PDA

View Full Version : Can we ignore him...

03-19-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm sure that this is going to draw some smart comments from some...and maybe others will agree with me....but... Can We PLEASE Just IGNORE Pat? I used to get a daily kick, laugh, insight, good 14 from posters on this site! I looked forward to reading the postings, and jabs, but lately the last 8 threads seem to ONLY deal with Pat! That is not counting all of the threads he posts on and whips people up.

Ladie and Gents.... he has these dreams of granduer. He is not going to become the Sheriff, he never will (and yes, I do know Never is a real long time)...HE IS NOT GUNNA BE THE NEXT, SHERIFF OF PBC! Let him live in his world, it's his castle let him decorate it any way he wants! Stop answering him, all you do is fuel his little campfire, you say then he has to say....can we please pretend that he is not there, or here, however you want to look at it? Let him post his 'stuff', don't answer him, don't comment, he'll maybe fade away.

I know we all need to vent, to destress after a long shift, need something or someone to take all the junk we have endured out on...but personally I am so bored with 99% of the posting going towards Pat. AND the more you do verbal battle with him the more he thinks you all like him and want to play with him...the more he'll keep coming back and posting trying to tick everyone off with his castle dreamin' SO, can we please get back to fun, matters at hand, important issues, and alot of good laughs....PLEASE IGNORE PAT for SHERIFF.....if you haven't noticed his "Free Sheriff O" is not so free he is causing alot of stress on those that answer him, don't you have enough stress from a night on the streets??

03-19-2007, 08:02 PM
I totally agree!! Enough is enough! Please guys and gals lets all ignore Pat. We all know what but enough, let this rest and stop writing to him and start discussing more pressing issues.[/b]

03-19-2007, 10:04 PM
Pat is running for Sheriff??? tell me more!!

;)

Been There, Done That
03-20-2007, 03:11 PM
I dont know about the "HOLY" part......but it is most certainly.

03-20-2007, 11:34 PM
I dont know about the "HOLY" part......but it is most certainly "CRAP"

He hadn't posted in a couple days I thought he was gone. or hit his head again so he couldn't post. Let's do our best to ignore. He can't respect our wishes to stop posting here, therefore he'll never respect our wishes as our Sheriff.

03-20-2007, 11:46 PM
go workon the riddle

at least follow it

it is gonna be in interesting

03-21-2007, 12:04 AM
this guy doesn't give up!! He follwed us in here. Sir if I may say ever e-mail you write on this site will be printed and sent to every press organization to show how unfit you are to be our Sheriff.

Bradshaw is Number one in are book!!

03-21-2007, 12:14 AM
this guy doesn't give up!! He follwed us in here. Sir if I may say ever e-mail you write on this site will be printed and sent to every press organization to show how unfit you are to be our Sheriff.

Bradshaw is Number one in are book!!

Don't worry about it, I'm already taking care of this. I've been in contact with the press and they've seen his post. They support Bradshaw. I asked Pat for a boxing match, but he declined. I asked him again after he just started another post about our Sheriff being a Marine. I'm afraid I would get arrested for battery on a senior citizen.

03-21-2007, 01:02 AM
I totally agree!! Enough is enough! Please guys and gals lets all ignore. We all know what he is about and his intentions are but enough, let this rest and stop writing to him and start discussing more pressing issues.[/b]

when he changes the username and stops using ALL CAPS, it actually throws me off enough to read more of the babble... Then I realize it is him in stealth mode; but the disguise is a poor one of course, due to the typical ranting and characteristically poor grammar.

03-21-2007, 09:38 AM
We MUST igorne any further postings by OHARA.

Obviously, he is not in the least bit interested in running for publi office (not that he could win anyway).

It is not worth reponding to. He is only trying to provoke a response.

03-23-2007, 01:51 PM
That is the conclusion I have come to as well. He is just doing this to anoy and make fun of the SO.