PDA

View Full Version : Department's Mission, not what it should be.

03-12-2007, 05:03 AM
The lack of well trained officers will catch up one day. Hopefully it would not take more accidental shootings of civilians not deserving that level of force. Or maybe a federal lawsuit by a wise panhandler or flower vendor. Better yet, the mass turn over of new dedicated officers.

Take homes might not be everything, money might not be everything, but hapiness is everything. How can employees of an organization that are always unhappy due to treatment expect to remain status quo. If you have been under 10 years, you should run like Forrest Gump.

All of the departments in Miami-Dade do not emphize on patrol officers Directed Patrols nor do they make them mandatory, we do. Other department do not reprimand officers for crashing vehicles as a transfer intent of a subject's criminal act, we do. Also they do not care about your patrol time and actually want the officers to spend time looking for criminals, we do not. Other major departments do not care what the political parties or their puppets want done for friends, we do.

For example, the City of Miami Mayor said that their PD will not aid in the removal of little A. Gonzalez back in 2000, yet their chief of police said that they will do it no matter what the Mayor said and it was broadcasted all over the media; that will never take place in Hialeah. Also, the former City of Miami Mayor got arrested by patrol officers during a domestic violence call, that will never take place in Hialeah. As matter of fact, if a person with an AC warrant resides in the same block as the mayor, they will mandate an officer to be there all day long until the fugitive is arrested and that is rediculous.

Yet, instead of doing pro active police work we respond to directed patrols because they know the mayor or a commissioner. If a captains issues an improper order no one stands for what is right. The use of force is a perfect example, it states that the suspect must complain yet we are doing them just because of the injury and not the subject complaining. What about supervisors, the write critical incidents for every single thing if it is borderline meeting the criteria. It should be like Battery, either you have it or not.

If a higher rank writes a simple e-mail, everyone under out of fear makes it bigger than what it is instead of standing for their own opinion. Just because they act with the rank and with attitude they are nothing. They think that they are highly and more educated than you, they are not. A $ 12K bachelor degree based in your life experience anyone can get it too, just get a retirement loan.

Do you really think they care if you get shot? Right, only your family will; therefore, do as little as you can. They listen to puppets like kuntcepcion and run like greyhounds to obey him. If you really want to be a cop and be in a real department, you must leave Hialeah before is too late.

Wait, give me a minute. I got an e-mail on my Blackberry from Kuntcepcion in regards to a vagrant so I must leave now. Let me e-mail the big captain (no lifer) that never sleeps so he can get a shift commander to get it done NOW, the armed robbery could wait since is already done and the vagrant is in progress.

03-12-2007, 03:19 PM
Clear like water! I agree with you. It's time for changes, Chief Bolanos does not have much time. Aguilera is desperate to become the new Chief.
To continue with the mistreatment and the favoritism within the department. To use his authority for his personal interest!
This is enough, it wont get resolve until we get some help from the media :!:

03-12-2007, 04:29 PM
HPD 007 you are the man!! You said everything that I have been trying to say, but came across so much better. I was called a coward because the only way to get some of these guys attention was to say I would not back them up!!! I am facing discipline right now and you now what it was my fault and have no problem with it. But some of the other things that these college graduates with their life experience degrees, which gave them 112 credits out of the 120 needed, who think they are better than us is crazy.

I can not take back some of the things I said, but I said what I said more out of frustration than anything. Because as long as we make it work they will never pay any attention to us. However, we have too many good cops that have this job in their blood and is almost impossible to slow them down. However, I have a feeling after the incident in sector one where something stupid and simple that should have been resolved with a reprimand at best and has been blown out of proportion by Mr. Integrity himself is ridiculous.

Pl3esae my brothers be very careful they are watching us right now. I have confirmed that. Also watch out for a red Lincoln navigator it is out there. Keep it secret keep it safe.

:twisted: :evil:

03-12-2007, 05:17 PM
Pl3esae my brothers be very careful they are watching us right now. I have confirmed that. Also watch out for a red Lincoln navigator it is out there. Keep it secret keep it safe.

Colleagues, policing is dangerous enough; it needs not the specter of having an oppressive management corp and its minions looking over your shoulder.

It is time for your PBA representatives to seek the assistance of John Rivera and the Board. Your plight must be publicize! Hialeah must be expose as the gulag of Miami-Dade County.

03-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Bad news guys Bolanos aint going no where and you're right on the money that no one in the department cares about you like your family does. I agree , if you can leave, do so. It hasn't changed in the past 75 years Hialeah = Politics. As long as the chief and his well-trained 4509s jump out of their chairs everytime the mayor or his buddy makes a phone call..things will remain the same

03-13-2007, 12:46 AM
Bad news guys Bolanos ain't going no where and you're right on the money that no one in the department cares about you like your family does. I agree , if you can leave, do so. It hasn't changed in the past 75 years Hialeah = Politics. As long as the chief and his well-trained 4509s jump out of their chairs every time the mayor or his buddy makes a phone call..things will remain the same

In that case . . . flee! Miami is desperately looking for police officers and so is the County. Under the current conditions, even FHP is better than Hialeah.

03-13-2007, 01:21 AM
Hate to disillusion you, but 4509's (except one obvious exception) do not jump for anyone. The majority of them respect the rank of the person on the phone. It is supposed to be a dispatch center, so look up the word "dispatch." We are all supposed to follow orders, not just the ones we like. A lot of what I read here blurs the line between institutional silliness vs. laziness on the part of some of you. If you didn't loiter or milk your calls, the brass would have far less to ***** about. Some of you bring it on.

03-13-2007, 04:44 AM
That exception has a name "BARBARA HERNANDEZ" :!:

03-14-2007, 01:11 AM
OK Chuck go eat another sandwich

03-14-2007, 03:01 AM
How pathetic it is. HPD communication is a joke. In the City of Miami and MDPD, the dispatchers will get reprimanded if they say anything outside of the Q codes, signals, times and the notes of the call. You will never hear their opinion, or have a nice day, etc. Hialeah is a joke, ask anyone outside of that. Dispatchers will never talk down to officers and they will never tell a sergeant to QRX, but it happens in Hialeah.

In Hialeah, some civilian supervisors think that have some power outside of their little communication circle. Try the wrong supervisor and they will get arrested and transported to TGK before the shift commander even finds out and by then is too late; so do not EVER accept an answer of NO from anyone in communication cause that will hinder your investigation and as far as I know, that is against the LAW (obstruction of justice).

03-14-2007, 03:12 AM
GET SOME

03-14-2007, 03:31 AM
How pathetic it is. HPD communication is a joke. In the City of Miami and MDPD, the dispatchers will get reprimanded if they say anything outside of the Q codes, signals, times and the notes of the call. You will never hear their opinion, or have a nice day, etc. Hialeah is a joke, ask anyone outside of that. Dispatchers will never talk down to officers and they will never tell a sergeant to QRX, but it happens in Hialeah.

In Hialeah, some civilian supervisors think that have some power outside of their little communication circle. Try the wrong supervisor and they will get arrested and transported to TGK before the shift commander even finds out and by then is too late; so do not EVER accept an answer of NO from anyone in communication cause that will hinder your investigation and as far as I know, that is against the LAW (obstruction of justice).

Hey buddy. You obviously haven't heard BSO dispatchers. They are pretty bad too.

As far as arrests being made because someone is rude or tells you to standby, don't think that's ever going to happen. It can all be handled administratively but the administration could care less. I'll never forget the day 100 had a SGT man an intersection after a bad rain storm because he didn't get to him fast enough.

03-14-2007, 02:38 PM
Your mission? You do you little cops think you are? Your mission is what we here at city Hall tell you it is. If you forget that I will pick up my mobile phone and call your chief and tell him to take care of a panhandler on palm ave and see how fast you have to stop drinking coffee and get out there.

You will do what we say when we say it or else. By the way I have a bone to pick with one of your sergeants. He insulted me the other day and told me to stroll backwards to city hall! You sir are done!! I will have your rank by the end of this year. Who in the hell do you think you are to converse to me in that manner. I am the chief of staff of City Hall and you are nothing but a little cop. Also I did not appreciate the fact that when I spoke to you in Spanish you kept speaking to me in English as if refusing to speak Spanish, which by your last name you must know because you understood what I said.

Sorry to have derailed, but the ignorance of that sergeant was atrocious. Perhaps I will have a two for one special and have him discipline with the large fellow. But back to our topic, there is nothing wrong with the current mission of HPD. I have personally written a new philosophy manual for HPD which will be printed later this year. In it you will find what the new HPD will be all about. There are quotes from great men of integrity of HPD such as the sector one commander as well as the sector four commander just to name a few. As far a leaving can some of you please hurry up and stop talking about leaving and do like a “Nike” commercial and just do it!! I can not star my new project until the ratio of GED’rs is down to at least 35% to educated professional police officers. Thank you and any suggestions will be welcomed.

03-15-2007, 02:55 AM
You will do what we say when we say it or else. By the way I have a bone to pick with one of your sergeants. He insulted me the other day and told me to stroll backwards to city hall! You sir are done!! I will have your rank by the end of this year. Who in the hell do you think you are to converse to me in that manner. I am the chief of staff of City Hall and you are nothing but a little cop. Also I did not appreciate the fact that when I spoke to you in Spanish you kept speaking to me in English as if refusing to speak Spanish, which by your last name you must know because you understood what I said.

Is that a threat? let's see how much you can do? let lough for now hahahaha LOL :lol:
PS :: Instead worry in hiring more people! Since the "college graduated" are not interested in applying in Hialeah, at least get the GEDs!

03-15-2007, 04:00 AM
Although I doubt that the City of Hialeah's communication section is it's greatest handicap, I am sure it is safe to say that most should think twice before trusting anyone that works in that building. If it isn't the 4509's trying to screw over an employee, not to mention each other, it is the person you think is your friend making it public knowledge that you are cheating on your spouse. More often than not, the "you're on the list" responce is because one of the dispatchers is in the kitchen cooking (cause we all know that those comm. people love to eat... if not the gastric bypass rate speaks for itself.) Then of course, all officers dread when the cross-eyed snake (BH) is on the air and sends a 3/15 to the wrong officer in the wrong sector!!! I do have a theory in regards to Barbara's constant repitition and babbling on the radio. I believe she does this because the more she speaks and takes up air time the less likely it is that something will happen where she will have to prove she actually knows what she is doing (which we all know she doesn't.) Some of the most disgruntled people in the department call the comm. building home. They waddle in there carrying a box full of pastelitos preparing themselves to spend the next 12hrs playing on their computer and gossiping about you... yes you. While it takes you 2 hrs to go on a food run, yes they are talking about you being a slut.

03-15-2007, 04:30 AM
HPD sergeant I hope that this was not you that I had a run in the other day that posted the comments on the website. Because if I find out it was you you will regret the day you ever saw me. However, today I am here to honor a man that needs no introduction, Lt. Sergio my dear friend. He has endured so much and yet still finds it within himself to push himself to do his best. Always keeping the cities mission as the number one priority. Whether it be panhandlers or large vehicles parked in residential areas. I just want to say thank you Sergio. The city thanks you as do all of us here at City Hall who are cheering you on.

Sector one has already changed in the few weeks that you have been there. You have brought with you a sense of integrity and honor that was missing. The officers respect you and it shows. I have already seen some improvement on palm ave. I do not know what your secret is for dealing with those GED'rs, but whatever you are doing keep it up!