PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming meeting with the Mayor!!!

03-28-2007, 03:25 PM
I hear there is another meeting with 5000. A meeting which was called by him. What does the meeting entail? What will be discussed? No one seems to know so I am hoping someone can enlighten me.

03-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Do not expect much, as you can see we have nothing so expect more of nothing. I hope people do not loose sleep thinking the mayor cares about this dept. or his officers.

ShowUdelayed
03-28-2007, 05:08 PM
Is it the new insurance rates??

03-28-2007, 09:03 PM
Duh .... Get ready to pay back the 3 % we got with the new contrct plus interest....... :wink:

03-28-2007, 11:19 PM
My understanding and word around is it has to do with Lt. SV. He wants to meet with the PBA before they go to greive his Re-Promotion which is schedulede for days after.

03-29-2007, 01:15 AM
My understanding and word around is it has to do with Lt. SV. He wants to meet with the PBA before they go to greive his Re-Promotion which is schedulede for days after.
S.V HAS COMITTED CRIMES AND HE HAS GOTTTEN AWAY WITH IT.....I GUESS ITS ON WHO YOU KKNOW,,,EVEN WHEN HE CALLED D.BOLANOS A PIECE OF S.H.I.T...AND HE SAID THAT THE CHIEF WAS AN INCOMPETENT TURD......BUT YET THIS DEMON KEEPS ON TICKING,....FUNNY HOW CECY NUNEZ SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT HIM, AND HOW FORMER OFFCER R, DESOTO WHILE ON TRIAL POINTED AT VELAZQUEZ AND SAID" HE KNEW ABOUT OUR CRIMES...HE WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE US THE KEYES TO THE UNITS SO WE COULD PULL OVER THE VICTMS AND 29 THEM...AND YET NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIM,,, THEN WHEN SOMOHONO WANTED TO EVAKUAATE HIM AS A SGT,,,,HIS DICIPLINARY PAPERWORK DISAPPERARED FROM HIS FILE...WHEN HE HAS A KEY TO IT...WHAT A COINCIDENCE...BUT YET NOTHIING HAPPENES TO THIS SCUMBAG....
THAT GOES TO SHOW YOU....WHEN YOU MAKE A PACT WITH THE DEVIL YOU GET AWAY WITH MURDER ......

03-29-2007, 02:54 AM
My understanding and word around is it has to do with Lt. SV. He wants to meet with the PBA before they go to grieve his Re-Promotion which is scheduled for days after.
S.V HAS COMITTED CRIMES AND HE HAS GOTTTEN AWAY WITH IT.....I GUESS ITS ON WHO YOU KKNOW,,,EVEN WHEN HE CALLED D.BOLANOS A PIECE OF S.H.I.T...AND HE SAID THAT THE CHIEF WAS AN INCOMPETENT TURD......BUT YET THIS DEMON KEEPS ON TICKING,....FUNNY HOW CECY NUNEZ SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT HIM, AND HOW FORMER OFFCER R, DESOTO WHILE ON TRIAL POINTED AT VELAZQUEZ AND SAID" HE KNEW ABOUT OUR CRIMES...HE WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE US THE KEYES TO THE UNITS SO WE COULD PULL OVER THE VICTMS AND 29 THEM...AND YET NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIM,,, THEN WHEN SOMOHONO WANTED TO EVAKUAATE HIM AS A SGT,,,,HIS DICIPLINARY PAPERWORK DISAPPERARED FROM HIS FILE...WHEN HE HAS A KEY TO IT...WHAT A COINCIDENCE...BUT YET NOTHIING HAPPENES TO THIS SCUMBAG....
THAT GOES TO SHOW YOU....WHEN YOU MAKE A PACT WITH THE DEVIL YOU GET AWAY WITH MURDER ......

And I thought Miami Police was F() ( #ED UP! I feel sorry for all of you who must stay in order to provide for your families. Is indenture servitude!

03-29-2007, 04:35 AM
I will tell you exactly what the meeting with the Mayor (April 13 at 1400 hrs unless changed) is about and I am really afraid someone in the higher chain of command like Mr. Concepcion reads this. All of us including myself have allowed fear to rule the way we behave at work. So we should pay for our behavior.

The PBA, but specially two members, filed a Grievance reference the promotion of Lt. Velasquez. The meeting is only about that issue. Many thought it was illegal and that is why we have a grievance process. Nothing personal against anybody including Lt. Velasquez. If an arbitrator says the promotion was legal then so be it. We were supposed to start picking an arbitrator in about two weeks, when all of a sudden the Mayor wants to meet with the attorney and the reps. Meet for what, it is either a valid promotion or it is not. There is no compromise on this one. The Mayor never got with any of the reps the first time when he made his decision, or cared about how this might effect the membership. Also do you think if the mayor thought he was going to win in arbitration they would be speaking to us. They would tell us to go pound sand.

All of us need to get with the reps and tell them what we feel about this Grievance. I do not believe there is any room for compromise. Just like the Mayor does not believe HPD officers deserve take home cars and has no room for compromise! Even though every other department has them. Remember it is not personal it is just a "Philosophy". So the meeting is just about the grievance filed about promoting someone not on a promotional list. However, this is not to say that it was wrong. Perhaps there are laws which we are ignorant about and the Mayor had every right, but that is why we have an arbitration process. Not meetings to try to make back door deals. Who knows maybe some Colonels and Majors may walk out of that meeting.

Until then lets keep responding to call outs in our personal cars like the idiots that we are. After all if the SWAT team responded to emergency call outs for years in their personal cars for GOD and Country then we should too. Next hurricane lets drive our little crappy cars to work so they can be damaged in the station parking lot and we have to eat the deductible. Don't worry the important people will have take home cars to drive to work and leave their personal cars inside a well protected garage. But remember it is not personal it is just a "Philosophy!".

03-29-2007, 05:14 AM
Do you know why you guys log in here at least once a week? Because all of you are upset, unhappy with this department and want to vent a little. Here is the best solution to this added stressor, LEAVE TO ANOTHER DEPARTMENT.

It will never change and the corruption will continue, (hispanics in key political positions) so live with it or choose not to be a part. Remember, it is not going to change.

Take it to legal arbitration and let him or her decide which more than likely will favor the union. The City is affraid of getting slap with an improper procedure and violations of our civil laws, hence the reason for the meeting. Finally, they might realize you cannot do things por mis cojon*s.

All PBA reps should attend the meeting, tell the Mayor that we will see him in court and that is it. I think the reps met with the Mayor the week before the promotion and there were no positive outcomes from it so why now. Just trying to delay the process.

Forget the take home vehicles, just forget it. I cant wait until the arbitrator tells the LT, sergito dame las barritas que no son tuyas y mata una gallina si quieres pero aqui mando YO.

03-29-2007, 05:31 AM
Do you know why you guys log in here at least once a week? Because all of you are upset, unhappy with this department and want to vent a little. Here is the best solution to this added stressor, LEAVE TO ANOTHER DEPARTMENT.

It will never change and the corruption will continue, (hispanics in key political positions) so live with it or choose not to be a part. Remember, it is not going to change.

Take it to legal arbitration and let him or her decide which more than likely will favor the union. The City is affraid of getting slap with an improper procedure and violations of our civil laws, hence the reason for the meeting. Finally, they might realize you cannot do things por mis cojon*s.

All PBA reps should attend the meeting, tell the Mayor that we will see him in court and that is it. I think the reps met with the Mayor the week before the promotion and there were no positive outcomes from it so why now. Just trying to delay the process.

Forget the take home vehicles, just forget it. I cant wait until the arbitrator tells the LT, sergito dame las barritas que no son tuyas y mata una gallina si quieres pero aqui mando YO.

Unfortunately he or she is right. Nothing much will change and the corruption will always be there. Lets just prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Peace. EG you still rule in my book!! See you at the main station.

03-30-2007, 03:26 AM
Why dont they just alk about the 35 files that got pulled by Miami gardens, and 32 made it through to their list. How bout the 3 to the beach, 4 to pem pines, 2 to mdpd, school board, and fhp for the love of pete!!!!
I feel better now, but hey dont care bout you, I need a slurpee!

03-30-2007, 08:13 PM
Please stop with your self praising. It makes me sick. I heard a rumor the other day that some FTO's were going to quit as a protest to what was done to E.G. That is the funniest thing I have heard. I can't stop laughing. You people actually think you have any unity! Please we can do whatever we want and none of you will ever do anything united because you are all very selfish people. In your hearts you only think about yourself. When you respond to a three call you don't care about the public, or your so called friends, you are only thinking about making officer on the month. Whether you agree with what happened to E.G. or not none of you have the B&lls to do anything about it. Period! Some of you will tell yourself that E.G. made some mistakes or come up with some other excuse so you feel better about not doing something about it.

I will be the first to tell you that E.G. while I believe a very lazy cop, really took being an FTO very seriously and probably did not deserve to be suspended from the FTO program. But he is not my friend and I really don't care about him. At least I am honest unlike all of you that will say you care and do nothing about it. If that was a friend of mine do you think I would remain in the FTO program! But you guys are all a joke and that is why you get what you deserve. You speak so much crap about your chain of command, but while they might fight among themselves attack one of them and see what happens to you. At least they have enough courage to stick together unlike you worthless bums.

So talk all the crap about me that you like, but I always stood by those I cared about. No I did not care about a lot of you because you are very lazy period. But those that are my friends, even if they are few, know how far I am willing to go to help them out, specially when hey have been wrongfully punished or demoted. That is friendship not the crap all of you talk about. So FTO's keep doing your job or you will be punished severely period. Please tell yourself you are doing it to train because you are so good. What do you think would happen if every FTO would refuse to train unless E.G. would be reinstated? However, unity you do not have and City Hall knows this very well. So go try to get some scraps from the Mayors table and don't let the door hit your a#s on the way out!

8)

03-30-2007, 08:27 PM
This is obviously NOT CHA posting and is probably the same person who is posting as Conception. However, I must admit I like your tactic of bullying people into unity. I sure hope it works.

03-30-2007, 08:36 PM
I have never been called a "CHA" and demand immediately an apology before I start an investigation. Do not think you can insult me like young Mr. Concepcion. He still does not know how to wield power. Cross me and you will be found working as a school crossing guard at 3 in the morning!

8)

03-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Ok CHA I will see you at Grazianos if you are who you boast you are. The sad thing is that your are posing to be Adan and the fact that you type heaps of paragraphs indicate you are a lonely and twisted ****er. Most of us have lives out of our jobs. It is apparent that you do not. I have read some of Adans work I can surely tell you that you are not him. Try your elementary pranks with another bunch marica.