PDA

View Full Version : Don't be a school board weasel you can do better

04-12-2007, 04:00 AM
Keep in mind folks that your administration loves the fact that a good 50% of our rank and file are a bunch of weasels. Trust me it's better to have a department with many weak links capable of dividing the rank and file even without being told to do so; you see weasels do it naturaly and don't even know they are hurting themselves.

A definition of a weasel is your every day cop who tells the world he is true blue and will catch a bullet for his partners yet the first time he is taken to IA for any minor stuff he will drop a dime on all his partners. Of course that is a worst case scenario of a weasel, a more common situation is your Woody Allen or Pee Wee Herman type who will kill even his mother over a promotion, a special assignment, overtime, permanent extra duties and lately I've seen a lot of guys who fight over not taking a call... Truly pathetic.

Now the lates form of school board weasel is this sniping that takes place between those who write here. It becomes weasel stuff when a writer using an AKA slams someone with slanderuos stuff. Very pathetic.

My dear brothers and sisters listen to those of us who are wise and don't slam each other, slam your administration and only with facts that are non personal. Better yet go right to the issues and forget all this weasel stuff of name calling and bringing back old stories. As much as I would love to tell some stories about some folks who are now at the top I just can't do it without signing my name. Focus on those issues, keep your eyes on the prize.

Anyway it's past 11:00pm and time to go to bed for me, but of course I can't leave without my little wise man note, once again it's King Shelomo who said:

Put away perversity from your mouth;
keep corrupt talk far from your lips.

Let your eyes look straight ahead,
fix your gaze directly before you.

04-12-2007, 02:54 PM
How can anyone take any of the stuff posted here seriously. The other agencies come on here and see the stuff posted. Just a couple of people on here that rant and post personal attacks. Yeah, the funny thing is they wont even post a real name. The moderator of this forum should have deleated the personal attacks against people on here already. Make a difference, run for the FOP board, take a promotional exam, or just sign up for training and make yourself and your department better, instead of complaining. Nuff said

04-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Did you forget the racial complaints and the bull prior to becoming sergent?

04-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Oh you mean the baseless trumped up allegations, yeah I did. I didnt come here to trade barbs with people that have negative opinions. Just merely making an observation. I figured this would be a losing battle though.

04-12-2007, 07:08 PM
C'mon John, Did becoming sergeant put a band aide on everything. Just remember where you came from and how it was as an officer.

J Rastrelli
04-12-2007, 07:44 PM
no it did not put a band aide on anything. I have definately not forgotten where I have come from, im still there working hard(mostly). I have to admit some of lines posted here are funny. There a lot of issues that need to be addresed. I like this dialouge better where you can actually discuss issues, thats all. Im sure Ill get some shout outs.

04-13-2007, 03:54 AM
[quote=Rastrelli]How can anyone take any of the stuff posted here seriously.

Well those being attacked probably feel it's serious. Some of those guys have put a good amount of years of service here and with other departments and they deserve a pass. Not that I like all these guys... To be honest some of them are not the kind of people I would hang out with.

The other agencies come on here and see the stuff posted. Just a couple of people on here that rant and post personal attacks. Yeah, the funny thing is they wont even post a real name. (...)

Very well said Johnny boy.

Make a difference, run for the FOP board, take a promotional exam, or just sign up for training and make yourself and your department better, instead of complaining. Nuff said[/quote:1176befe]

You want me to do all these things and not complain about these weasels? That does not look like a good trade for me.

J Rastrelli
04-13-2007, 12:26 PM
Cisco I wasnt talking about you. Alot of people talk about this board and how silly it was. I can pretty much figure out who is posting and those guys are QRU hard working people. I just thought I would throw it out there.

04-15-2007, 04:33 AM
Cisco I wasnt talking about you. Alot of people talk about this board and how silly it was. I can pretty much figure out who is posting and those guys are QRU hard working people. I just thought I would throw it out there.

I agree, for the most part these guys are qru and want to be better PO's, the problem is that we are loosing focus on what is important. You see if I want to hear funny stuff I'll watch Letterman or a CD of the Dice Man; I would not look for jokes about my brothers here, but that's all you find. This forum should be a way to put out info from patrol, the regions and GIU; and I mean Info not gossip or slander.

As much time as these guys waste with Orintha I wonder if it's not the administration that's attempting to keep us from focusing on what's importatant. It's like if Orintha put a love potion on all these weasels before she left.

04-17-2007, 07:08 PM
There's a place for oppinions on this forum. Its a way to vent without getting spanked. Yeah it may not amount to anything here but trust me, the voises are out there, And the heirarchy is listening

04-17-2007, 07:12 PM
I'm disappointed in you John, doesn't even sound like you. You've been broke :lol:

04-19-2007, 01:45 AM
Broke Im the only one that will post a name. Is cisco really Jimmy Pierce?

04-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Lol... that was funny, Nah, he's to busy riding his bike to deal with this stuff.

05-15-2007, 04:15 AM
Broke Im the only one that will post a name. Is cisco really Jimmy Pierce?

Johnny boy I don't think you've been broken but throwing Jimmy's name under the bus like that seems to be weasel stuff without a doubt.

05-15-2007, 01:47 PM
Waahhhh :cry: :cry: . Jimmy is a friend of mine. Get over yourself. Better yet call me. Stop trying to draw attention away from the azzzinine stuff you post here.

05-15-2007, 06:05 PM
JUST HEARD THAT DELORIOS IS GONE. ANOTHER OFFICER THAT LEAVES AND I WONDER WHY, THIS PLACE SUCKS. ANYONE CAPABLE SHOULD GET OUT OF HERE, I CANT BLAME THE GUY. HERAD THAT LANDRIAN IS DOING WELL IN METRO. WHAT A SHAME WE LOSE EVERYONE. SCHOOL BOARD IS THE TRAINING GROUNDS FOR METRO. HERAD A FEW OFFICERS ARE GOING TO MIAMI BEACH, AND MIAMI GARDENS.

05-15-2007, 08:38 PM
[quote=John R]Waahhhh :cry: :cry: . Jimmy is a friend of mine. Get over yourself.

No sir, I did not bring Jimmy's name into this. I'm sure you're his friend and you did not bring Jimmy's name to hurt him or set him up but the end result was the same.

Tell you what, why don't you teach me how to get over myself. Just a few tips and will see how it goes.

Better yet call me. Stop trying to draw attention away from the azzzinine stuff you post here.[/quote:1nuebpbw]

Give me an example of azzzinine stuff please. I mean I try to write direct to the point and without offending anyone. Why don't you Johnny Boy address the juvenile accusations and other dumb stuff that goes on in this forum. Would you rather see me writing about how great everything is in this dept and how fair our administration is with it's officers? Nah, I think someone else can do that, and if the price is to be called azzzinine and that I need to get over myself then so be it.

05-15-2007, 09:07 PM
Azzzinine= thread on calling out the FOP president, the definition of weasal, and calling others weasal. I told you to call me its on nextel under R, so we can take this off this off the board. This isnt about us ranting at each other its about our board, which has not gotten any better.
:D

05-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Give me an example of asinine stuff please. Umm . . . the Miami-Dade School Police Department?

05-15-2007, 11:14 PM
Cisco = RG

05-16-2007, 02:36 AM
Give me an example of asinine stuff please. Umm . . . the Miami-Dade School Police Department?

OK, that's a good example. But you see I have to work here and I know things could be better. It's just a matter of us doing our part.

05-16-2007, 03:13 AM
[quote=JohnR]Azzzinine= thread on calling out the FOP president,

I think I said he is a good guy and that he is sorrounded by weasels. And I will add that most of the FOP guys are very QRU people who want to do the right thing but there is a groupo within the group that is only there for self serving purposes, and those are the ones doing damage.

the definition of weasal, and calling others weasal.

I have called some folks weasels in a very indirect manner and never, ever using a name, nickname or even position or work location. You see people who use this forum to slam others, slander and use racial remarks to hurt others are nothing but weasels, and I don't regret calling it the way it is.

I told you to call me its on nextel under R, so we can take this off this off the board.

Yeah sure, I call you and I repeat every little thing I've already written here, and you then repeat what you've written before. I don't see the use.

Tell you what I can do with you Johnny Boy, keep writing and I'll do the same. I don't plan to use personal attacks against you and so far I have not done so. You on the other hand did tell me to go to training, take a promotion test or retire and go away. Not a very nice way to address others, don't you think?

This isnt about us ranting at each other its about our board, which has not gotten any better. :D[/quote:13iaq0vp]

I told you before I'm not ranting at all, and so far I'm one of very few guys who have protested against the personal attacks here. And I could do all sort of crazy stuff because I don't use my name and no one knows who I am. But I am bigger than that and I keep it clean.

05-16-2007, 03:37 PM
RG, that is a good guess...his posts are even in personnel format. :lol:

05-17-2007, 04:03 AM
RG=cisco, and all others=WT... there thats the entire forum writers.

05-17-2007, 02:28 PM
Huh..... :?:

05-17-2007, 02:31 PM
Hey WT great video by the way,could you at least hooked up CAF. RG dont sweat it. Lets go to the Dominican Republic.

05-17-2007, 03:10 PM
Do you people think that I would use a word like weasel?... Or maybe waste my time defendending Crumity who always attempted to make my life miserable for years in regions 1 & 3?... Do I care or even talk about the FOP in my day to day interaction with people?... No Willie, no John, no Joey it's not me.... As far as Dominican Republic? Negative for now, summers are too hot down there, maybe in december. 8)

05-17-2007, 04:04 PM
Ralphfy boy relax. We know its not you. I did not throw your name out here. Your giving ciscolito the attention he wants. Go ahead get your quotes on ciscolito.

05-17-2007, 06:48 PM
Some more speed bumps for the bus... :lol:

05-22-2007, 01:43 AM
Cisco = RG

Well, well, now the weasels insist it's not Pierce and instead it's Gomez. Hahahahaha I hope you don't have that luck with the lotto or Calder. Weasels please!!! Stop it and grow up. A few days ago you all were sure it was Jimmy and with the same energy you say it's now Ralphy?

Some of you weasels have very poor investigative skills. But what you weasels are good at is dropping the dime and handing people up. Oh yes in couple of weeks you have thrown Pierce and Gomez under the bus without mercy, a few weeks before that it was Hurley, then the list goes on and finally someone even brings Dan Rakofsky into the game in an attempt to smear a guy who clearly made a good choice of leaving this dept and in a few years has became a capt. A capt with a capt's salary I may add. :oops: