PDA

View Full Version : NO 19'S

04-16-2007, 06:52 AM
HERE IS THE PROPOSAL EVERY 1ST, 15TH, 30TH. NO CITATIONS ON THOSE DATES?? WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO WRITE UP EVERYONE THAT DAY? THAT'S ALOT OF PAPERWORK.

FOR THOSE IN SECTOR 1 YOU WERE EVENTUALLY GOING TO GET WRITTEN UP ANYWAY AT LEAST TAKE A STAND?

THE 1ST, 15TH & 30TH OF EVERY MONTH! REMEMBER YOU CAN MESS WITH 1 OR 2 BUT WHEN YOU HAVE 100'S THEN IT BECOME'S A PROBLEM A HEADACHE!

WE HAVE TO AVERAGE 2 A DAY AT THE END OF THE MONTHLY NOT PER DAY????

04-16-2007, 03:46 PM
Then what is the point? Unity? Yeah right

04-17-2007, 09:51 PM
Let all agree on one day later this month. Just one day where other than 17's no one writes a citation!!!! Come on brothers and sisters just one day in the whole city all three shifts!!!! Just a show of unity one little day! Lets all come up with one day and then do it. If you are reading Mr. Naz don't even think about it because I will sign your OT card permanently, if any harm to comes to a brother or sister over this!

04-17-2007, 11:01 PM
That will prove nothing. Very bad idea. Want to take a stand and show some unity. Stop writing tickets. Period.

04-18-2007, 02:59 AM
Are you serious, take a stand by putting a larger microscope on all. You cant be serious.
Brothers, the only way to take a stand here is to play the damn game. Dont stoop to this, take a look at 1. I care very much for each and every one of my brothers and emplore upon you to not even consider this course of action. It'll only make things worse for all.

04-18-2007, 07:21 PM
It has to start with one day and then take it from there. Bad idea! Bad idea is working a whole career in HPD with a $ 23 dollar extra duty rate and not take homes and top it off with an employees are peasants attitude of our command staff. Keep it up and one day sooner or later as we all learn they will come after you. I know excatly what you are thinking. I don't do anything criminal or bad I am safe. When you are facing a huge suspension for some minor indescration you will learn and then you will start to cry for others to back you up. I heard a saying the other day from a Sergeant and he was right. "Weakness invites agreesion". That is all we show the city and aggression is all we get.

So keep playing the game and when your career is over and you have an ulcer and a heart attack withing five years from all the BS I hope your family is there to take care of you. Bad!, thing at HPD are not that bad, our adminitration makes them that BAD!!! There is no reason for the kind of warfare they are conducting and allowing to go on in sector 1. Do you really think EG deserved to get kicked out of ther FTO program? EG is ten times the better cop I will ever be and better than most FTO's with less then 2 years on the road!!! Just to F&^K with EG some more Team "V" went to Flowers and had them take EG's vehicle away, because it was an FTO vehicle. My loyalty are to the COPs not the polioce officers. You crossed EG in that manner, you have made an enemy with me. Virg Tech do you think crap like that happens because everyone is kind with each other? EG sorry about your car, but I am more sorry about some of the pieces of crap I work with that refuse to take stand and back you.

:x

MIDKNIGHT
05-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Now here's the thing, I've got to admit, it's a beautiful idea to find a level playing field to display unity. However, in defense of our Sector 1 brothers and sisters, God forbid they try and show that unity by not writing citations on any given day period, or else the wrath of Team "V" will come crashing down upon them. Most of the p.o.'s down there are relatively new and don't need that kind of limelight. What we need is to find something else we can use to display our unity, whether it be a special insignia we use on our equipment, our uniforms, or anything that can stand out in front of others. Only then, after the unity becomes obvious via a plan we can all agree on, can we even begin to contemplate on anything else that even resembles an act that might get us written up.

I for one, know that we have unity in each and every one of us, whether it be in the cops waiting to retire or in the officers that have been cut loose for a bid already. I know I can count on my squad to back me up, which is something I am grateful for, and that alone represents unity in my eyes. I will return to the night, and hope we can decide on a level playing field. Until then, take care, be safe, and best of luck out there.

05-03-2007, 12:48 PM
I think thats a great idea. I was thinking something we could all wear that would signify to each other that we are united and to come after one of us is to pick a fight with all of us. A certain main station sergeant, who has some anger management issues!, said if you want unity wear it on your sleeve. I thought about it and if many of you agree I am going to order a wrist ban, like the one Lance Armstrong had for the cancer research. These however will be bright red and say something about unity on them. The bright red will signify that we are wiling to bleed for each other! Anyone that wants to be part of the "Team" will have to ask someone that is wearing one where to get it and what it means. If I can get some replies from some of you that are ready to pick a fight let me know and I will order them out of my own pocket.

Also I heard that the CRT brothers are ready to make a statement. I hope they do because they are getting jerked around just as bad as our SWAT team did a couple of years ago. I hope they are not as afraid like our SWAT team was to take a stand.

Anyone that wants a bracelet please respond and let me know. They are free of charge, but must be worn at all times while on duty. Anyone that gets one and does not wear it, you will answer for it and it will not be a reprimand. Again lets show this place what a united force can do. By the way Sarge thanks for the talk, you motivated me into taking a stand and I thank you for it. I hope that death does not come for you yet as you would say.

:x

05-03-2007, 03:22 PM
I think thats a great idea. I was thinking something we could all wear that would signify to each other that we are united and to come after one of us is to pick a fight with all of us. A certain main station sergeant, who has some anger management issues!, said if you want unity wear it on your sleeve. I thought about it and if many of you agree I am going to order a wrist ban, like the one Lance Armstrong had for the cancer research. These however will be bright red and say something about unity on them. The bright red will signify that we are wiling to bleed for each other! Anyone that wants to be part of the "Team" will have to ask someone that is wearing one where to get it and what it means. If I can get some replies from some of you that are ready to pick a fight let me know and I will order them out of my own pocket.

Also I heard that the CRT brothers are ready to make a statement. I hope they do because they are getting jerked around just as bad as our SWAT team did a couple of years ago. I hope they are not as afraid like our SWAT team was to take a stand.

Anyone that wants a bracelet please respond and let me know. They are free of charge, but must be worn at all times while on duty. Anyone that gets one and does not wear it, you will answer for it and it will not be a reprimand. Again lets show this place what a united force can do. By the way Sarge thanks for the talk, you motivated me into taking a stand and I thank you for it. I hope that death does not come for you yet as you would say.

:xYou have no unity at all.You are waisting your time.None of you have the balls to do anything by yourselves let alone together.If CRT or SWAT were to do something and they would be disbanded.Then there would be a line of Puta's waiting to take there place.That is the reason that HPD can get away with your treatment,equipment and pay scale. :cry:

MIDKNIGHT
05-03-2007, 04:06 PM
To Brother X -

I congratulate you on the idea of wearing a rubber bracelet band to signify our unity. However in all honesty, I've been noticing officers wearing them of different colors, and I have already seen the bands of which you speak in both red and blue. Also whomever decides to participate should pay out of their own pockets for any item to be worn because anyone will take a freebie if someone is giving them out. People will appreciate an item more if they purchased it with the money they have sweat for. What we need is something that stands out more though. This will take some though.

To Masked Marauder -

I also congratulate you on mocking the idea of displaying unity with your own brothers and sisters in blue, assuming though you are an officer. I am one that takes what your comments as constructive criticism, and will now venture forth with this plan with a new hope. In reference to your comments on our SWAT and CRT units, in my opinion, unless you are or ever were part of of the those units, maybe you will never fully understand what goes on within the teams. If they were to make a stand, then I will join them. Because after all, if we trust any of our own, or aren't ever willing to believe in the concept of unity, then we might as well get dispatched to an armed robbery in progress without backup.

To both of you and everyone else... As I venture back into the night, I only need say take care, be safe, and good luck out there.

05-03-2007, 05:27 PM
To Brother X - Your idea is laudable, but lacks the gravitas to be an effective change agent! What else to do? Emulate the efforts of your brethrens at the Miami Police Department. Nothing intimidates bureaucrats and politicos more than the probing eyes of television cameras and reporters asking why is this happening mayor, chief?

Here is the strategy: Each day, Civilian and Sworn members who are on their regular days off will gather in front of City Hall and peaceably demonstrate articulated grievances with elected and appointed city officials. Engage -- no -- demand the assistance of your PBA officials in this endeavor, bring friends and family members, especially children, the media loves that and . . . yes wear your red bands! Try this, but not for one or two days, but for as long as the administration refuses to provide the tools; yes tools such as take home cars, on board lap top computers, and commensurate pay and benefits needed to effectively serve the city and citizens of Hialeah. Take the public relations battle to them and watch the pencil necks wither under the heat of public scrutiny. Otherwise, wear the red bands, assume your message will be noticed and when not, like a bad marriage resign yourself to a pathetic existence!

I admit it, this alternative is not for the testicularly challenged in the case of males, or timid females. Though I suspect that most female officers and civilian support personnel might have more brass in them than many of the males on the force!

The questions is: WHITHER HPD SWORN AND CIVILIAN SUPPORT PERSONNEL?

05-05-2007, 04:12 AM
To Brother X -

I congratulate you on the idea of wearing a rubber bracelet band to signify our unity. However in all honesty, I've been noticing officers wearing them of different colors, and I have already seen the bands of which you speak in both red and blue. Also whomever decides to participate should pay out of their own pockets for any item to be worn because anyone will take a freebie if someone is giving them out. People will appreciate an item more if they purchased it with the money they have sweat for. What we need is something that stands out more though. This will take some though.

To Masked Marauder -

I also congratulate you on mocking the idea of displaying unity with your own brothers and sisters in blue, assuming though you are an officer. I am one that takes what your comments as constructive criticism, and will now venture forth with this plan with a new hope. In reference to your comments on our SWAT and CRT units, in my opinion, unless you are or ever were part of of the those units, maybe you will never fully understand what goes on within the teams. If they were to make a stand, then I will join them. Because after all, if we trust any of our own, or aren't ever willing to believe in the concept of unity, then we might as well get dispatched to an armed robbery in progress without backup.

To both of you and everyone else... As I venture back into the night, I only need say take care, be safe, and good luck out there.

I was on the team longer than you have probably been working for HPD if you work at all for us. It seems to me that you have know idea how this department works. It's been every man for himself since PROZAC started to run the department into the ground. You should ask some of the old timers about the battles that were fought years ago.If you can get some unity out of our individual troops.Then we may have a chance of turning this place around.But we have no leaders willing to come forward and show the way.Those that have tried were targeted and made impotent by any under handed means available.I hope that the new blood can do what the old was unable to accomplish.