PDA

View Full Version : NEGATIVITY IS THE KEY!!!!

04-16-2007, 06:39 AM
THE WAY TO GET THROUGH IS NOT TO RECOMMEND ANYONE TWO APPLY AT THIS SHIT HOLE. TELL THEM IF YOU WANNA BE A REAL COP AND DO REAL POLICE WORK, DON'T APPLY HERE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

WHAT HIALEAH POLICE WORK CONSIST OF?

1. WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT CAPTURING 26,29 SUBJECTS.....NEGATIVE! PANHANDLERS, D.P.'S, ILLEGAL VENDORS. THOSE GUYS ARE THE REAL THREAT!!!! HAHAHA.

2. WEAR YOUR VEST BECAUSE YOU MIGHT GET STABBED, NOT BY A SUBJECT BUT BY YOUR COWORKERS/SUPERIORS!

3. A CHIEF WHO GETS ON HIS KNEES AND GIVES KNOB TO THE MAYOR. AND DOES NOT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT HIS TROOPS! THAT'S CALLED LEADERSHIP. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

4. A TAKE HOME CAR? YEAH OKAY. THE CARS ARE SO OLD I GUARANTEE IF WE WANTED TO WE COULD SUE IF AN OFFICER GOT INTO A 17 THE AIRBAGS WOULD NOT PROPERLY DEPLOY? IT'S HAPPPENED. WHY? OLD VEHICLE'S THAT FAG BOY CARLOS HERNANDEZ PROBABLY DROVE BACK IN THE DAYS ARE STILL ON THE ROAD.

5. THE DEPT. IS SO PATHETIC WE HAVE A COUNCILMAN THAT HAS NO WORK TO DO BUT TO LOG ONTO THIS SHIT TO TALK. WHO'S NOT DOING THERE JOB? DON'T YOU HAVE SOME OLD LADIES ASS TO KISS SO YOU CAN TRY TO BECOME THE NEXT MAYOR?????

6. TELL THEM WHY GO TO THE BEACH OR THE COUNTY AND MAKE $30 HR OR MORE ON A E.D. WHEN YOU CAN MAKE $23. YOU CAN KEEP THOSE F@%KING $23 I WOULD RATHER SELL CHURROS ON 49TH STREET.

7. DO SOMETHING GOOD HERE AND OH YEAH THEY FORGET TO REWARD YOU WITH AN ACCOMODATION BECAUSE THE SGT.'s ARE EITHER BUSY, DON'T GIVE A SHIT OR SWAMPED BECAUSE THEY ARE SHORT STAFFED.

THIS COULD GO ON AND ON.................AND IT HAS FOR YEARS.

DON'T COME THIS PLACE ITS A TOILET, THAT HAS NEVER EVEN BEEN FLUSHED TO GET RID OF THE CRAP!!!

ADVICE TO HPD EMPLOYEES DONT BREAK YOUR BACK FOR THIS STINKING PLACE EVEN IF YOU LOVE POLICE WORK THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT NEITHER SHOULD YOU!!! GIVE THEM THE MINIMUM.

MAYBE WHEN THERE MOTHER'S/FAMILY GET 29 THEY WILL GIVE A DAM!!!!

A ANTI APPLY @ HIALEAH SHALL BEGIN!!!!!!!

:P

04-16-2007, 02:03 PM
Hey smarty pants, negativety is not the key. It will only make you bitter. Be positive inspite of it all. Make a difference by doing the best you can with what you have. You will grow as an individual and people will notice. You are all coming off as a bunch of crying little boys. Complaining about your lack of toys and comparing yourselves to the next guy or the other police dept. Stop all this nonsense and grow up. If you are not happy, get out and stop poisoning the waters for everyone else. The door is open. Just remember, the grass isn't always greener on the other side. But, if you feel it is, then go. Everyone else will make their own decision. I understand misery loves company but I'm sure you have enough company by now.

04-16-2007, 02:19 PM
BITHCING ONLY COMPOUND THE PROBLEM. SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT. EITHER GET PROMOTED AND MAKE CHANGES, OR GO TO A BETTER PLACE. NO ONE WILL THINK ENY LESS OF YOU EITHER WAY. THE BEACH AND THE COUNTY HAVE THEIR UPS AND DOWNS. WAY THE OPTIONS AND MAKE A CHOICE. BITHCING AND COMPLAINING DOESN'T HELP, IT ONLY MAKES YOU UNHEATLHY AND WITH AN ULCER.

04-16-2007, 04:29 PM
I agree Chico!! It is just a job and you should treat it as such. Once you fall into that pit of negativity, you will become eternally bitter and nothing will good enough. I know most of you want to live years beyond your retirement so you may enjoy your pensions, I do too!! Every dog has it day and 100 won't be here forever. Hopefully we will get a cheif who has intergrity, vision, and leadership qualities, not some puppet who will whip his subordinates believing he is pleasing the Mayor or City Hall. Yes that means you, you know who you are!!!

04-17-2007, 01:03 AM
OVERTON FOR CHIEF!!!!!!

04-17-2007, 03:20 AM
NOW THAT'S THE KIND OF STUFF WE SHOULD BE WRITING ABOUT HERE ON THIS FORUM! POSITIVE THINGS, LIKE "OVERTON FOR CHIEF" HE'S GOT MY VOTE!!!

MR. MAYOR, IF YOU REALLY DO CARE ABOUT THE CITY OF HIALEAH YOU WILL PUT A REAL MAN IN CHARGE OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. SOMEONE WHO HAS COME UP THROUGH THE RANKS. SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A REAL COP AND A REAL LEADER! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR? :lol: :wink:

04-17-2007, 09:45 PM
I could not have put it better myself. Unfortunately the next 100 has already been decided. Team "O" is not even in the running. It will most likely be Team "A" and there is a small possibility of Team "V", but that is less likely at least in the next couple of years. However,the whole department supposedly will follow Team "O", but no one will let their voices be heard.

Why don't we put out a departmental wide poll and have an Official PBA vote and have the membership suggest through the vote who they would like to be the next 100. We can then take this poll to the Mayor. It might not do any good, but at least we would have backed team "O" and God knows he needs the backing. He is being slowly rune out of HPD. They are doing a "DEL TORRO", God rest his soul, job on team "O" right as we speak. He is all alone and without any allies in the upper ranks. They did the same thing to Del Torro a couple of years back because no one stood up for him and they will do the same to Team "O" in the next year or so. So stop saying how much you like team "O" and make your voice heard!!! Take a God Dame stand for once or you will always get what you deserve.

:x

04-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Sounds good to me, but someone needs to get the ball rolling.

04-18-2007, 11:12 PM
Please brothers and sisters start to approach our PBA reps and demand a vote for the next chief. It is never too early to start and this will show the Mayor who the membership will back. If you care about team "O" you better approach a rep soon because his days are numbered. He is already being shown the door and the exit is not too far away. Anyone that will back team "O" up get vocal and get with the reps and demand a vote of confidence for our next 100!!!! If not please don't whine when team "O" get back doored out of HPD just like Del Torro!

I will approach two of the reps I work with at the main station and I hope that many of you do too. Team "O" is constantly under attack and with the new allegiance between Team "A" and Team "V", Team "O" does not stand a chance without our support. Show your team colors. Team "O" for 100!!!!

:x

11-25-2007, 03:52 PM
:evil:

11-26-2007, 02:07 AM
Relax a bit.
I hear that a lot of your worries are alreaddy taking their physicals for Doral.
There wont be any Team A or team D or v, just Team O
A lot of promotions comming!