PDA

View Full Version : Hialeah seem to have the HIGHEST turn over rate.....

04-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Seem that the word has been that Hialeah has the BIGGEST turnover rate.... Just a question ... Why starts somewhere and then move on to another agency? That's why this department is never going to get better. You need a good foundation of outstanding officers. (WHICH WE HAVE) The best officers out there are getting F**ked over and are left with no chose but to leave to another department. I know a department is always going to need new officers BUT not this way. More than half of patrol has less than 2 years on. The point is Appreciate the GREAT officer. Because were the ones who put our lives on the line as a living! :?

04-11-2007, 09:06 PM
Your grammar and spelling sucks. No wonder you are pathetic.

04-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Finally I set your reps straight. Those arrogant *******s left the Mayors office crying like little boys. The meeting only took about twenty minutes, but I thought it was too short for my taste. Sergio was the only one that came out like gold. There will be no arbitration and your reps failed miserably. I will not make the mistake of ever again being weak with you GED'rs. Sergio will remain a lieutenant and will be a Captain in November. Enough said!!!

However, since I have you idiots here, know that this means WAR!!! Your insolent reps dare to tell the Mayor that his decision was wrong, who the hell do they think they are. All of you will pay dearly in the next contract and in the meantime Sergio will make sure you pay a little now!!!! Run and hide somewhere because the war is coming for you. One by one we will pick you off like the lost sheep that you are. Without a Shepperd you are nothing and after what I saw yesterday you have no Shepperd. At least tell your reps to have some self dignity and not beg so much in front of the Mayor! Even I felt embarrassed for them. Those weak *******s should leave police work and join the Peace Corps.

Do you idiots have any leaders? I guess it is true what CAH told me the other day "If you are a leader at HPD you would have made rank". Other than the loud mouth lieutenant all the others who are just officers where pathetic. They did not even get to say a word to the Mayor during the twenty minute meeting!!! Weak *******s!!! Enough Said!!!

PS: See you on Palm Ave!!!

:twisted: :evil:

04-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Concepcion, you are psycho! :!:

04-13-2007, 06:00 PM
This is very bad for us because the City of Hialeah will just say look at Miami PD they must really suck because even with their new contract only a handful of our officers have gone there!! Nothing is good for us because they can hire just as fast as we leave. Sorry, but remember that all you need to be is 19 years old, U.S. Citizen and High school Diploma or GED'rs as Mr. Concepcion would say. I can find a lot of people like that. Whether they should be cops or not is another matter.

The new Mayor is even going a step further than Raul. He is doing what some have labeled "Preventive" Hiring. This means he hires not just for what is needed but for the numbers he believes are going to leave. So he is on the ball and we will never have a drastic shortage. Yes we are short and officer safety will suffer, not to mention experience, but no one at city hall will be affected by this. Don't worry the Honor guard will be there at your funeral and the DP's and two citations a day will still get done.

Miami PD got what they got because they stuck together. So many people say that Miami PD is like three separate police departments. One White, one Black, and one Hispanic ( Not including any "Nappie headed Hoes!). Sorry if you can't take a joke I am not Imus!!! However, when it came to fighting City Hall they showed more unity than we could ever wish for here at HPD. Do you think if Miami PD stopped writing citations they were going to write them all up. They would have chaos on their hands in a few days with sick outs and slowdowns!!!! Thats unity not this BS in Hialeah. So I stand by my words and say we have always gotten what we deserve!

Think about this you have people in sector one getting counseled because they did not write two tickets in one particular day. Not an average of two citations a month, just because they did not write two citations on a particular day. Do you think if the officers in sector one and the Sergeants started to file desperate treatment complaints this would continue? But it is easier to run to another station and let some other idiot fight the fight. So once again we get what we deserve. Do we have anyone that can unite us? If there is we are waiting for him or her. Please someone stand up and unite us if that is possible.

:x