PDA

View Full Version : this will have an impact on human life.

newyorker
03-08-2007, 10:47 PM
I don’t often post here but I thought this would be a fun and great topic to discuss.

Who thinks that by the end of this current (Presidential) administration, we will be at war with Iran? I’m tired of listening to talk radio and people who adopt other people’s points of view. Please be original and not another Rush Limbaugh.

Who believes that we are already on the verge of WWIII?

Everyone has their own political views and beliefs that we’re all entitled to so please respect each others views on this topic. This Topic interests me and I would love to hear what people think of this war and a possible world war.

I think we (USA) will engage in several small conflicts that will be completely blown out of proportion and will develop into a World War.

I didn’t major in politics in college and I’m not well educated in world affairs.

So, what do ya think? :?:

03-09-2007, 02:00 AM
world wars are a thing of the past

guerrilla warfare FTW

03-09-2007, 05:39 AM
THE FACT IS THAT THE BUSH ADMIN HAD F'ED UP THIS COUNTRY SOO BAD WITH THE WAR IN IRAQ, LIES, IMMIGRATION THAT IT IS GOING TO TAKE 30 YEARS TO GET IT BACK TO NORMAL! WE HAVE LOST THE MAJORITY OF EVERY ALLIE THAT PRIOR ADMIN'S BUILT FOR US AND WE NOW STAND ALONE IN THIS WORLD! THE ARMED FORCES NOW HAVE TO ADVERTISE LIKE A BURGER KING COMMERCIAL JUST TO ATTRACT OUR YOUTH TO JOIN THE SERVICE.

WELCOME TO THE VIETNAM WAR FOR OUR GENERATION!

WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF MEXICO!

WHY DO YOU THINK OUR HEALTH INSURANCE IS SOOOO HIGH? BECAUSE WE ARE PAYING FOR ALL THE UNINSURED AND ILLEGALS THAT CHECK INTO THE HOSPITAL AND NEVER PAY A THING!

LET'S TAKE ALL THE FOOD STAMP MONEY WE ARE GIVING TO THE ILLEGALS AND RAISE THE SALARY FOR L.E.O.'S SO THEN CAN AT LEAST BUY A HOUSE!

THIS IS NOT PREJUDICE JUST FACTUAL!

I FEEL BAD FOR G.W. TO HAVE THE HONOR IN HISTORY AS ONE OF THE WORST PRESIDENT'S OF ALL TIME!

03-09-2007, 02:37 PM
Actions of Presidents have long since been decided well after an event. Hind sight is twenty twenty and all that. Yall are freaking kidding yourselves if you think there were no WMD's in Iraq. There were and they were found, mostly chemical. But left wing tree huggers cant acknowledge that. And why should they with such pronounced and learned reps in the movie industry like George Clooney, Susan Surandona and Tim Robbins. There experts cuz they famous right? Screw that, the same morons gave Al Gore an award for a movie based on junk science.

Iraq has terrorists. So does Iran, North Korea, Afganistan, and Venezuala. So stop belly aching about it all. Youre the same puzzies that were all in a tizzy after 9/11 saying all the added security was good. Until it inconvenienced your flight and then its a civil rights violation. Screw you hippy tree huggers, go move to Africa and join the Peace Corps if your so dam caring.

03-09-2007, 04:10 PM
WOW! READ MY LIPS!

THAT MADE SENSE, LOTS OF WMD HUH! THEY FOUND NOTHING!
SADAM IS DEAD BECAUSE SR. DIDN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO FINISH THE JOB!

WE NEED THE TROOPS ON THE BORDER NOT GETTING BLOWN UP BY ROADSIDE BOMBS THEN NOT EVEN GETTING PROPER MEDICAL ATTENTION AT WALTER REED AND VA BENEFITS!

I BET ALL THE TROOPS WOULD BE BROUGHT BACK HOME QUICK IF YOU SENT BUSH'S DAUGHTERS OVER THERE.

IT WAS ALL LIES FROM THE BEGINNING AS TO WHY WE WERE THERE, OR AS IT WAS PUT, "WE HAD BAD INFORMATION".

I SUPPOSE IT IS OKAY TO INVADE NORTH KOREA NEXT?

03-09-2007, 04:24 PM
Here Moron:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/01/21/britain.kelly/index.html

I'm sorry they didnt find a shiny nuclear bomb for you, but Im fairly certain that Sadaam had some advanced warning that we were coming.

I'm so sick of the democrats and libs running their mouths about no WMD. If I tell a drug dealer that I will be serving a search warrant at his house in two hours, I bet the drugs will be gone. It took weeks to for US troops to get to bagdad. Gosh, and the Iraqi's didnt just leave WMD's everywhere for us to find?? Man thats weird. You ignorant as-shole.

Oh we had bad information, well I guess youve never worked with intel before. you have no clue how much info comes in every day and how its sorted and evaluated. But gosh arent you the prominent expert now. Again, ignorant as-shole.

And explain how Bush screwed VA hosptials up??? Im pretty sure they have been worse in the past, you ignorant as-shole.

And what border would you like them on genius?? God are you a deputy somewhere. Do you carry pink cuffs, ignorant as-shole?

03-09-2007, 04:30 PM
Wow, he was wrong, they couldnt pop em off in 45 mins, it may take days. gee, thats so slanted.

Try this:

http://usinfo.state.gov/products/pubs/iraq/threat.htm

http://www.carnegieendowment.org/publications/index.cfm?fa=view&id=1435&prog=zgp&proj=znpp

http://pajamasmedia.com/2006/09/_exclusive_secret_iraq_wmd_rep.php

http://www.mrc.org/press/2006/press20060623.asp

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/iraq/2006/06/iraq-060629-afps02.htm

There moron, read away[/u]

03-09-2007, 07:34 PM
open your eyes!

Well it is going soooo well, that they can't even get enough recruits for the armed services!

next thing you are going to tell me that Vietnam was a good idea!

So tell me where are our allies now?

How has this f-up war benefited the u.s.?

What is the Talibans connection with Iraq, oh I forgot the refused to help them or let them in their country!

HMMMMM what is Bush's approval rating? real damn high!

God forbid you think for yourself, open your eyes, and realize ooppps this may have been a bad idea!

Put the money in deporting illegals and protecting our borders. If 10 million illegals can walk accross the border and flood this country, what makes you think they are just mexican nationals?

God forbid if you are a Canadian or Bristish and are here illegally, they get deported faster than traffic ticket goes to trial.

newyorker
03-10-2007, 12:09 AM
Regarding Iraq, who knows what the top secrete folders contained that were on the president’s desk when he and his staff made the decision to invade? I don’t think it’s for us to know and I also believe that the media also gives a bit too much information out that is misleading and inaccurate to viewers. I also believe that there are times that the media provides tactical information to the enemy via live broadcast. There are things that the administration has done that I agree with and disagree with but I do respect the office.

I have been reading articles and watching the news and I see the build up of our armed forces in the Persian Gulf. Not too long ago Iran began military exercises, testing weapons and teasing our Navy (water/air space). Do you think that at some point something could go terribly wrong and things could get out of control quick with the beginning of a downed fighter?

Take a look at what’s going on over in Lebanon (Hezbollah), Israel, Syria, Pakistan, India and so on.
I don’t claim to be a Middle Eastern expert at all. There are so many publications out there filled with opinions from both democratic and republican parties. I believe most of these are written with agendas in mind.

What will happen if the 2nd set of United Nations sanctions don’t work and Israel takes it upon them selves to resolve the Iran nuclear enrichment program on its own? We are for sure going to get involved if not Israel doing it alone or jointly with the full backing of the US. Who will side with Iran? How many countries will become involved based on there own agenda and hidden agreements with Iran?

Now let’s throw into the picture China and their desire for Taiwan. What about North Korea, have we forgot them?
Here’s an interesting link I saw today from yahoo.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/china_army_o ... 6lUk8DW7oF (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/china_army_of_influence;_ylt=AqHYudE3Z_sVSgUMzH6lU k8DW7oF)

Its not just the Middle East is seems the escalation is happening everywhere.

Feel free to disagree but let’s not get personal here. This post was developed for fun and to share your opinions. If ya wanna smash someone’s opinion like mine. Go for it because I wont respond and entertain those of you that think I’m an a-hole for speaking of an interesting topic that has already affected our daily lives. BE SAFE