PDA

View Full Version : SECTOR UNO

03-31-2007, 12:46 AM
Recent circumstances have resulted in the Sector 1 midnight shift being consumed by very new inexperienced officers. Although some would like to see nothing better than for the sh*t hit the fan down there next bid, remember that one of US could get hurt because of it. Take the opportunity next time you encounter a new Sector 1 rookie to share experiences and SHOW him / her some officer safety lessons. Officer safety changes when you work down there.

I'm still unsure if I was put in the same position as the Sector 1 escapees, if I would do the same.

Stay and fight and let SV ruin your personnel file with worthless paper ?

or

Flee and live to fight another day ?

An interesting debate. However, whether you stayed or left....Be part of the solution and not part of the problem. Take your test and get promoted. Ah, don't get your stripes and get sucked into it. Come back and change what you do not like. There will be roadblocks from up above, but you can change things little by little. Especially pride in your suboordinates.

SV will just be another chapter in the HPD book. This too shall pass. Eventually.

03-31-2007, 02:35 AM
Lets just hope with this so called emergency meeting that next bid won't be as rough as suspected!!! Hopefully 5000 will realize he acted to soon and is in fear of this lawsuit coming to hit him straight in the face.

But for those of you who can afford to leave...here is an idea...fleeing the sector is just taking the issues elsewhere. Your best bet is to flee the city all together. Change doesn't happen overnight. You only owe it to yourself and your family not the city...

Take care my brothers and sister

03-31-2007, 02:41 AM
SV is you do read this, remember, Karma is a *****, what goes around comes around, and when it comes around it bites you in the a$$ twice as hard. I hope you get everything you deserve!!

04-01-2007, 05:49 PM
I just heard that SV is setting some kind of trap in sector one. Nothing big because the guys down there are hard working and not into anything dirty. But he has coordinated something with IA about catching people on 10's that they do not put on their worksheets or some other crap like that. I do not have all the details but it is supposed to be sometime next week. The insulting part is that IA is going to let SV ride along with them. I guess he is going to show them the problems he has uncovered in sector one.

Please be careful and remember that he is out to get somebody because he has been heard saying that he took it as a personal insult that so many Sergeants and Officers left sector one! He is out to do somebody wrong and I don't think he cares who it is. Just remember that while you are facing a bad guy he will be watching your back, but not to help you but to hurt you. So go catch some bad guys and may the suspension not be more than 40 hours. By the way the guys in hot water in one, you are done. SV has personally ask the Chief to recommend termination. You might not get that, but you will get a recommendation of at lest 100 plus hours. Sorry my brothers, but go out and catch some bad guys so you make SV look GOOD!!!! Keep it secret keep it safe.

:cry: