PDA

View Full Version : Serious People

03-23-2007, 11:53 PM
We have serious people in here??? I may have to leave.

And for the record, ban me! I'll go to the "other" site and tell 'em you can't spell. lol

Carry on, Mod. I appreciate the humor...nice to see lighthearted messages in here for a change. When you quit being able to laugh its time to leave.

MOD 353
03-24-2007, 12:16 AM
Their seams two bee a few peeple heer that our seerius. :shock:

03-24-2007, 12:19 AM
And while I'm on a roll, I'd like to add a comment about the original post in the topic that was "locked". I was laughing too hard about all the spell checks, banning, etc. to comment.

How ironic that someone would question anything being edited or deleted here (because of violations of terms of service and/or inappropriate content). Almost every comment that I posted at RMPT was deleted. I was never nasty, I was never vulgar, but my posts were common sense questions about the validity of statements made there or the credibility of those posting the comments. If my comments questioned a posters at RMPTs comments or integrity, they were deleted and I was coined a "McNugget" (what a childish moniker). Now it's my understanding that you have to EMAIL the host and he determines which posts are posted. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I was told that this is the case. I wouldn't know because I quit posting anything at that biased site.

How funny that you would question posts being monitored at this site considering that the posts at your site are deleted if they don't meet your criteria of bashing cops and/or their families.

03-24-2007, 12:20 AM
You really can't spell, can you? lmao!!!

Carry on!

03-31-2007, 03:44 AM
Anyone not against RM is a MCNUGGET.

03-31-2007, 05:22 AM
Wrong assumption, Guest.

Because I don't support David Morgan doesn't mean that I support McNesby. What you meant to say was that anyone who doesn't support Morgan and RMPT is a McNugget.

03-31-2007, 07:26 AM
So if you can't get people to post what you want to see just tell them what they meant to say. Your transparency is showing. The only people who complain about David Morgan are ESO management. Your time in office is almost over. Get used to it. David Morgan will be the next Sheriff elected in Escambia County.

03-31-2007, 08:09 PM
You are a mental midget. You need a healthy dose of logic. Someone can dislike Morgan and McNesby. You are pawning Morgan off as the only alternative (that's why he ran early). I hope another candidate joins in so I don't have to pick the lesser of 2 evils. If it came down to McNesby/Morgan race I would have to choose McNesby.

03-31-2007, 08:32 PM
I would also have to agree with the above poster. The RMPT people have always been like that. If you don't support who they support they try to call you the god awful term "McNugget' :? . With the people that have sided with Morgan I would have to say that McNesby is the only choice to go with right now. That is unless the public records requested by the PBA show that McNesby cheated us out of hard earned money. Then I would have to hope for a third party to enter the race.

03-31-2007, 11:57 PM
There is someone in the race to take a look at beside McNesby and Morgan.
The supervisors of Elections web site shows that another candidate quietly pre-qualified
5 ½ months ago on 10/19/06. Read about it at the supervisor’s web site:
http://www.escambiavotes.com/index.php

Candidates name is Samuel E. Lucas. He has a web site at :
www.lucas4sheriff.com (http://www.lucas4sheriff.com)

Does anyone know anything about him?

04-01-2007, 01:14 AM
Hmmm a private investigator for David Sellers running on the democratic side. Perhaps this is Arety's back up plan for when McNesby stomps Thelbirt Morgan in the Primary. She can then put her weight behind Lucas.

04-01-2007, 01:46 AM
Have a look at his priorities. How vague can you be? Review and modify this unit where necessary, review and modify that unit where necessary. This guy has no clue about what is going on. Maybe he should review his notes and let us know what the heck he is actually thinking is wrong with the S.O.

john doe 1
04-01-2007, 12:53 PM
I'd like to know how Lucas and Morgan plan to raise starting deputy pay to 35k. The last time I checked the county commission controls the purse strings, and the PBA will certainly nix any plan that does not include raises for everyone to avoid salary compression. If what I've read is accurate, they could fire all of the current administration staff, and donate their own pay, and still not have enough money to do what they are promising. Show us the money :!: [/b]

04-01-2007, 01:15 PM
Eliminating the overpaid, do nothing political administrative personnel would free up over a million dollars. With about 1,000 employees that would provide around $1,000 per employee if a thousand - $1,000 still equals a million. I’d settle for a quick $1,000 a year and support the candidate who presents that as his plan to raise the money.