PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Jailers

03-21-2007, 03:21 PM
It dawned on me the other day when I dropped off another loud mouth drunk prick at the jail. I was sick of this guys crap after less than an hour with him. I brought him in and he got booked. He was still running his mouth being an abosulte a-ss. I dropped off my affidavits and left. Then it dawned on me, Jailers have to listen to this prick for the next 8 hours +/-. And not just him, him times maybe 20.

Now no Im not new and Im not ignorant. Ive been around and done alot and have alot of friends in the jail. Most Road Guys were in high school or middle school when i started as a cop. But consider this. When we have "had enough" of a drunk prick or loud mouth punk, we can arrest them and take them away. Away from us and away from the public. But in the jail, the jailers cant take them anywhere. They are already there.

With that I thank you men and women who work the jail and deal with these pricks 24/7. You have no choice but to deal with it, we can load em and leave. Thank you for doing a thankless job and not losing your sanity in the process. Most my contact is with SOD folks. Yall present yourselves professionaly every day I go to jail. And you do it in the face of pricks, drunks, and violent idiots. Thank you.

03-21-2007, 05:15 PM
Road patrol stated that the jail deputys present themselves professionally in the face of pricks, drunks and violent idiots. And then they have to deal with the inmates. :lol:

03-21-2007, 05:45 PM
To a "Drunk Violent Prick" Thank you for reducing the value of the message to Jailers (Deputies assigned to the Corrections Bureau).

To you, my little drunk and violent prick, I am so sorry that you had your chance to take your shot at me and missed. Instead you got your a-ss handed to you in a box lunch and you got stuffed into a patrol car. You then woke the next day with a stiff hang over, in jail, will a sore anus and a mouth that tastes like crap. You pled out to two days in jail plus fine then swore off drinking. Until we met again that Friday and the cycle began again. Guess you should have finished High School after all, but hey, those shop classes came in handy when you worked at Able Body Labor. So go home, drink your natti ice, punch your wife, and wish your life was over.

To Jailers, thanks for baby sitting him from time to time.

03-21-2007, 07:29 PM
Lighten up Francis, it was a joke. I'm on your side.I agree that the jail deputys do a great job when faced with drunks and pricks.

03-22-2007, 04:15 AM
NEVER call me Francis! If any of you "homos" call me Francis, and i'll kill ya.

Show your age and name the movie :)

03-22-2007, 05:14 AM
Thank you...be safe.

03-22-2007, 05:23 AM
Thee Stripes!

not racing stripes fer you youngsters!!

03-23-2007, 02:24 PM
That's the fact Jack.

03-24-2007, 08:50 PM
Regarding Francis. Was it Platoon?

03-25-2007, 11:57 PM
stripes