PDA

View Full Version : Hialeah Police The Next Mass Exodus!!!

Rawdeal
03-17-2007, 06:17 AM
It is apparently obvious that many of our new officers and current trainees are seeking employment elsewhere. Who could blame them. I cannot comprehend the fact that our mayor sincerely believes that our moral is at an elevated level. That is absurd!! I am not going to rant and rave about all our deficiencies, we should all know them. The fact that the mayor refuses to take action to improve conditions is beyond me! How can you have take homes when there are not enough vehicles for the officers to drive. Most do not have mounts or computers. In this era these are basic tools that officers need to complete tasks, yet they are not afforded to us.

Now there is a so called overtime crunch where leave time will not be granted if it induces overtime. It does not matter if you are on extended leave, no one else if allowed off if it results in OT. Basically if someone is off for lets say 5 weeks, no one else will be granted time off if it results in OT. Way to go, you just dramatically increased the amount of officers that will now call out sick. By the way, isn't it against Florida Labor Law to deny Comp Time just for the mere fact that OT will be incurred. I do not believe that incurring OT is considered an undue hardship on departmental operations.

Everyone that can leave do so, things here will never change for the better. HPD is a sinking ship. I previously read that as many as 27 officers may be leaving. I have also heard that a few sergeants are on the verge of leaving as well. Our departments has nothing to offer us anymore. No take homes, bad ED pay, less OT, sensless IA investigations, and now you cannot even take a day off!!! I smell grievance with a capital G.

I will always go out there an do my job because I have self pride and these oppresive clowns can never detract that from me. I just wish that some of our leaders would adhere to all those books they studied to get promoted. Theory X does not work!!!

This subject is for serious posters Mr. C. Keep you futile comments to yourself, no one cares to hear lengty diatribes from an imposter anyway.

Stay Safe and EG keep your head up, you are one of the best cops I know.

03-17-2007, 03:52 PM
ATTENTION: Bell Glades is hiring please apply right away!

The place is a bit like Opa-Locka but I think they could use a few good GED'RS. Do not hesitate for they are taking applications right now and will probably hire any of you no questions ask. Mass exodus, Mass exodus I could not get that lucky you clowns.

I would give anything for a chance to start over to be able to hire a whole new police force, but no you clowns can not even get hired by other mediocre departments! Please leave no one is stopping you except those five cups of coffee you drink every night! Before I am done I will make sure that most of you leave. Once the GED'rs leave I will approach the mayor to see if we can implement a take home car plan and several other benefits to attract and retain real professional police officers like the County.

I will soon be setting up a website to help you GED'rs get employed somewhere else. So stop complaining and do something about it! At least be men for once in your pathetic lives and pursue a dream. If it is so bad here go somewhere else. If the benefits in other places are so good go somewhere else. Please do not reply with the people I work with or some crap like that as an excuse of why you are here. I am sure there are good people in other places too, some with college degrees!! If not admit it to yourself that you are a GED'rs who will never be hired by any other departments!!!!

:twisted: :evil:

03-17-2007, 04:00 PM
ATTENTION: Bell Glades is hiring please apply right away!

The place is a bit like Opa-Locka but I think they could use a few good GED'RS. Do not hesitate for they are taking applications right now and will probably hire any of you no questions ask. Mass exodus, Mass exodus I could not get that lucky you clowns.

I would give anything for a chance to start over to be able to hire a whole new police force, but no you clowns can not even get hired by other mediocre departments! Please leave no one is stopping you except those five cups of coffee you drink every night! Before I am done I will make sure that most of you leave. Once the GED'rs leave I will approach the mayor to see if we can implement a take home car plan and several other benefits to attract and retain real professional police officers like the County. THIS IS HORSE S#!T!

I will soon be setting up a website to help you GED'rs get employed somewhere else. So stop complaining and do something about it! At least be men for once in your pathetic lives and pursue a dream. If it is so bad here go somewhere else. If the benefits in other places are so good go somewhere else. Please do not reply with the people I work with or some crap like that as an excuse of why you are here. I am sure there are good people in other places too, some with college degrees!! If not admit it to yourself that you are a GED'rs who will never be hired by any other departments!!!!

:twisted: :evil:

03-17-2007, 04:20 PM
At the beginning the Concepcion thing was funny, but now it is just stupid, knock it off. Be imaginative and come up with something new.

03-17-2007, 08:41 PM
Please explain what do you mean about no leave if someone is out for a month for example. I have not heard of it?

03-17-2007, 09:11 PM
Please explain what do you mean about no leave if someone is out for a month for example. I have not heard of it?

Very simple. The DC wrote an SOP back in 2003 talking about extended leave being more than (80 hours). (period)!!!!!!

If a second officers trying to take time off & there is a first officer already off with less than 80 hours. Or an officer taking a day off & there is someone in mandatory school (A day). If it is going to incure OT then it will be denied. DUHHHHH

If someone is on extended leave another officer can have a day off!
As for the below, we are always at minium so there is going to be OT.
If someone already took the day off you can't.
If someone is on an (A day) you can't take the day off.

The problem is that the Dynamic Duo cant read.. Lt.Artime said no day off if it incurs OT & Lt. Velazquez said he was right...It is in black & white but they are trying to look good & save the city money.. It is already being looked at by the PBA so relax..

03-18-2007, 12:48 AM
I am very relaxed. I have three applications with other departments. I was just asking a question to see what our wonderful leaders are up to. Thank you for your answer. By the way Don't care about you I have read past your postings and you are alright thanks for looking out and I know you would be there for me any day.

:shock:

03-18-2007, 07:02 PM
It is apparently obvious that many of our new officers and current trainees are seeking employment elsewhere. Who could blame them. I cannot comprehend the fact that our mayor sincerely believes that our moral is at an elevated level. That is absurd!! I am not going to rant and rave about all our deficiencies, we should all know them. The fact that the mayor refuses to take action to improve conditions is beyond me! How can you have take homes when there are not enough vehicles for the officers to drive. Most do not have mounts or computers. In this era these are basic tools that officers need to complete tasks, yet they are not afforded to us.

Now there is a so called overtime crunch where leave time will not be granted if it induces overtime. It does not matter if you are on extended leave, no one else if allowed off if it results in OT. Basically if someone is off for lets say 5 weeks, no one else will be granted time off if it results in OT. Way to go, you just dramatically increased the amount of officers that will now call out sick. By the way, isn't it against Florida Labor Law to deny Comp Time just for the mere fact that OT will be incurred. I do not believe that incurring OT is considered an undue hardship on departmental operations.

Everyone that can leave do so, things here will never change for the better. HPD is a sinking ship. I previously read that as many as 27 officers may be leaving. I have also heard that a few sergeants are on the verge of leaving as well. Our departments has nothing to offer us anymore. No take homes, bad ED pay, less OT, sensless IA investigations, and now you cannot even take a day off!!! I smell grievance with a capital G.

I will always go out there an do my job because I have self pride and these oppresive clowns can never detract that from me. I just wish that some of our leaders would adhere to all those books they studied to get promoted. Theory X does not work!!!

This subject is for serious posters Mr. C. Keep you futile comments to yourself, no one cares to hear lengty diatribes from an imposter anyway.

Stay Safe and EG keep your head up, you are one of the best cops I know.

Yes Rawdeal you read correct. Enough is enough! I can no longer continue to work under these conditions where there are no signs of progression nor the willingness to listen to the concerns of the Officers. As my brothers Escapee and Mevoy said, we are soon to be gone along with another 27 Officers. Most of us will be going up North (Davie,Hollywood,BSO,Pines) but others are staying in Dade. Another large group is also moving on very soon as we planned. The impact of these two large departures will be felt and we hope it does not affect the remaining brothers in any negative way but we must move on. If it affects the rest of you I hope it will in a positive light such as the umlimited overtime that will have to be payed out due the shortage of Officers. Therefore my brothers, good luck and stay safe as we will never forget where we came from.

03-18-2007, 10:10 PM
I just heard that Miami PD is getting a 24 % for 3 years and 6 % retro. They are going to be the highest paid pd in the county. How about us, how much more

03-20-2007, 04:36 AM
Nothing will change until the Prozac Maniac is gone.He is the main obstacle in this department for any positive change.He doesn't support or trust us in anyway,we are nothing to him and his cronies.He takes everything as a personal affront and sends out the GESTAPO to maintain order by fear.It is unfortunate that we do not have any unity.They keep us divided so that they can hide their favoritism and incompetence. :cop:

03-20-2007, 12:06 PM
Please be very careful, they are out there and in full force. Me for one can not afford to take a hit because I have two kids. I know most of you hate me, but the advise I have put out there has been to save you. They have been out there for the past two days! Looking around, snooping, trying to find something. I do not know what. But it has something to do with sector one. They are always snooping around lately I wonder why all the negativity?

What has changed in sector one in the last couple of weeks? Answer that question and you will have your answer. Who do you think if tipping them off? If you can't answer that question Mr. Concepcion is right and you are a GED'rs!!! We are being divided and conquered as we speak. We will never unite because as big of a coward as I am, most of you are worse because all you do is talk. None of you will do anything and in my book that makes you worse!!! So keep putting me down if it makes you feel better, but at least I am honest unlike a lot of you that only talk crap and never protest anything. Talk about the silent majority!!!!

I spotted something strange a couple of nights ago. It was weird and I think I am right in my suspicions. Be careful they are out there. They are looking for it and I think they will find it.

I am going back to my hole now. Sorry to be such a drag on you guys, but I must tell it like I see it. Who know maybe I will get lucky and get picked up soon. I have a couple of applications and I am hoping for my family's sake that something comes up. Remember keep it secret, keep it safe.

:cry: