PDA

View Full Version : nppd

04-05-2007, 03:58 PM
I just left Venice a few months ago with a few others and i must say its so nice here i would like to offer everyone at VPD to come to North Port its way better i mean you dont know how nice a take home car is until you have one and the Sgt and Lt are so much better and i mean we are getting a huge raise and the insurance is way better

04-05-2007, 09:13 PM
i agree i might apply to north port i think we all should at the same time package deal to them :D

04-06-2007, 01:28 AM
Think about the SSO also. You get all the benefits of NP but you also don't have to pay into your retirement. Thats another 7-7.5%(whatever you guys pay) you see in your paycheck. The opportunities are endless and you don't have to worry about the SSO taking over your city down the road. Good luck on a decision, see you soon. :D

04-17-2007, 02:44 PM
SSO is a good agency and true, you don't have to pay into to your pension but. Nppd has a better pension then FRS. If it wasn't better they would be in it. I also wouldn't worry about SSO taking over NPPD. We are getting too big for them to even want it.

10-26-2007, 06:58 PM
WHAT BIGGER LAND MASS BUT NOT CITY WISE, N PORT IS A MESS. TALK ABOUT A CITY IF YOU WANT TO CALL IT THAT THAT HAS NO DIRECTION, GEEEEE

01-09-2008, 09:34 PM
And Venice offers what?

01-10-2008, 07:29 PM
go to a sheriff dept bigger and more opportunities that is big, bigger budget and ore toys.