PDA

View Full Version : Hialeah, It is what It is

04-02-2007, 05:20 AM
What did you expect to read here, more sh*t? It is what it is, so just leave.

Have you seen the forum for the FBI here in LEOAFFAIRS.COM? You don't see this type of behavior or fighting within that agency. Speaks for itself. WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL, FROM THE S.O.P's to the managment.

04-02-2007, 05:38 AM
THE F.B.I COULDNT SPEAK THEIR MINDS IF THEY WANT TO.. THEY ARE BOUGHT AND PAID BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. DONT BELIEVE ME,ASK THE FED. PROSECUTORS OR CHECK WITH ATTY GEN.,ALBERTO GONZALEZ.. SORRY BUDDY,THEY ARE NOT FREE TO SPEAK LIKE US!!
FIND ANOTHER SOAP BOX.

04-02-2007, 05:56 AM
Exactly what I am trying to imply. You must be an idiot, I said from the management to the S.O.P'sssssssssss.

Do you think the criminals really want to see the names of some officers, and details of problems that should be kept in house. Keep getting personal on this site, you are not helping the problems, if not aggravating them by letting the world know.

04-02-2007, 11:55 AM
Mr. Bond you are probably right. However, along with a dry martini stir not shaken, you are thinking under the perception anyone here cares. This place has been run into the ground so much that no one cares. If there was a sense of professionalism perhaps who could tell me where the plaque of our last Chief of police is at the main station. Most professional police departments have a history and they display it. However, in Hialeah they do not want us to remember that perhaps Hialeah has gone from good to bad instead of the other way around. Make things worse please where do you work at?

:cry:

04-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Bond I totally agree with u. To add another point we all work with each other and your 15 is on here talking smack about you. It just comes to show you what a bunch of pu$$ys we have in this department. If you got something to say, go up to them and let them know. Instead of hiding behind a computer and B@#ching out!!!! No wonder this place is what it is today....Lord help us all!!!!

04-03-2007, 04:44 AM
Well I guess if you stop hiring less marielitos maybe the department would rise to the occasion. I swear to god I can’t understand half of what comes out of your patrol officers’ mouths. It sounds like some type of retarded english/spanish dialect.

04-03-2007, 04:27 PM
which officers might you be talking about? what sector? what shift?

04-03-2007, 04:41 PM
I know one of the officers which may fall under that category of having a heavy accent, but let me tell you he is a good officer. He has plenty of common sense and his heart is always in the right place. His writing skills are also also superb. He should not jump to conclusions because an officer has an accent, judge them by the quality or lack of therein of their work.

04-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Well I guess if you stop hiring less marielitos maybe the department would rise to the occasion. I swear to god I can’t understand half of what comes out of your patrol officers’ mouths. It sounds like some type of retarded english/spanish dialect.

Talk like this plays right into 100 and 5000's hands. Instead of focusing energy and effort into making this a better place to work and stopping maniacs like Sergio V, DC Aguilera, and Rolandito, we are fighting amonst ourselves about who has an accent and who is a crappy dispatcher.

The saving grace of Hialeah has always been that you can count on your fellow officers even though the administration was trying to f*&% u at every turn. It's only been a few years that you could count on your sergants to have your back, too. Tearing each other up on boards like this and spreading rumors and such only distracts us from the real problem and the real threat. We have to watch each others asses out here because the brass is out to get us.

04-03-2007, 09:05 PM
Stand Together, I totally agree with you. If we dont help each other, who will. While the admin is out to get us, we need to be there for each other, watch each others back. The stupid gossip and bashing of each other should stop and we should be focusing on how to make this dept better.

04-03-2007, 09:39 PM
DAMN!! Thats what I am talking about!! Finally two consecutive postings that make sense!! Keep it coming!

04-04-2007, 03:53 AM
NO..NO...I'm not talking about accent or perhaps speech impediments as I would be the last to put down a person who is trying. I’m talking about those kids who are born here and speak that awful garbage that some FOBS call Spanish. It annoys me that their English isn’t any better. I mean they sound like they just got off the boat. As police officers communication is our first line of defense. I’ve seen the reports that some in this department write and it sound just the way they speak.
There’s plenty of complaints about Hialeah already to fill this forums for several years. Now whenever someone points out the defects or facts; you’re told to stop writing so negatively. How in the world do you expect to fix the problem. What, you’re supposed to bite your tongue into secrecy.

04-04-2007, 05:36 PM
I have heard a nasty rumor that myself and the Honorable Mayor have had a fallen out. When I heard this news from a source inside your department I was shocked. What tele-dramas you people are. First of all us more important people might have disagreements but in the end we always stick together against you lower persons. Always remember that some of us in higher social circles will always stick together against you riff-raff. By the way I was just brought up to speed on the meeting between the PBA reps and the Mayor next week.

I will give you a piece of advise agree to the fair proposal the Mayor will offer you or you will pay for it in the next contract negotiations. You can take that to the bank or perhaps you won't be taking it to the bank (That was funny if I say so myself).

To all of you new officers I am a very respected veteran of the HPD, who among other things was one of the chief proponents of the sub-station system. I will be posting advise for you young officers so you may have a long and decorated career at HPD like myself. Do not let those disgruntled veterans take the spirit out of you because you are better than that. Also always strive for the highest standards. Do not accept anything less. I left my legacy in sector four and I am very proud of what I accomplished there.

8)