PDA

View Full Version : Grant

03-23-2007, 03:58 PM
Dear Chief:
With your new grant I ask that your officers just not drive around and be a presence but enforce the law. Please enforce truancy, bike, traffic, loud stereos and drug laws. Allow us good citizens to be able to walk the neighborhood again without the little gangsters bothering us. Stop the bums from urinating in our front yards and take back 14th Ave, Beverly and 15th Ave. I have not seen a patrol car in weeks and when I do they are just driving though and not doing anything. We will all be watching you chief to see if you truly deserve our support or if you are just another politician.

Ten6Niner
03-24-2007, 01:23 AM
Using conservative estimates of overtime pay rate for 3 officers & 1 sergeant, they have about 120 hours to put a dent in Crackwater/Larghetto Road's problems.

That's 15 days! Get to work, you crack team of professionals!

03-24-2007, 01:26 PM
Crackwater and Larghetto? If you are implying that Clearwater and Largo are nothing but cities filled with drug users and poor people, then I suppose, Mr. Deputy, that you must live in High Point or the Haines Road area, where there is no crime because the Sheriff patrols the streets.

Ten6Niner
03-25-2007, 03:57 PM
Nope it's a reference the the fine quality folks on that street and the surrounding neighborhoods. Except for when you step into another dimension at places like the Skinny Rooster, it's a pretty crappy place.

Reference High Point & Haines Road, I have been doing this long enough to know that LEO's have next to nothing to do with the overall crime rate and problems in a neighborhood with traditional (reactive)policing. The politicians, Community Development folks, and the residents of a neighborhood do more to set the tone than we do.

I wish LPD the best of luck. I'm just saying that $18,000 sounds like a lot of money until you do the manpower math.

03-25-2007, 05:53 PM
Well, I guess that explians the high quality of life in the unincorporated areas along Clearwater/Largo Road. Sunpiper is finally getting cleaned up after years for PCSO protection. Save your suggestions and cost analysis for improving your agency......Lord know they could use the help since you seem to have all the answers.

04-03-2007, 12:58 AM
So sunpiper is cleaned up, wow now you guys can buy a place and have your take home cars. :D

04-05-2007, 12:14 PM
To the Deputy that is coming onto our site.

You are quick to throw stones and bash our Department so lets just throw out some reminders: Deputy having sex with students while working in the our public schools, Deputy having sex with a known crack whore, that has been arrest by Largo PD, while on duty. Deputy having sex with another deputies wife when he is on duty and to match a skeleton that Largo has in it's closet about explorers. Deputy having sex with a YOUNG explorer while on a trip. I am sure that didn't get released to the paper because of the mud you would have recieved on your face.

So......every department has it's problems, it just so happens that the uniform is the one that gets the blame not the person.

GO AWAY!

04-06-2007, 04:40 PM
To the Deputy that is coming onto our site.

You are quick to throw stones and bash our Department so lets just throw out some reminders: Deputy having sex with students while working in the our public schools, Deputy having sex with a known crack whore, that has been arrest by Largo PD, while on duty. Deputy having sex with another deputies wife when he is on duty and to match a skeleton that Largo has in it's closet about explorers. Deputy having sex with a YOUNG explorer while on a trip. I am sure that didn't get released to the paper because of the mud you would have recieved on your face.

So......every department has it's problems, it just so happens that the uniform is the one that gets the blame not the person.

GO AWAY!

I agree every place has their fair share of problems. Even agencies with the highest moral have problems with dirty cops. Largo has had their fair share, so has Clearwater, and St. Pete. There isn’t a perfect agency.

04-07-2007, 12:35 AM
wow, you fight like a girl, we are talking about the present and you bring up the past to change the subject and defer from the real issue, yes all bad deputies all punished. Now since you brought it up I will remind you, that your agency covers their crimes up and keep your bad employed. CAN YOU SAY EXPLORERS, Also I remember an officer killing himself over his crimes. So be careful little girl before you use the past to defend your current actions. 8)
So how is sunpiper?