PDA

View Full Version : The Rookies Gripes

04-06-2007, 05:02 AM
Wheres my new car?!?

I want weekends off!!!

I want 12 hour shifts so we can have some weekends off too!!!

What do you mean I cant MIR it?!?!

I want to goto a special NOW!!!

Why cant I get on STAR!?!?

Why did they take that prick on STAR?!?

Why do I have to take calls in the last our of the day even though Im a late car?!?!

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Like a broken fu-cking record

Bring it *****es

04-06-2007, 05:15 AM
You're an idiot. Don't you get tired of *****ing troll??? What, are you just copying and pasting from old posts now? Give it a rest.

04-14-2007, 05:04 PM
I will vote for 12's......I will not vote for health insurance for retirees right now because i have 25 years to go. I will worry about that when i have about 15 on. You want to play that game?

Why should I care about what you get at retirement when us rookies are so far away. You idiots think 12's is just about weekends off, it isn't. You never work more than 3 days in a row and the other time you only work 2.

It is about TOTAL time off. You get 14-15 days off per month. I guess the 8-10 days off per month is better.

You can be selfish and so can we. Hope the retirement for retirees gets passed with out the rookie vote.

04-14-2007, 05:13 PM
u sissy *****..fukk 12s..do your time and learn how to do your job b4 u tackle with the big *****es..the veterans..fukk u rookie..dont speak unless spoken too..

04-14-2007, 06:17 PM
Hey rookie not only are you a idiot but some of us dont have to worry about medical benefits when we retire. It just shows me your not in this profession for the long run but just thrill seeking. You can take your vote and shove it up your arse. I just wonder if you can vote or did you elect to let car1 do the deciding for you.