PDA

View Full Version : Are you done yet?

03-27-2007, 02:41 AM
You know, I have heard everyone talk about this stupid site at work, including some of the hurt feelings. Now after reading all this crap, I have come to 2 conclusions. 1) It appears that there are a few people that like to write to themselves about their own posts. 2) Anyone who reads, posts and talks about these forums in brain dead and should open up a Myspace account to make some friends.

NOTHING YOU GUYS HAVE POSTED HERE HAS CHANGED ANYTHING!!! You can say, "well, its important that we keep each other informed about stuff".....have you been around work in the last 5 years?!!! THERE ARE NO SECRETS! I love how you guys post about the overlap in EVERY thread at some point. . .guess what...its still here. You guys can post about BS, JE, K9, and BRASS....NOTHING HAS CHANGED THE OUTCOME!

By the way, go ahead and respond any way you want to this thread, because I am not going to read it. Do yourselves a favor, move on from this site and save some of your pride that you may have once had when pinning the badge on was all that mattered. :twisted: :wink: :idea:

03-27-2007, 10:16 AM
your a moron why did you even waste you time and the band whith to post that?

How do you assert that theses people have no "pride" beacuse they post here?
Yes It has changed things moron , BS and JE are two of the biggest peterson principle idiots any one has ever delt with and it took this forum to help connect the "dots" or threats and puches if you will.

Just like IA insures quality in our Officers and SGT.s , This Forum insures that our often incomp / or cruel Brass watch there step as it is now obvious that they are not untouchable.

Every one has to answer to some one.
I admitt that this forum needs to be watched by the "MODS" as this is a public site. But let us not forgett that we are PUBLIC servents.
SO are the BRASS , so when they threaten Detective SGT's , Property Evidence Unit SGT's and Senior staff in Service with violence.

It is OUR job to expose ( whistle blower if you like) MEGLOMANIACS.
The Forum is a fantastic one, although I feel some of the MODS are more like PRAVDA then just being careful.

IF you still think these posts do nothing , why is it that this message board is EVERYTHING they talk about?
Did you know the CITY manager reads this every day?

Yes I admitt , that can be bad for us , It can also be GOOD for us.
For Christ sake look at the MIAMI section ( NOW they have problems)
WE give the best service to our citizens hands down, and we do it beacuse we want too.
I have never seen a police dept handle BAD GUYS as fast and as good as we do all at the same time .

Its the IRONY of some really bad decisions to promote some SUPER ZEROS acting like Re-invented SUPER "heros". That makes us all sick to or stomache.

So heres a thought for you :idea: Mr. "CAT" if we didn't have this forum EG would not be on K9 and would have NO shot. AS would have no shot for MArine PATROL and OTHER CAPTAINS whould not be rightfully be concidered for further promotions and we would continue to promote morons who all they do is exploit others short commings in effort to make them selves look good.
YES this message board has made modifications in the MIAMI BEACH MAFIA.
Go get your self a MYSPACE account I think you find that you are as lost as every one else on there. :wink: back at ya

03-28-2007, 04:35 PM
Hey MODs, delete that last post please

ARE YOU ALL MORONS?!!! How can you put crap like this on a public forum?! I now agree with CUriosity! This site does nothing but make us look like shit! I am done reading this site, and I will no longer talk to other people about this site.

so disappointed. . .the blue line is getting way too thin

MOD 333
03-28-2007, 05:02 PM
Please explain your position of of PRAVDA, you could have very well e-mailed or private messaged either one of the mods to express your concern. I think you actually mean that we only allow the "truth" which is the meaning of PRAVDA. If you are meaning it in any other context please tell us how we can do better. Keep in mind that we will always abide by the terms of use.

Thank you..... 8)