PDA

View Full Version : Time for change

03-23-2007, 05:43 AM
I love working at VPD but I cannot stand this women... I give in Coucil... Just please give us someone who will lead us. You can make me read policy manuals again, but please get rid of this Chief. Perhaps it is time for retirement chief? I will even pay for your retirement party.

03-23-2007, 05:04 PM
It sounds to me like you are the one who needs to leave, it took losing a handfull of good guys like, CL, NK, RC, SM, EL...etc to get rid of a cancer like JW, who is now the SSO's attitude problem, then so I guess that was the price we had to pay, but maybe you should go too and allow this place to heal from the cancers that plaqued us in the past with their bad attitudes and negative comments. If you have no solution to offer up the problem you bring then keep the comment to yourself, because as the old addage goes, If you're not part of the solution, then you're only part of the probem, applies to you. Chief Williams has done a fantastic job up to this point, holding people accountable and allowing us to be cops, encouraging us to go out there and beat the bushes and flush out the terds that hide amoung society, unlike our previous administration who ran scared if you turned up anything that made Venice look anything unlike Mayberry!!! So I offer you this Mr. Malcontent, take your negative attitude and cancerous thoughts with you as walk out the door, the SSO is hiring, NPPD too. Seek life elsewhere!!!!!

03-24-2007, 11:42 PM
i am thinking about going to NPPD i think we all should and then the SSO might take over VPD im joking of course but really i ithink we all need to look at NPPD they might be starting at 42 200 soon and have take home cars and carry a Sig i am going soon

03-25-2007, 01:55 AM
Thanks for thinking of me, I'm glag to see my memory is still in your heart. The only problem with your thinking is that alot of good guys/cops have left the dept. for the same reasons I did. VPD is small with nothing to offer and more are still going to leave. Those are just the facts, despite what the voices are telling you.

03-25-2007, 02:06 PM
True.

03-26-2007, 12:01 AM
Good Bye and good riddance.