. They can even handle Unincorporated Miami-Dade! Wondered why so many neighborhoods are incorporating and forming their own police department? Think about that!

No! Hialeah PD is a good department; staff with generally good police officers, both the agency and the staff have been poorly led for too long! It is time for new and real leadership!

04-16-2007, 10:05 PM
Hialeah Cops are no good?? What county cops are better?? Why then are so many cities incorporating and forming their own police agencies?? Jack ass.

04-17-2007, 03:35 AM
FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS, PLEASE, LET'S TRY AND KEEP THIS FORUM AS POSITIVE AS POSSIBLE. LET'S NOT TALK CRAP ABOUT PEOPLE OR INSULT EACH OTHER. ALL WE DO IS SHOW THE MAYOR THAT WE ARE A BUNCH OF CRY BABIES. THIS STARTED OFF AS A LETTER TO THE MAYOR. LET'S NOT BEGIN WITH THE INSULTS.

I DIDN'T BECOME A POLICE OFFICER BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO GET RICH DOING IT. THIS WAS SOMETHING I REALLY WANTED TO DO. I ALSO DIDN'T BECOME A POLICE OFFICER TO GET TREATED LIKE A CHILD AND BELITTLED BY CAPT'S AND A DEPUTY CHIEF (TEAM A) EITHER. I LOVE MY JOB. DO I LOVE THE CURRENT MANAGEMENT STYLE? NO!

IF YOU'RE GOING TO GET ON HERE AND WRITE STUFF THEN WRITE POSITIVE THINGS. LET'S SHOW THAT WE'RE NOT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS.

MR. MAYOR, IF YOU DO READ THIS, AND I HOPE YOU DO, YOU HAVE SO MUCH TALENT HERE ON THE HIALEAH POLICE DEPARTMENT AND YOU SIR, ARE LETTING IT GET AWAY. EACH AND EVERY DAY WE TAKE CARE OF THE CITY WITH MINIMUM STAFFING, FAULTY EQUIPMENT AND SECOND RATE PAY, BUT BECAUSE WE ARE WHO WE ARE, WE GET THE JOB DONE!

MR. MAYOR, HEAR THE CRIES OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT AND PLEASE GET RID OF BOLANOS. WE NEED A POSITIVE CHANGE!
WE NEED OVERTON AS CHIEF. WHO KNOWS BETTER HOW TO TREAT COPS THAN A REAL COP?

04-17-2007, 09:43 PM
I could not have put it better myself. Unfortunately the next 100 has already been decided. Team "O" is not even in the running. It will most likely be Team "A" and there is a small possibility of Team "V", but that is less likely at least in the next couple of years. However,the whole department supposedly will follow Team "O", but no one will let their voices be heard.

Why don't we put out a departmental wide poll and have an Official PBA vote and have the membership suggest through the vote who they would like to be the next 100. We can then take this poll to the Mayor. It might not do any good, but at least we would have backed team "O" and God knows he needs the backing. He is being slowly rune out of HPD. They are doing a "DEL TORRO", God rest his soul, job on team "O" right as we speak. He is all alone and without any allies in the upper ranks. They did the same thing to Del Torro a couple of years back because no one stood up for him and they will do the same to Team "O" in the next year or so. So stop saying how much you like team "O" and make your voice heard!!! Take a God Dame stand for once or you will always get what you deserve.

:x

04-19-2007, 04:21 AM
Officers, you go thru a 5 month BS academy class, where you don't even run 9 miles, where it proves that none of you can chase a suspect on foot for more than three blocks before you pass out; you think of your selves as good officers. You kidding!!!!

Let's look at the facts:

-small, very small percentage have a 2 year minimum of college.
-a review of written reports revealed that most of you do not even know what is a full sentence.
-the majority of you make no sense writing reports.
-none of you even know your own laws, the majority of you will get arrested if there is a video camera anytime that you work.
-you obey unlawful orders (against SOP's applies) just to get brownie points, not willing to stand for what is right.
-you have no future, therefore the only thing left is to collect what the City is willing to provide as charity.
-you are unhappy with your own life and you blame the city.
-staff members think they know it all but they are as ignorant as the rest, they came from the same root.
-you shoot at each other with firearms.
-the media loves HPD officers, cannot wait until one of you makes headline then even your house will come out.
-you do nothing to get ahead in life.
-and the best of all, if you were to get fired or arrested today, what would each of you do? Be security guards at the mall since you cannot do anything else.

So stop complianing and make some changes, change your self to grow more and leave that pathetic lifestyle.

04-19-2007, 05:34 AM
I have a full sentence for you. You are a flaming jackass! Flaming is the adjective and jackass is the noun. You come here to cast insults and unfounded opinions at others you may not even know? I have been here for an extended period of time and I could have chosen any profession. I say this with confidence because I am intelligent enough to have pursued any career I desired. I opted to be a police officer because that is what I desired to be. You have some nerve coming in here insinuating that most officers are losers, maybe it is time you look into to the mirror.

04-20-2007, 08:36 PM
totally agree with the stated views. I have been here for 9 years and nothing has changed. I kept hoping that soon one day Mr. Overton would take the reigns, but even that hope is gone. I call him Mr. because he will not be a PO with HPD much longer. By this time next year he will be on his way out. He has been already approach as to why he is still here. I also like the idea I read about conducting a poll to see who the membership would like as the next 100. It won't do any good, but at the end of the day for those of us that have too much time spent here it is at least a way of venting some frustration. Also Mr. Overton deserves to be backed by us. After all, if it was not for him telling the Chief that he disagreed with him on the robbery detectives case, he might have still be in the running for 100. He stood up for us and it cost him his future here at HPD. I believe thats called Integrity Mr. Aguilera!

Those like me that did not listen when we came on, when we were told by other that had been here for a long time to leave, well we are screwed! I stayed because I like the people and some of the work we use to do. But we can't even do the work anymore and many of the people have left and the rest have become so disillusioned that they are only a shell of the COPs they use to be.

All of you guys with less than 4 years on, do what ever you feel is better for you and your families, but keep this in mind this place will not Change! The new Mayor is not a bad person, but he is part of the old regime and has the same philosophies (No take home car!). Those are dangerous philosophies when the person stating them can not explain why? They just say they do not believe in them and when asked why they can not explain. So do what ever you must but do not be an idiot like me and think things will change.

:cry:

04-21-2007, 03:17 AM
Is not an insult it is the truth. As a matter of fact, you can file a lawsuit against me for libel if yu really think that I am dishonest about the facts. I have copies of reports, have witnesses and can prove it in a court of law. Don't get offended but it is the truth.

If you are so smart to really do another profession then do it, you could be a FBI agent and still be related to law enforcement. Or you could be an FDLE agent or an state agent, just to name a few professional departments. Instead you decided to remain here, underpay, with idiots making decisions without an expert background.

So do not complain, you chose this path so stick with it and accept the low pay and no benefits that they provide, or choose to leave and get pay, get the take home car, get compensated for your efforts instead of who you know. Anyways, take care.