PDA

View Full Version : was red devil in d1 in 04

04-16-2007, 02:38 AM
red devil

you praised the d1 crime stats from 2004 as the best ever.

everybody knows the 2004 stats were fraudulent.

a lot of burglaries were recorded as criminal mischiefs.

anyone who worked in d1 in 2004 can confirm this.

:D

04-17-2007, 12:34 AM
what's this? somebody cooked the books in d1? and what happened them...where are they now?

04-17-2007, 12:39 AM
I don't know exactly where they are, but I do believe they are in the white 2-story building (headquarters). At least the "books" are not being cooked now. Move forward my friend...lets not dwell on the past.

04-17-2007, 12:55 AM
HOPPY FOR D-1 STAT MAN

For the ones that are not convinced Hoppy is the Red Devil…I present you this:

Hoppy has always bragged of his time in D-1, and has always presented the statistics, which were fixed prior to COMSTAT. Some of the arguments that Hoppy has made in these Forums (as Red Devil) mirror his arguments in D-1, prior to leaving for D-8. Just ask Hoppy…since he has been in D-8 the crime has dropped dramatically. He is the best thing since sliced bread.

Hoppy has red hair=RED DEVIL, he is inarticulate, and he hates the fact he was not allowed back in to SET in D-1. I for one don’t agree with SET, but I cannot argue the current team numbers and success in D-1. But Hoppy has had a hard time letting go. He is going to VNB soon so let it be there problem. They have plenty of problems in that unit, so one more shouldn’t hurt.

04-17-2007, 01:44 AM
D1 SET is the best, but even they couldn't deal with the Hoppinater.