PDA

View Full Version : Lionel gracia

04-07-2007, 02:39 AM
Where did he go? Heard he retired....
loss to law enforcememnt and loss to the ladies...

04-07-2007, 02:46 AM
heard he is banking and doing real good

04-07-2007, 05:39 PM
One hell of an investigator, but he took Jorge Castillo to the cleaners with the Flanigans incident. He could of handled it differently

04-07-2007, 05:46 PM
jorge deserved what he got good job lionel!!

04-08-2007, 03:32 AM
jorge did a lot for this dept. and was good at it. He was as aggressive as THEY wanted us to be and got burned for it. The problem is that new and old officers here are afraid to confront people. That is why you have scumbags treating officers the way they do.

Do some research and ask the Seminolians what they think. They will tell you that they are weak. The new kids are afraid to even drive through Seminola, much less pull over a 37 occ.

04-08-2007, 04:52 AM
OHH PLEASE JORGE CASTILLO WAS A CRIMINAL IN A POLICE UNIFORM!!!! THAT'S THE KIND OF COPS THAT MAKES THE OTHERS LOOKS BAD. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HE DID, BECAUSE MOST LIKELY HE ABUSED OF OTHERS THAT NEVER REPORTED HIM
CASTILLO IS JUST PAYING FOR HIS OWNS ACTS!

04-08-2007, 05:56 AM
Do your research before spewing crap out of your mouth True. Seminola is pretty much dead, CRT has finished off most of what is left. Most rooks don't know how to treat a 37 occ. it is not because they are timid. What PC do you have for searching a vehicle on a routine 19, PMC that is it. Most don't want to put themselves in that position, you can thank our liberal society for that. I bet if a 29 vehicle goes out on a bolo, most of our HPD cops will be rushing to 19 it. Jorge's problem is that he was arrogant and stupid.

04-08-2007, 07:15 AM
OHH PLEASE JORGE CASTILLO WAS A CRIMINAL IN A POLICE UNIFORM!!!! THAT'S THE KIND OF COPS THAT MAKES THE OTHERS LOOKS BAD. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HE DID, BECAUSE MOST LIKELY HE ABUSED OF OTHERS THAT NEVER REPORTED HIM
CASTILLO IS JUST PAYING FOR HIS OWNS ACTS!

I can't beleive that a Hialeah PO wrote the aforementioned quote. If you are a Hialeah cop, then turn in your shield you scumbag. Castillo did something that is done a hundred times a day in police work all across the nation. If you think that the scumbag Illeagal, high on coke, drunk kid wasn't in the wrong then your as much of a POS as he is. Ladies and Gentelmen Johnny Cochran is back as a "Hialeah PO." Get a life, do some police work and get your hands dirty from time to time and you'll see that the streets aren't easy. I'm sure that "Hialeah PO" isn't a true road cop and probably up in admin and had been massaging Gracia's balls for his career.

04-08-2007, 02:34 PM
Castillo was a pus who only attacked people that were completely drunk or much smaller then him. He never went into seminola. Those people would have mess him up. He rode Marvin's jock. Without Marvin he was nothing.

04-08-2007, 02:43 PM
Seminola is dead ? Are you kidding me. That has to be the most ignorant statement made here yet.

CRT finished off what? LOL. Please.

You are blind. They just adapt their tactics. Drug sales haven't stopped in Seminola.
________

You think Jorge Castillo is a criminal ? Tell him or any of his friends in their face. No, you don't. You say hi to him and ask him how its going, etc. How quickly we forget who was running a 315 to back you up. Or watched your back while you were on a 19 or another call.

It is so easy to speak ill of those that are not here anymore. MAN UP.

04-08-2007, 04:03 PM
Your the one who is blind, Seminola is a shadow of what it use to be 7 to 9 years ago. If your are impresses by what is going on in Seminola now, I'd hate to see you working Northside. I was here and have seen it change. The majority of the big players have moved out or are incarcerated. When is the last time there have been a shooting there?? Probably before you were here! Sure they move some drugs out of there, but it is nothing like it use to be. The main dude (Ethridge) is not a factor anymore, so don't go talking shit without your facts.

04-08-2007, 05:08 PM
I got my facts punk. You think that just because you got Ethridge out you solved it. You are delirious. I haven't insulted you here. Don't start with me. I've been here plenty of time. The last documented shooting was in 2004.

Get your facts straight. Seminola is being supplied by Carol City. CC won the war with the Haitians over supply for Seminola. Do you know those players? Didn't think so.

I concede that it is not the same that it was. My post was commenting on a previous post that CRT has it on lock down. Please.

Do you even realize the amount of things going through this city. We've had undercover operations resulting in shootings in this city that only a handful of people even know about. What do you know ? Not much.

When was the last time a midnight officer got into anything good out here ? I mean really good. Think back. I'm not making fun of new midnight guys / gals. The HUNT is not there anymore. Partly due to fear, and partly due to inexperience.

04-08-2007, 05:11 PM
....AND I FORGOT...

I've spent pleny of time in Northside. Details left out to protect the innocent.

04-08-2007, 05:47 PM
That is exactly what I implied, that Seminola is not what it use to be and I did not insult you. If I wanted to insult you I would do it to your face and not over a website forum. However, my intentions are not to insult you or any LEOs, that is just me.

04-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Your the one who is blind, Seminola is a shadow of what it use to be 7 to 9 years ago. If your are impresses by what is going on in Seminola now, I'd hate to see you working Northside. I was here and have seen it change. The majority of the big players have moved out or are incarcerated. When is the last time there have been a shooting there?? Probably before you were here! Sure they move some drugs out of there, but it is nothing like it use to be. The main dude (Ethridge) is not a factor anymore, so don't go talking shizzat without your facts.

Orly started that movement. Give credit where credit is due.

04-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Absolutely, Orly was the Orignal Gatekeeper. I give him all the credit for starting that movement. He is one of the few that I really respect as a cop and individual. I still look up to him. I wish he would climb the ranks, we need him there.

04-08-2007, 10:17 PM
The trap has been set! Our IA has just gotten together with FDLE to set up some officers for possible well you know. They will be conducting some undercover ops over the next month. They are equipped with video and audio so be careful out there. Please let everyone know and if you want to know how I got a hold of this information, you would be surprised what you see at City Hall when you go by for a routine errand. Of course everything I post here is just make believe and for fun (Twink). Nothing I say can ever be held against me because this is all make believe in a cyber-world of make believe. Did I mention this is all make believe. I will continue.

They will be out during late evening and midnight hours. Do not be surprised if you go to a suspicious person call in the area of West 2 and 24 street and it is them watching you. Also the person you will be dealing with will be an undercover FDLE integrity commissions Officer! But remember everything I say here is make believe and in no way true. I am writing a crime novel and want your input that's all. Remember they will try to push your buttons so be very careful. Abide by the letter of the law. Also do you want to know who contacted FDLE? Ask and I will tell you.

For those of you that think this is more than just my idiotic attempts at writing a crime novel well good luck to you.

:cry:

04-08-2007, 10:29 PM
oh! do tell...

04-14-2007, 07:34 AM
There was a little boy once who say his father brutally tortured, but not killed. They allowed him to live so he could die a meaningless death in a far away land. This boy grew up and became a man. He was trained as a soldier and scholar, but his heart longed only for revenge. He bowed to strike at his enemies with his last breath if necessary. However, he never thought he would have to liquidate people that he had never wronged or had wronged his father. For what ignorant person would pick a fight with a man such as this. Some will disperse out of anger or fear, but he will strike out of vengeance. So why would a weak man like Mr. Gracia cross this man.

This man has liquidated many before including those that only had the seed of evil in them. Perhaps Mr. Gracia's sense of danger has been dulled from living among civilized men, something our little boy who only seeks revenge has never allowed himself to do. So perhaps Mr. Gracia has very little time to beg for an apology before the time comes to settle the scores and go to a darker place where vengeance always leads. Mr. Gracia there are some things in this world best left alone. Make peace and beg for forgiveness it is your blood lines only and last hope.

04-14-2007, 01:11 PM
Tell us brother, what is the catalyst for this make believe covert investigation you reference in your manuscript? Who are the main protagonists? The paranoiac chieftain, who believe those under his position power constantly scheme against him and his lord and master. Who are the sub-plot evil characters, who like remoras, exist under the under the belly of the beast? Who are the daring, but constantly under siege heroes in you fictional theme?

We await with great expectations!

04-15-2007, 07:50 PM
In my crime novel the main person that wants to put pressure on t6he HPD police department is the Mayor. I do not know why. But that is where the conspiracy theories are coming from. However, let me correct myself before I hurt myself. It comes from the Mayors officer, to say that it is directly from the Mayor would not be truthful. Some of the lesser characters are the mad-cow who does not know hoe to stand yup to anything. But then again if my son's future depended on me playing ball, well maybe I would too. After all the mad-cow lately has not initiated anything, he does not stand up for anything but that we all know.

I am working on finding out who was the one who contacted FDLE and will be reporting to you very soon. My crime novel would not be completed if in the end I do not reveal the chief culprit, no pun on the mad-cow. I have many friends in FDLE and that information will become public record as soon as they finish their undercover operation and find nothing.

:?