PDA

View Full Version : junebug

04-09-2007, 01:25 PM
He is the kida guy that will last forever... Where is Corbit now??? I remember him. Tebo and Blackford Taylor Glover Demott????

04-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Glover is still here. Demott's status is showing "seperated" that's been used in the past to indicate someone passed away but I don't know for sure since it was a long time ago and I don't know him. Blackford retired in 2004, Taylor and Corbitt in 2005 and Tebo in 2006.

04-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Demott got himself arrested for groping his underaged adopted daughter. He's now a resident member of our sexual predator list. So "separated" is a kind way of saying he got fired.

04-13-2007, 12:29 PM
Wow, you never know about people...

04-13-2007, 12:48 PM
I almost pissed my pants today reading the Ledger.. Those that yell morals the loudest are often hiding something.... Cream doesn't always rise to the top, it sometimes spoils.. Too bad Ray quit before he could be fired!!!!

04-13-2007, 03:13 PM
LMFAO!!!! I never pictured Ray Church having sex with anyone (or anything)!! What a shock to see that story spread out on the front of the local page! All I can say is "EWWWWWWWWWWWW"!!! But it couldn't happen to a more deserving a$$hole! So much for all that righteous morality crap.

04-13-2007, 06:43 PM
I pictured him having sex, but not with a woman.... hmmm couldn't happen to a nicer guy.. Had he just walked away from the affair, how would know.. but he needed to send a letter that open the box....

04-15-2007, 04:26 AM
If one reads the Ledger forums one will see how hated this Church guy was, havent seen a kind word spoken

04-15-2007, 10:19 AM
That's because he was a maior prick the entire time he supervised here! He would do you, just for sport. Talk about abuse of authority. But then, the brass knew it, and let him. In fact, they put him in positions specifically to "clean up". So who's more at fault, him or them? It's funny to see that someone who portrayed himself as so all mighty righteous and morale, ended his career on a trashy note like this. It's kind of sad, really. What a freaking waste! I would hate to think that I spent 25 or 30 years at a job, and EVERYBODY hated me. Maybe I'm just sentimental, but I'd kind of like to think that a few people might miss me. Damn!

04-16-2007, 05:52 AM
NOBODY misses Ray Church ... NOBODY whatsoever. This place has gotten a little more bearable with some retirements lately ... his certainly included! And I agree ... I'd hate to have worked at a job for 25 or 30 years and left knowing that I was so hated and despised! Funny how things work out. Now the real Ray Church is out in the light thanks to his own jealous attempt at smearing yet another person. Pathetic man, he is.