PDA

View Full Version : AS and Church post

03-18-2007, 03:32 PM
Seems as if this AS person has repeatedly tried to bring down your department and that something about AS would not get deleted.

MOD 353
03-18-2007, 04:49 PM
If the post has any information relevant to ESO business it WILL be allowed to stay. Personal pot shots or posts that are vague and provide limited information will not be allowed to stay no matter who they are written about and what that person has done to try to further tarnish the ESO's reputation.

03-21-2007, 04:06 AM
Is she paying you off too doughnut boy?

03-21-2007, 04:58 PM
Regardless as to her present status, the “A.S.” person is the primary reason this site exist. She was the catalyst that got the ball rolling to get the Sheriff’s Department and the CPD on LEO affairs. Her motive was obviously to increase the audience in airing her complaints and grievances about the Sheriff, some of the Sheriff’s Department and CPD personnel. If effect she is responsible for there even being a Moderator for both threads.

MOD 353
03-21-2007, 07:58 PM
Well, thank A.S. for me. Wasn't it nice of her to get the ESO on the LEO Affairs website? Regardless of who got the ball rolling, the intentions of the LEO Affairs site is for agency members and the public to air out problems and concerns, the good and bad within the dept. etc. Talk about whatever you want as long as it pertains to ESO business. How hard is that?

MOD 353
03-21-2007, 08:00 PM
Oh yes, I almost forgot. If the payoff in doughnuts comment was for me, then it would be more than the site staff were paying. This job is on the house.