PDA

View Full Version : Dep. Pintavalle

03-12-2007, 07:13 PM
Anyone have any word on John Pintavalles medical condition? I heard he had a stroke this week. If anyone has info please pass it on, ( and please keep poor remarks and sarcasm out of this subject, the man has just had a stroke. ) THANX

03-12-2007, 07:31 PM
Get with your new FOP chaplain.I'm sure he can find out! He is a
good christian man.He's concerned about all his brothers.

03-13-2007, 03:35 PM
I called the deputies in NPR, the word is John is in Oakhill hospital(hwy 50). He has 40% blockage on the left side of his neck and 10% blackage on the other side. Supposedly the only effect showing now are: he's having trouble speaking. But everything else seems to be Ok. He has recognized coworkers, and seem to have retained his motor skills. For those of you who know Jonh Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers. i am going to send him flowers as well as putting into the collection going aropund for him.
Be safe all!

03-13-2007, 11:56 PM
Get with your new FOP chaplain.I'm sure he can find out! He is a
good christian man.He's concerned about all his brothers.

The Sheriff does not want any FOP related issues being discussed, or taking place on his time or property. OOOps, by florida law, the office of the sheriff can not own real property (real estate) and the locations of our offices are actually county property even though he thinks he owns them. The information on your fellow detention deputy will have to come from his special chaplain corps. Since the issue is not of enough importance to him to have them available, or to tell you, you will need to sneak a conversation in with bert.

The crap that spews from the sheriff's mouth amazes me. You can always tell when he is speaking on his own versus when the colonel prepares something for him to say.

03-15-2007, 10:16 PM
They said he was just released from the hospital so that is good news.

03-16-2007, 12:20 PM
I would just like to say to John Pintavalle and john conner ( both dep in NPr) Good luck, and GOD speed to fast recoveries. Love ya both-thisnk you both great
Take Care JC and johnny Angel

03-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Whats wrong with conner? havent heard of his condition?

03-16-2007, 01:01 PM
John Conner has been ill and had emergency surgery, he has been in Bay Pt hospital for about two weeks, he may be home now.

03-16-2007, 07:41 PM
Conner is home and things are all fix now just getting over the surgery. He looks like a stick man though. But his spirits seem to be up and on the mend.

04-22-2007, 11:03 PM
both of these guys need to retire. for god sakes one is 60 and the other is damn near that. their bodies are sending them a message loud and clear.