PDA

View Full Version : he won't answer

04-06-2007, 02:42 AM
New Blood-

Please respond to the question.....

Have you ever been arrested?

Please answer yes or no......

I have a feeling you won't answer the question....

I wonder why.

04-06-2007, 04:11 AM
HEY new Blood Your Fired I have a sneaking feeling that you are a past violator and that would not be good. Try another profession they will chew you up here before you get out of the blocks. Happy hunting ELSE WERE.......CYA

:cry:

04-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Why dont you both shut your yaps and read the other post. He blew both of you out of the water.

Yakuza
04-06-2007, 04:57 PM
Why dont you both shut your yaps and read the other post. He blew both of you out of the water.
What? LOL! The guy did no such thing. All he did was use up almost an entire page defending himself against 3 total strangers on a message board.....is that the type of leadership you're looking for?

Wow, the gate is down and the light's are flashing, but there's no train coming. Not everyone is playing with a full deck.
Gotta love the internet.
:lol:

04-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Heyyyyyyy there guest dont get your panties in tight there. First of all no one got blown out of the water. This forum for law enforcements officers and not to state your BID for Sheriff. This is our outlet to express our concerns and weed out the non-law enforcement officers that attempt to engaged in forum. You were wrong I did read the other post and If you noticed that we are COPS so when some is writing and attempting to be so articulate and secret it smells funny too us. So state your bid at the elections office and good luck who ever you are. We may gripe and complain. This is our outlet to do and get our frustrations out without GETTING FIRED.