PDA

View Full Version : whats up with this PSYCO

04-01-2007, 05:21 AM
WHATS UP WITH THIS PSYCO BALLON HEAD THAT KEEPS GETTING INTO FIGHTS WITH HIS SUBORDINATES, I DO'NT MEEN VERBAL ALTERCATIONS I MEEN PHISICAL ALTERCATIONS

AND WHY DO THE MODS DELETE IT WHEN WE CALL HIM OUT ON IT?
THE INCIDENTS ARE DOCUMENTED AND CAN BE SUBSTANTIATED?

ANY FURTHER FIST FIGHTS ON THE THIRD FLOOR THIS WEEK

ANY ONES LIVES GET THREATENED IN HIS OLD UNIT ON THE 3RD FLOOR?

ON ON THE FIST FLOOR BEFORE THAT?

WHATS UP WITH THIS PSYCO? :?:

04-01-2007, 05:47 PM
1) If it's an ongoing IA investigation, it is not supposed to be discussed here.

2) Try spell checker...

04-02-2007, 03:45 PM
try dealing with the truth and stop critisizing people's mis-spelling.
some of the incidents are not under IA.

04-03-2007, 06:07 AM
you are correct next time Iwill use spell checker, and now that you are done deflecting the subject..............................

It's not PART OF any IA
YOU WISH
WE ALL WISH
that guy is a psyco he needs a fitness for duty evaluation.

04-03-2007, 11:53 PM
Holy crap...its PSYCHO for crying out loud!

04-04-2007, 05:35 AM
like usual, hush hush, slap on the hand, sweep it under the rug.....

04-05-2007, 12:06 AM
You can't talk that way about the next Major. He does look good in his Uni, isn't THAT what its all about? Isn't that the "benchmark"?

04-05-2007, 08:33 PM
I think the bench mark you speak of should be the mark his seat puts on him at the Florida Dept of CJST Review of his certification.

Conduct unbeacoming a supervisor numerous accounts, to the point its an established pattern .

Hostile work enviorment
The city needs to worry about Vicarious Liability
WE could go on and on... about this meglomaniac and vindictive down right hostile person ( I use the term "person" ) lightly.

04-05-2007, 08:39 PM
I Second all that posted above.

04-08-2007, 08:49 AM
Sir, I know you read this post.

Please freeze all non-civil service promotions that Chief Delucca is going to make before he leaves. He is going to promote, among others, a Captain and a Lieutenant that should have been extensively investigated for their incompetence and misconduct involving the incident that occurred in our Detective Bureau, an incident that you are very well aware of.

These individuals should have been demoted at the very least. This issue is not going to go away, especially if they are promoted.

Chief Delucca has caused us enough damage. Please prevent him from giving us a parting shot of incompetence. As the City Manager you have an obligation to do the right thing.

04-09-2007, 01:30 PM
I second that....
Power of this forum is powerful....
Power of thr PRESS is more....

04-09-2007, 09:34 PM
This forum has accomplished aboslutely nothing...name one thing! You guys have *****ed about the same crap almost everyday....morons are still getting promoted, we still have an overlap.

04-12-2007, 01:11 AM
hey psyco baloon head , you look like a macy's day parade float
you ego is the only thing bigger then that water mellon with ears.

Next time you threaten to "write up" a Captain who is senior to you , you better pack a lunch
he is a thousand times smarter then you , and more talented too.

of course you love to show your pattern of stupid aggressive behav-
you can't help it your a psyco

I don't feel bad for you beacuse you ARE EVIL
every one laughs at you behind your back
you and the midget need to get a room together.