PDA

View Full Version : Shooting on Okee

03-29-2007, 09:30 PM
Channel 4 news said " A woman was shot in an area known for its prostitution and drug dealers. " I thought it was funny that she classified the area that way. Man, she was right on the money. She forgot to mention the churro's y cafe con cagar.

03-30-2007, 08:22 PM
Great this just means our great sector one commander will make this another get out an d walk DP!!!! This guy keeps going to IA with any rumors he hears regardless of whether he thinks is true or not. I think he believes he is being set up. An old tactic used by the communists in Stalin's Soviet Union where a fellow co-worker would tell you anti-government propaganda and if you did not know if this was a government agent or not. If you kept your mouth shut and the guy was a government agent you were done, so for fear sake you would have to tell the government and this kept an atmosphere of fear and distrust. It work very well for over 70 years in the USSR. Why not in Hialeah. Keep it secret keep it safe.

:cry:

03-31-2007, 09:39 AM
This incident occurred because there was no DP issued at the above location. If there would have been a DP issued the crime would not have taken place. This place sucks because that is about the only response our command staff has to real crimes!!!!!!

03-31-2007, 12:58 PM
Actually, there was a DP at that apartment complex last year.

03-31-2007, 09:35 PM
DP King a DP that i snot active might as well not exist!!! Only active DP's deter all crimes!!!

04-01-2007, 01:47 AM
DP's are simply bandaids for a further problem to occur, any of you who doesn't realized this is full of sheet. The shooting would have occurred anyway, there or on the damn corner.
Dont care about you is right, the tactics being employed here are reminisent of the soviets. The next thing will be a chiva to SV directly from the new squad. Think about it, how hard would it be to find someone low enough to do a thing like that amongst the scholars they've been hiring lately.
Doral sounds like a good idea as a resting place for the overworked and underpaid of Hialeah. Maybe it wont be just the newies taking off in the near future. Sad to say for those of us who actually wanted to work for Hialeah, but true to those who have to think about more than just themselves now.
Keep your heads up, it can't get any worse.