PDA

View Full Version : cheify

03-29-2007, 11:08 PM
Have you looked at the video on bay news 9, I thought the captain is the one who informs the public did you take that away from him? Or were you scared someone was going to ask him about the problems going on in the department and he would comment? Whats up with the turkey gobbler you call a neck I didnt understand a word you said because that nasty skin shaking around was making me sick! Love ya mean it Clem!

03-29-2007, 11:19 PM
Hey chief you said that minor traffic violations such as an expired tag you dont let go but you will let go driving on a suspended? What is that about? Yeah Clem I saw it jiggle too.

04-01-2007, 05:35 PM
He was very un-prepared and was an embarrassment. Next time, let the PIO do his job instead of thinking it was a prime opportunity to get your mug on TV.

By the way chief, what's with the TV interviews without glasses? You look like a dork!

04-10-2007, 02:08 AM
I got a suggestion to help out on that turkey neck, reach up on your bald spot and grab it real tight... NOW PULL! Its gonna do wonders for that neck... Now the chinese eyes will be a whole nother story give it a few years they will fall too.

04-18-2007, 02:00 AM
The Italian Mofioso look is out!
It doesnt cover your bald spot it just makes your forehead bigger!
Looks good on you tho!! mwwaaa haaa haaaa

I've seen homeless people with better hair cuts than yours...