PDA

View Full Version : Who has OHARA Picked for his top leadership?

03-26-2007, 12:13 AM
Since Chief Busch turned you down and Tallie isn't apart of your campaign, who is at the top beside Rick J.?

03-26-2007, 12:45 AM
Since Chief Busch turned you down Pat and Tallie isn't apart of your campaign, who is at the top beside Rick J.?

Major J is a personal friend of mine and has already stated he would not be supporting O'Hara. Stop throwing his name around, and stop provoking Patty to talk.

03-26-2007, 01:31 AM
Since Chief Busch turned you down Pat and Tallie isn't apart of your campaign, who is at the top beside Rick J.?

Major J is a personal friend of mine and has already stated he would not be supporting O'Hara. Stop throwing his name around, and stop provoking Patty to talk.

Excuse me, but I got this from Pat personal buddy who sees him several times a week. RJ is being silent about it and will say if asked he is not supporting. The truth is that he said if pat is elected he is loyal to him. He also said he would stay out of the game, but wouldn't mind if several other majors, colonels, and the sheriff were removed and he made a undersheriff.

So, that is the truth. It came from Pat's mouth.

03-26-2007, 02:33 AM

Excuse me, but I got this from Pat personal buddy who sees him several times a week. RJ is being silent about it and will say if asked he is not supporting. The truth is that he said if pat is elected he is loyal to him. He also said he would stay out of the game, but wouldn't mind if several other majors, colonels, and the sheriff were removed and he made a undersheriff.

So, that is the truth. It came from Pat's mouth.

What are you jealous? Do you want to be Pat's number 2? You won't stop asking these questions like it matters! Pat isn't going to win, He doesn't stand a chance. I'm telling you RJ is one of my best friends and does not support Pat. If you believe anything that comes from Pat or anyone of his friends, Let it go. If you really wanted to, you would go to Pat's official thread like he requested and speak to him there. He won't answer these other threads and you would have known that if you read his original thread.

03-26-2007, 03:18 AM

Major J is a personal friend of mine and has already stated he would not be supporting O Stop throwing his name around, and stop provoking P to talk.

Excuse me, but I got this from P personal buddy who sees him several times a week. RJ is being silent about it and will say if asked he is not supporting. The truth is that he said if pat is elected he is loyal to him. He also said he would stay out of the game, but wouldn't mind if several other majors, colonels, and the sheriff were removed and he made a undersheriff.

So, that is the truth. It came from P mouth.

What are you jealous? Do you want to be P number 2? You won't stop asking these questions like it matters! P isn't going to win, he doesn't stand a chance . I'm telling you RJ is one of my best friends and does not support P. If you believe anything that comes from P or anyone of his friends, Let it go. If you really wanted to, you would go to P official thread like he requested and speak to him there. He won't answer these other threads and you would have known that if you read his original thread.
I am not a P supporter or a cop. Maybe you are.

But, RJ did want those statements to pat because the words P used are the same as RJ. He is not actively supporting him. What he is doing is not throwing jabs at him and in return, should P win, he is under.

I hardly doubt RJ is sharing that info with anyone other than his wife. So do your own investigation.

03-26-2007, 03:20 AM

Major J is a personal friend of mine and has already stated he would not be supporting O Stop throwing his name around, and stop provoking P to talk.

Excuse me, but I got this from P personal buddy who sees him several times a week. RJ is being silent about it and will say if asked he is not supporting. The truth is that he said if pat is elected he is loyal to him. He also said he would stay out of the game, but wouldn't mind if several other majors, colonels, and the sheriff were removed and he made a undersheriff.

So, that is the truth. It came from P's mouth.

What are you jealous? Do you want to be P's number 2? You won't stop asking these questions like it matters! P isn't going to win, he doesn't stand a chance . I'm telling you RJ is one of my best friends and does not support P. If you believe anything that comes from P or anyone of his friends, If you really wanted to, you would go to P's official thread like he requested and speak to him there. He won't answer these other threads and you would have known that if you read his original thread. If you want to support Pat, you must be a cop like he was.

Actually, I heard that too at D7.

03-26-2007, 03:36 AM

Major J is a personal friend of mine and has already stated he would not be supporting O'Hara. Stop throwing his name around, and stop provoking Pat to talk.

So, that is the truth. It came from Pat

What are you jealous? Do you want to be Pat's number 2? You won't stop asking these questions like it matters! Pat isn't going to win, he doesn't stand a chance. I'm telling you RJ is one of my best friends and does not support Pat. If you believe anything that comes from Pat or anyone of his friends, you're uninformed as much as he is. Let it go. If you really wanted to, you would go to Pat's official thread like he requested and speak to him there. He won't answer these other threads and you would have known that if you read his original thread.

I am not a Pat supporter. Maybe you are.

But, RJ did want those statements to pat because the words Pat used are the same as RJ. He is not actively supporting him. What he is doing is not throwing jabs at him and in return, should Pat win, he is under.

I hardly doubt RJ is sharing that info with anyone other than his wife. There's an old saying, which has probably been around longer than you have that says "telephone, telefax, telecop!" Cops gossip more than anyone else in any profession. They like the negative in life, and dwell on it. What do you really care what Pat's doing? Why would you provoke him to talk? Do you really think he has a chance????

You can doubt all you want my friend, I'm a friend with RJ and the family and they are not supporting O'Hara.
I already did my investigation!

03-26-2007, 12:54 PM

Finally...someone else has finally said the same thing I have been trying to get all of these yahoo's to understand... STOP PROVOKING PAT TO TALK !!! Do you not have ANYTHING else to talk about or think about??? Have any of you counted how many threads that you argue with and at Pat on...You all have beaten this to death. It lost it's funny a long time ago. HE IS NOT GOING TO BECOME THE NEXT SHERIFF OF PALM BEACH COUNTY..OR THE NEXT..OR THE NEXT. AND, I am sure some of you are gunna have a big cow over this, but I like RJ so stop about him being associated with Pat too, please! That is an insult to him and his family.

Is there anyway that you all can come up with something worth talking about????

04-09-2007, 12:09 PM
[quote="Wishful Thinking":8l5jfqy4]Since Chief Busch turned you down Pat and Tallie isn't apart of your campaign, who is at the top beside Rick J.?

Finally...some1 else has finally said the same thing I have been trying to get all of these yahoo's to understand... STOP PROVOKING PAT TO TALK !!! Do you not have ANYTHING else to talk about or think about??? Have any of you counted how many threads that you argue with and at Pat on...You all have beaten this to death. It lost it's funny a long time ago. HE IS NOT GOING TO BECOME THE NEXT SHERIFF OF PALM BEACH COUNTY..OR THE NEXT..OR THE NEXT. AND, I am sure some of you are gunna have a big cow over this, but I like RJ so stop with him being associated with Pat too, please! That is an insult to him and his family.

Is there anyway that you all can come up with something worth talking about????[/quote:8l5jfqy4]

I agree. Pat has been asking guys like RJ and Uncle Jack to support him, even if it is only not to bash him. Promising all kinds of things.

04-09-2007, 02:42 PM
[quote="Wishful Thinking":30ve6v5d]Since Chief Busch turned you down Pat and Tallie isn't apart of your campaign, who is at the top beside Rick J.?

Finally...some1 else has finally said the same thing I have been trying to get all of these yahoo's to understand... STOP PROVOKING PAT TO TALK !!! Do you not have ANYTHING else to talk about or think about??? Have any of you counted how many threads that you argue with and at Pat on...You all have beaten this to death. It lost it's funny a long time ago. HE IS NOT GOING TO BECOME THE NEXT SHERIFF OF PALM BEACH COUNTY..OR THE NEXT..OR THE NEXT. AND, I am sure some of you are gunna have a big cow over this, but I like RJ so stop with your stuff about him being associated with Pat too, please! That is an insult to him and his family.

Is there anyway that you all can come up with something worth talking about????[/quote:30ve6v5d]

I agree. Pat has been asking guys like RJ and Uncle Jack to support him, even if it is only not to bash him. Promising all kinds of things.

He now use the Palm Beach post and Sun-Sentinel to post stuff about our Sheriff. Thankfully someone else posted the truth about Pat.

04-10-2007, 02:41 AM
[quote="Wishful Thinking":1khepdro]Since Chief Busch turned you down Pat and Tallie isn't apart of your campaign, who is at the top beside Rick J.?

Finally...some1 else has finally said the same thing I have been trying to get all of these yahoo's to understand... STOP PROVOKING PAT TO TALK !!! Do you not have ANYTHING else to talk about or think about??? Have any of you counted how many threads that you argue with and at Pat on...You all have beaten this to death. It lost it's funny a long time ago. HE IS NOT GOING TO BECOME THE NEXT SHERIFF OF PALM BEACH COUNTY..OR THE NEXT..OR THE NEXT. AND, I am sure some of you are gunna have a big cow over this, but I like RJ so stop with your stuff about him being associated with Pat too, please! That is an insult to him and his family.

Is there anyway that you all can come up with something worth talking about????[/quote:1khepdro]

He now use the Palm Beach post and Sun-Sentinel to post stuff about our Sheriff. Thankfully someone else posted posted the truth about Pat.

What was in the Post? Where? When?

04-10-2007, 02:14 PM
[quote="Wishful Thinking":3t2puk1o]Since Chief Busch turned you down Pat and Tallie isn't apart of your campaign, who is at the top beside Rick J.?

Finally...some1 else has finally said the same thing I have been trying to get all of these yahoo's to understand... STOP PROVOKING PAT TO TALK !!! darn, do you not have ANYTHING else to talk about or think about??? Have any of you counted how many threads that you argue with and at Pat on...You all have beaten this to death. It lost it's funny a long time ago. HE IS NOT GOING TO BECOME THE NEXT SHERIFF OF PALM BEACH COUNTY..OR THE NEXT..OR THE NEXT. AND, I am sure some of you are gunna have a big cow over this, but I like RJ so stop with your stuff about him being associated with Pat too, please!
Is there anyway that you all can come up with something worth talking about????

He now use the Palm Beach post and Sun-Sentinel to post stuff about our Sheriff. Thankfully someone else posted posted the truth about Pat.

What was in the Post? Where? When?[/quote:3t2puk1o]

I'll send a link for both posts.

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/south ... PUT1SPBVMM (http://www.topix.net/forum/source/south-florida-sun-sentinel/TUJ0CCMPUT1SPBVMM)

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/search/con ... S0325.html (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/search/content/local_news/epaper/2007/04/01/s1a_MORE_COPS_S0325.html)

04-10-2007, 02:33 PM

Lookie here Pat's girlfriend has posted in favor of Pat on his website. You know they have to been running mates!

04-10-2007, 07:53 PM
I heard this from someone who knows what is going on. O’Hara has offered the Undersheriff job to Major Ferrell for his support in the campaign. Ferrell has accepted as long as his son-Ferrell Jr. will also be promoted to Captain or higher after O’Hara wins.

Major Ferrell in on leave of absence while he works to elect O’Hara. Maybe we can all get time off for political work if he can. Majors should be treated like the rest of us.

04-11-2007, 01:19 AM
I heard this from someone who knows what is going on. O’Hara has offered the Undersheriff job to Major Ferrell for his support in the campaign. Ferrell has accepted as long as his son-Ferrell Jr. will also be promoted to Captain or higher after O’Hara wins.

Major Ferrell in on leave of absence while he works to elect O’Hara. Maybe we can all get time off for political work if he can. Majors should be treated like the rest of us.

Again don't believe the rumors you hear. I really don't understand why people care so much, Also, Ferrell was promoted under Bradshaw and isn't going to break that bond. The mere fact that the agreement is that they are going to take a Career Deputy and make him a Captain is absolutely ludicrous. Shows Pat is already starting the nepotism. and is doing it for their own good not to support the troops. That is really sad Too much about is know that shows his true character. That's typical of most cops like O is what ever they can get out of it and for Pat it's power. He was offered to stay here in Parks as a top out Sergeant, but Pat had to have more. God help him.

04-12-2007, 02:08 AM
You must be kidding. While it would be a definite plus if Major Ferrell was there to guide someone-I don't think he would ever support anyone but Sheriff Bradshaw. I know his son-Bob Jr. and he is a good worker who has earned everything he has. He is here over 15 years-spent 5 years in corrections-then on the road-then K-9 and now in Narcotics. I don;t know anyone who has ever heard him try to use his father to get something. I've been his friend for years and can tell you that even after numerous operations for cancer-JR. was foaming at the mouth to come back.

As for his DAD (Major)-he almost died from a heart attacj and a problem with his kidneys. Idon;t think he is taking time for politics and if he was-he is much more intelligent than to support O'Hara or anyone but Bradshaw.

I don't know where you get your info-but maybe you should consider supporting O'Hara as you seem to be on the same intellectual level.

04-13-2007, 12:33 AM
Just remember you read it here. Both Ferrells are wrapped tight with O'Hara. At least Major Ferrell is smart enough to control O'hara when he wins. That might be all that will save us.

04-13-2007, 12:40 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about it-If O'hara can't finish the four year term-Ferrell will take his place.[/quote]

04-13-2007, 12:57 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about it-If O'hara can't finish the four year term-Ferrell will take his place.[/quote]

Here we go just trying to stir the pot. Bradshaw isn't going anywhere so give it up guys. Not to mention could you image Ferrell Sheriff. The man's health has declined over the past 3 years so much the stress alone would kill him. If you are so anxious to see Pat O'Hara our Sheriff then go sit at his house and ask him. Read the post the real world before you start running your mouth. The only thing you should be saying is how much of an idiot O’Hara is. Better yet, go ask Ferrell, he'll tell you the truth. First is was RJ and now you guys are throwing around Ferrell's name, get a life. Like it was said before this board is full of imposters and people who just want to stir the pot.

04-20-2007, 04:05 PM
Imagine my surprsie when I stopped for 10-40 at a small coffee shop in West Boca and saw Major Ferrell having lunch with Pat O'Hara.

Next thing will be Col. Gauger meeting with O'Hara-OH WAIT-I forgot Gauger is talking to people about running for sheriff himself because he is the one who got Bradshaw elected in the first place.

04-20-2007, 05:04 PM
Imagine my surprsie when I stopped for 10-40 at a small coffee shop in West Boca and saw Major Ferrell having lunch with Pat O'Hara.

Next thing will be Col. Gauger meeting with O'Hara-OH WAIT-I forgot Gauger is talking to people about running for sheriff himself because he is the one who got Bradshaw elected in the first place.

Ha ha. Just trying to stir the pot. Ferrell has so much to mention to mention the stress alone would kill him. Just look at this current state. The man will be out on disability soon enough.

Gauger will not run for Sheriff until Bradshaw is done, and apparently you are a rookie who doesn't know Bradshaw. Bradshaw has a lot support and while Gauger helped him out, Bradshaw would not have had a problem beating any of the people who ran against him. Do us a favor get a life and stop stirring the Pot or just come out a say you support Pat.

04-21-2007, 05:48 AM
Just another slinger... No truth to any of this... Get a life...