PDA

View Full Version : thoughts on Aguliera

04-07-2007, 02:38 AM
thoguhts on Aguliera

04-07-2007, 02:50 AM
I think she is hot and she sings so sweet

04-07-2007, 03:38 PM
I think he is only out for himself. Doesnt care about anybody. Just pushing to become 100. Favoritism is the only game he knows how to play, not teamwork. Are you a chick? you'll get what you want. Are you a black chick, just call him, he'll do anything you tell him. Hey DC, stop the favoritism, especially to officers who do nothing, have nothing to speak for themselves, and are worthless. Do something right for once, do good for the dept, not just 2-3 people......

04-07-2007, 05:22 PM
that happens in every dept if you are a black female you get anything you want. DUAL purpose card black and female

04-07-2007, 06:15 PM
that happens in every dept if you are a black female you get anything you want. DUAL purpose card black and female

Some departments have black female lesbians. I know of one in Broward that is a useless sack of doo doo. She made a complaint about something and made demands on how the administration should handle the complain. Rather then the administration asking her who she thought she was they bowed to her demands and did the typical knee jerk reaction.

04-07-2007, 06:18 PM
What about a Jewish, black, lesbian with a trick knee? role the whole disbility thing into it!

04-07-2007, 06:21 PM
When he makes it to 100, he's going to start a RICO case against all the guys from his neighborhood that used to knock him down and take his lunch money. VENGENCE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-08-2007, 12:56 AM
Thoughts on Aguilera? Would it not be more productive to have “Thoughts on Diarrhea”?
Or even perhaps “Thoughts on Gonorrhea”?
Either of these other topics would evoke a more intellectual response than to talk about that useless bag of monkey crap.

04-08-2007, 03:32 PM
What about a Jewish, black, lesbian with a trick knee? role the whole disbility thing into it!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-08-2007, 10:19 PM
The trap has been set! Our IA has just gotten together with FDLE to set up some officers for possible well you know. They will be conducting some undercover ops over the next month. They are equipped with video and audio so be careful out there. Please let everyone know and if you want to know how I got a hold of this information, you would be surprised what you see at City Hall when you go by for a routine errand. Of course everything I post here is just make believe and for fun (Twink). Nothing I say can ever be held against me because this is all make believe in a cyber-world of make believe. Did I mention this is all make believe. I will continue.

They will be out during late evening and midnight hours. Do not be surprised if you go to a suspicious person call in the area of West 2 and 24 street and it is them watching you. Also the person you will be dealing with will be an undercover FDLE integrity commissions Officer! But remember everything I say here is make believe and in no way true. I am writing a crime novel and want your input that's all. Remember they will try to push your buttons so be very careful. Abide by the letter of the law. Also do you want to know who contacted FDLE? Ask and I will tell you.

For those of you that think this is more than just my idiotic attempts at writing a crime novel well good luck to you.

:cry:

04-08-2007, 10:34 PM
WHY???? at the rate that we are loosing people to other agencies, why would they want to get rid of even more. I think we need all we can get and train and provide supplies and equipment to the fine officers already employed here.