PDA

View Full Version : CSD (bikes)

04-13-2007, 06:48 AM
I'm gonna spill this over from some comments made on the "Detective Gooden" forum that had nothing to do with Officer Gooden. It seems that some dumb ass (Proud PPD member) felt the need to pop off about the CSD. Under the CSD "umbrella", you have three different functions. DARE, SRO and the "bikes". Apparently, (Proud PPD member) wants to talk shit about the "bikes". Lets talk about the "bikes". If I had to guess, I would say that(Proud PPD member) put in his letter the last go around and was rejected due to the fact that he is either a "FNG" or too friggin' scared/lazy to get out and hunt some heads. "Bikes" are not some hug-a-thug rag tag bunch of baby kissers (unlike (Proud PPD member's mother). They are a dedicated group of professionals who kick ass and take names on a daily basis. "Oh, but what about the thug who escaped at Ray's?" you say. You friggin' moron. Is that all you can fall back on? Shit happens. Were you there? Do you know the circumstances behind that? Hell no. The closest you've ever been to 6Th/Baars is on your way up to work beat one. (Headquarters, I'll be en route to handle that barking dog complaint..) What a HERO. Then you want to talk shit about Grantham. You tried to discredit him as an officer by calling him a "member." Hey dumb ass, look at YOUR username...(Proud PPD member). Seems like you know yourself pretty well. Grantham is a good officer and a combat veteran. He's probably spent more time in the "ditch" than most people down here. By "ditch", I'm talking about the mud,blood,sweat and tears it takes to defend a nation at war. He may act silly sometimes but he's paid the price for you to post your stupidity on here. You should thank him the next time you see him. As far as the rest of the bike OFFICERS go, lets talk about stats. Have you seen the ungodly amount of arrest's these animals make? And all the dope they take off the street? Let's see. Just the other night, three cookies of crack cocaine, a big ass bag of powder, a monster bag of weed all out of one truck? Pull their stats. You'll cringe with jealousy. So keep talking shit. That's all you can do. While your taking your 2 hour 48 or holed up in the Circle K talking to your girlfriend, rest assured. Them "bikes' will be policing your beat and filling up the jail.

04-13-2007, 02:41 PM
Well this is the second time I felt the need to reply on this site. I guess stupid people just piss me off quicker now days. I could go into a rant on how rediculous your comments are, but you would not understand. As I have stated before "Chicken Shit" , if you have a problem with what my OFFICERS are doing look hard, find your balls and call me.

Lt. Ausborn
850-436-5454

The question is, Is PPD proud to have you as a member?

04-13-2007, 08:17 PM
I think they were talking about Gazani'z second set of legs, Wells.

04-13-2007, 08:39 PM
The lesson for CSD, don't call out other officers if you can't handle it yourselves. It appears that this site is mainly CSD officers discussing things among themselves, since anytime something negative is said about them, you get more response that any other topic. It's good to know you have so much time to use the computer at work. Lt., shame on you, you should no better than to affiliate yourself with websites like this, but I can remember how you spoke of them when you were in patrol? Wow, what an attitude change.
The bottom line is that any officer that can look you in the eye and say that it is not their job to work wrecks or answer calls no matter how busy patrol is doesn't deserve to wear a badge. Wells said that standing outside of Seville one night. The basic police goal is serving the public, which is community policing. Community Policing is a department standard, not a unit, sorry guys.

04-13-2007, 10:39 PM
First, Let me start with the post made under Det. Gooden's post which I gathered is refering to me. If it is refering to me then your way wrong in the parking garage incident and about Pensacola Village where I work signal 15.

I rarely discuss my time in Iraq with anyone but my friends and even then not so much because I do not like to dicuss what I experienced. It was total chaos at the begining of the war and especially for a combat infantry unit assigned a hot sector that had no supplies or support for months. I do brag about what I have done nor though will I be called a coward or told that I am afraid of black people. Its funny to an extent until you make it sound like a serious claim.

Second, I am proud to be part of the bicycle unit and everyday I work I try to do my best being pro-active. I personally have voulentered for calls from patrol which have required 39 because I knew they were busy. You can check the offense reports if you believe otherwise. The officers I work with have done nothing less then I.

Finally, Im sure by posting this message will result in more negative comments, if you really believe anything I say is a lie then you know where to find me.

04-14-2007, 01:14 AM
Sorry...I do NOT brag

04-14-2007, 05:25 PM
I would not normally respond to topics and comments that have no validity to them, but this CSD bashing needs to end now. There is nobody in this unit that has done anything that warrants an explanation to anyone but I am not ashamed to stand up for what I believe. We are professionals and need to act as such. The bike guys are a family and we stand up for each other, which are obviously a concept many of you cannot grasp. First of all this is to bunchasnatches it is not US vs. Them. People like you make it that way. We are all one department and each unit is unique and without each other we are nothing. Second Proud PPd Member, I love how you hide behind your member name to say such horrible things about any member of my unit. How dare you say that anyone who puts on the same uniform and badge as you is not an officer. You even refer to yourself as PPD Memeber and as far as I am concerned that is exactly what you are. I come to work everyday knowing that fine Officers like Officer Grantham and the rest of CSD have my six. I do not trust anyone more with my life than the group of people that I work with. I am glad that I have them as backup instead of you. Finally a note to Proud PPD member, when was the last time you stepped into the Village, by yourself or otherwise? Finally to Bad Guy. Last time I checked Wells was not the spokesperson for this unit. Our job is not to answer patrol calls. But with that said every member in this unit gladly backs up other patrol officers, answers calls when patrol it tied up, and assists other officers in everyway possible. We all wear the same uniform and we have never claimed that we are too good to help when needed. Second, you stated that Community Policing is a departmental standard, not a unit. When was the last time you helped out the community? We spend our days helping the community become a better place for all. It doesn't stop at making more drug arrests or warrant services; we mentor, volunteer, and actually work with the members of this community.
Before anyone has anything else negative to say about me, Grantham, or anyone else in this unit, take a step back and look at yourself. Are you as proud to be officers as we are, if not you need to turn in your badge and find a new career. As far as CSD is concerned, negative conversations about us are done. If there is anything further to say to or about us, you know where to find us.

04-14-2007, 09:23 PM
I would not normally respond to topics and comments that have no validity to them, but this CSD bashing needs to end now. There is nobody in this unit that has done anything that warrants an explanation to anyone but I am not ashamed to stand up for what I believe. We are professionals and need to act as such. The bike guys are a family and we stand up for each other, which are obviously a concept many of you cannot grasp. First of all this is to bunchasnatches it is not US vs. Them. People like you make it that way. We are all one department and each unit is unique and without each other we are nothing. Second Proud PPd Member, I love how you hide behind your member name to say such horrible things about any member of my unit. How dare you say that anyone who puts on the same uniform and badge as you is not an officer. You even refer to yourself as PPD Memeber and as far as I am concerned that is exactly what you are. I come to work everyday knowing that fine Officers like Officer Grantham and the rest of CSD have my six. I do not trust anyone more with my life than the group of people that I wor
k with. I am glad that I have them as backup instead of you. Finally a note to Proud PPD member, when was the last time you stepped into the Village, by yourself or otherwise? Finally to Bad Guy. Last time I checked Wells was not the spokesperson for this unit. Our job is not to answer patrol calls. But with that said every member in this unit gladly backs up other patrol officers, answers calls when patrol it tied up, and assists other officers in everyway possible. We all wear the same uniform and we have never claimed that we are too good to help when needed. Second, you stated that Community Policing is a departmental standard, not a unit. When was the last time you helped out the community? We spend our days helping the community become a better place for all. It doesn't stop at making more drug arrests or warrant services; we mentor, volunteer, and actually work with the members of this community.
Before anyone has anything else negative to say about me, Grantham, or anyone else in this unit, take a step back and look at yourself. Are you as proud to be officers as we are, if not you need to turn in your badge and find a new career. As far as CSD is concerned, negative conversations about us are done. If there is anything further to say to or about us, you know where to find us.

mentoring? volunteering? thanks for the laugh

04-15-2007, 01:58 PM
Second, you stated that Community Policing is a departmental standard, not a unit. When was the last time you helped out the community? We spend our days helping the community become a better place for all. It doesn't stop at making more drug arrests or warrant services; we mentor, volunteer, and actually work with the members of this community. .

You were in diapers when I was helping out the community, don't preach to me. When you have shed actual blood helping the community you can talk.
Obviously you have never read anything on the topic of community policing. Even college text books written by people who don't have a clue state that developing a special unit for community policing is not effective, does not produce expected results and is poor management of manpower. It should be a standard for the department to follow, and training should start while an officer is in FTO. Developing a unit with no plan of action other than to go out and hit hot spots and make arrests does not provide long lasting results. THIS IS A PROVEN FACT. Remember when the department paid for an instructor to come to our agency and educate us on community policing? These were all statement he made. He also said, which is occuring in our agency, it is bad for morale, takes from needed manpower and is just a lame attempt to say we are "community policing". The units hours aren't practical, crime does occur on weekends (Sundays),holidays and after midnight. There is really no accountability, making a lot of arrests isn't really community policing, and from what I see you all do whatever it is you want. Other units all are held to a standard, have goals, and expectations. Your unit is "just there" with no interdepartmental communication, and you aren't even expected to. There are reoccuring problems and callers which would need the attention of a unit like your own, but since there is no accountability or communication, none of you know about it, and when it is brought to your individual attention you don't do anything about it. A recent email from your own Captain is a perfect example. A potential problem was brought to your units attention and it was passed off. You have good officers in your unit who would be more effective elsewhere and others with not enough experience to be working a specialized unit. Grantham is paranoid like usual, nobody was speaking about him. He is goofy for thinking anybody was speaking about him. It was members of CSD who tried to label him as being scared to go into the Village.
The Village isn't anything like it used to be, back in the days there would be places you wouldn't even drive by Missy. You have nothing to speak of in your defense.
A concept none of us could grasp? WTF, obviously Admin and your unit don't grasp the real concept of community policing. You need to read up on effective community policing, or did you stop educating yourself on law enforcement after FTO?
Cops don't like change, but most of us are true professionals in what we do so we will continue on to provide the best service possible, using community policing methods if needed.
The only people with the us against them attitude is your unit, and you create it yourselves.
So 199, before you speak publicly about a topic you obviously have never been trained in, get educated on the subject, find out what the problems are, and work to correct them. You chose to work in a unit which has affected moral and has been criticized since it was started.
Also, learn to proof read your work and have somebody check your grammar. Spelling and grammar mistakes don't make for a very professional report.

04-15-2007, 02:03 PM
The last line was severe sarcasm. Just thought I'd point it out to since you probably wouldn't be able to catch it on your own.

04-16-2007, 03:00 AM
Man, making comments on this web site while on duty. Didn't think we were supposed to be visiting non work related websites while on the clock.
I have to agree with ppdmember, it appears that the bike unit are the people who don't understand the concept of "Community Policing". I have been to several training sessions on the topic and he makes strong points. 199 you do need to educate yourself on the topic before making future comments. By your radio number, maybe you are one of those officers who lack the experience and maturity to be working in a division. There is more to being a good officer than showing up to work on time. Just like there is a difference between a cop and a police officer. Just about anyone can wear the uniform, but as of lately, only a few understand the big picture and are cops. From reading your response, you must still be in middle school because it seems you don't understand spelling, sentence structure and grammar, and do not support your statements with facts. Talk about name calling, that is all you did. When is the last time you went into the village alone? HHHHMMMMM? I don't know why people talk about going into the village alone, there is nothing to the place. Do your job and forget about making childish comments that show your ignorance.

04-19-2007, 05:07 PM
DEAR GUEST,

WELL SAID AND DUALLY NOTED.

04-23-2007, 09:40 PM
This is dumb and embarrassing.

05-20-2007, 05:15 PM
:D can't we all just get along