PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts go out to the injured officers

04-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Get well soon! May you both be out and working the streets again soon. Thanks for all you do. Both human and canine. We appreciate you!

04-04-2007, 01:44 PM
May God bless all of you for doing such a selfless job. I appreciate all of you and pray for all of you daily. Be safe out there, We love you all!!!!

wifeyto1goodcop
04-04-2007, 03:06 PM
God hears our prayers. Please take a few minutes today to pray for Officer Dawson.

Psalm 86:6

Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer;
And give heed to the voice of my supplication!
In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You,
For You will answer me.
There is no one like you among the gods, O Lord, Nor are there any works like Yours.
vs. 10 For You are great and do wondrous deeds; You alone are God.
vs. 15 But You, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, Slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness and truth.
vs. 17 Show me a sign for good, That those who hate me may see it and be ashamed, Because You, O LORD, have helped me and comforted me.

God we ask you lift up Brother Dawson and touch him with your healing hand. Help him, comfort him and be with his family. You are a mighty God, merciful and gracious as your Word says. Father, do a wonderous deed in the life of this one that serves others. I ask this in Jesus' name,
Amen.

04-04-2007, 08:32 PM
Scott and Koa I hope your recovery is swift. Thank you both for all you do.

MOD 22
04-05-2007, 12:20 AM
May you both recover quickly and fully. I am sure I speak for everyone both on this board and this entire site when I say we are all wishing you both a speedy recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

MOD 22

04-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Several Brothers and Sisters have stated they would like to assist Brother Dawson and his family as a result of the traumatic injuries he has received as a result of his on duty incident. His recovery will be long and arduous and we are attempting to form a support network for him and his family at this time. If you are interested please send me an email, and we will create a roster of those who can assist. We will then coordinate with Brother Dawson and his family to help them in anyway we can. The support could be as little as helping with the lawn, providing a meal, or any other assistance that you would like to provide until Scott can get on his feet. We are a family of Blue and many members have asked what can be done to help. If you are interested again please send me an email or contact a board member. If you are a citizen and would like to donate assistance you may contact me at www.clearwaterfop10.org (http://www.clearwaterfop10.org) and there is an email link on the site.

Semper Fi

Walser

04-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Sorry Brothers and Sisters the correct web site is www.fop10clearwater.org (http://www.fop10clearwater.org)

Dirty Harry
04-06-2007, 06:48 PM
Scott and KOA,
A get well wish to you and a prayer for you family to get through this difficult time of taking care of the kids with trips to the hospital. I feared the worst when I saw the news before the email from Staff 1. Should you need anything, please ask your brothers and sisters for help we are here for you just don't know how to help.

06-03-2007, 03:08 PM
How is he doing? I haven't seen anything in the paper.