PDA

View Full Version : When?

03-09-2007, 01:52 AM
When will people stop posting on the community bulletin board that they need old cell phones and ink cartriages?

When will people give up on seeking a roommate in the community bulletin board?

When will I enter computer services and have someone say, "Hello sir how can I help you?" Instead of the, Why are you bothering me look?

When will Deputies stop making news for beating their significant others?

When will my cousin Ten69er reveal his true identity?

When will we go back to Ford's instead of these powerless Chevy's?

When I ask? Anyone? Sorry just a couple annoying thoughts that I've wondered about for awhile.

03-09-2007, 03:02 PM
#1 good point, I hate these idiots that post crap on every board and clearly have no clue about how to focus their posts. Stupid BOLO's showing up on the retiree forum, HELLO readoff and offcier safety are the boards for that!!

#2 Roomates, who knows. That should be in the community announcment one

#3 Man do I agree with you on this one. Most people in computer services treat us like absolute pricks. Especially that old ******* who sits at the desk to the left when you first walk in. Ive heard him bad mouthing deputies when i was standing right there. Some of them are good guys and very busy. But alot do act like we are just a pain in the azz, when we are actually why they are there.

#4 Cops will continue to have domestics, cant be stopped. And it isnt just Deputies, all cops have been done for this. We are high on suicide, alcoholism, depression, and domestic violence. Hazzards of the job.

#5 Ten69er will never reveal his identity. He knwos if he did that alot of folks would want to kick his azz for some of the crap he has said.

#6 Well go ask Bob. And I have had a chevy kick my fords azz, so stop your *****ing.

IF YOU FEEL SO STRONGLY ABOUT THE FORDS, TRADE ME YOUR CHEVY FOR MY FORD.