PDA

View Full Version : Advise

03-01-2007, 08:15 PM
What a shame that you guys have allowed this site to deteriorate to what it has now become.
You are throwing away the only vehicle that you had to allow those in management that care, and yes there are a few, to know what the problems are. This site bypasses the chain of command and allows you to voice your concerns directly. In the past the Sergeants, Lieutenants and Captains were telling the command staff what they wanted them to know, this site can neutralize this.
I recognize that due to the anonymous nature of this site there are quite a few Alpha Hotels that log on as HPD when they are not; however, at least attempt to deal with issues of substance from time to time

03-01-2007, 11:07 PM
Mr. Churro I finally beat you. You still could not answer any of my questions about the take home cars! You know why, because you are afriad of the truth! !! Nothing hurts like the truth!! Go ahead and ignored me, but to your friends they have seen that there is no way to answer some of my questions without admitting that you are part of a failed and less than professional police department. Who is amusing now, you GED'rs!

You barely deserve the $23 dollar extra duty rate. Yes other departments get more but they command their salaries with professionalism and respect. You clowns warrant shame and disgrace. I have made so many observations at the court house across from city hall. When I see the County officers they look so much more professional. There uniforms are ussually very well worn and they carry themselves in a professional manner. Not all but most. A County officer that is not professional is the exception and not the rule.

Oh GOD!! then I see the Hialeah Officers always joking in public and talking so loud. Their uniforms wrinkled and a non-military apearance unlike the County. Take home cars you know deep down I am right. Tell me you feel pride when you say you work for the Hialeah Police Department. You are the laughing stock of Dade County!!! Accept it and do something about it. But as long as you look for a handout and blame city hall for all of your problems you will get no where!!! Mr. Churro sorry if I made you CRY!!!!!!

:twisted: :evil:

03-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Mr. Centurion you are probably part of the high ranks that have made this place what it is. Talk about detiriorate!! Look around you. Look at our department if you can call it that. You actually think those realty money makers on our command staff really care about us. Do you think it is a coincidence that the Mayor, Chief, and many others are all involved in real estate in Sector six!! Come on they have their little fights but in the end it is them against us. I have a feeling you are them and not us.

Acutally you sound like a Lt. I once respected very much. Too bad he became a company man. The guy went from wrestling with 29 subjects to trying to wrestle with pan-handlers!!! In the end most do what is best for them. Some have aspirations of being a Captian or above and will play ball. So please get off your morale high horse and go get your captain bars!!!!

03-02-2007, 11:03 AM
You missed the whole point and turned it personal.
Good luck, you are going to need it.

03-02-2007, 12:08 PM
What a shame that you guys have allowed this site to deteriorate to what it has now become.
You are throwing away the only vehicle that you had to allow those in management that care, and yes there are a few, to know what the problems are. This site bypasses the chain of command and allows you to voice your concerns directly. In the past the Sergeants, Lieutenants and Captains were telling the command staff what they wanted them to know, this site can neutralize this.
I recognize that due to the anonymous nature of this site there are quite a few Alpha Hotels that log on as HPD when they are not; however, at least attempt to deal with issues of substance from time to time

I agree with ROD COP. Would you like us to believe that the chain of command does not know what is going on. They either created the problem or dont think it's important enough to change. We dont for one second believe that the command staff is going to read these post & change anything. If they do thats great, but what we are doing is venting amongs ourselves. You want to change things fine..

Change that new use of force criteria. I have to now write one for everyone that complaints of an injury & when police action was taken regardless if "I" use force or not.

Why is every station different when it comes to basic paper work. Same police Dept.

Why if the Dept. is FORCING someone to go to mandatory training, I can not take the day off.

Raise minimums. 4 officers per shift is unsafe.

Would you like me to go one. All these problems were created by the command staff. Do you agree or not?

03-03-2007, 03:46 PM
These are all excellent points.

Now answer these questions.
What event triggered that response?
Is the administration dealing the individual officer, or are we all being punished for the acts of one?
Who had input in to making that decision?

Once you answered all of these questions, you will know why.

03-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Very simple the use of force came from the detectives in robbery alledgely not doing them when subjects had injuries even though the detectives did not do those injuries. Secondly our chief alone made that decesion. Input!!! are you kidding. Come on only one person makes all the decesions here or puts any real input.

However, read your policies. I was talking to someone who had a very good point. The policy sent via e-mail by commander Diaz stated we had to do a use of force when we come into contact with any subject with injuries whether an arerst or not is made. What is a subject? Anyone is a subject. So why is AIU not doing use of forces on 17 with injuries? or Homicide when a person is killed?

You know what you cares, they will always win. That is just life.

:x

03-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Your chief's Use of Force Policy seems over the top and excessive!

Supervisor should prepare an Use of Force report when an officer uses force in an official capacity, whether on or off-duty, regardless whether an arrest is made, or when any of the following occur:

When a firearm is discharged, except in training, whether contact is made or not, and whether in or out of the jurisdiction.

Whenever an officer applies a degree of force or is involved in a struggle which results in an injury, e.g., k9 BITE, or death to the subject, any other individuals or is likely to cause injury or A COMPLAINT OF INJURY.

Whenever a chemical agent or TASER is discharged in the direction of, causes injury to a person.

Whenever there is an injury or a complaint of injury which results from guiding, holding, directing, or handcuffing of a person who offers resistance.

Whenever the PR24 or expandable defensive police baton is used as a striking instrument.

When an officer is the only injured party during the course of an arrest, and the criteria listed above do not apply the Use of Force report is not required.

When injuries are sustained by parties and inflicted by other(s) than the officer, a separate form should be used to document the findings, perhaps titled as an injured person.

However, color photographs must be take in all cases.

Source: An MDPD colleague's SOP.

03-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Very simple the use of force came from the detectives in robbery alledgely not doing them when subjects had injuries even though the detectives did not do those injuries. Secondly our chief alone made that decesion. Input!!! are you kidding. Come on only one person makes all the decesions here or puts any real input.

However, read your policies. I was talking to someone who had a very good point. The policy sent via e-mail by commander Diaz stated we had to do a use of force when we come into contact with any subject with injuries whether an arerst or not is made. What is a subject? Anyone is a subject. So why is AIU not doing use of forces on 17 with injuries? or Homicide when a person is killed?

You know what you cares, they will always win. That is just life.

I know the robbery incident triggered it..Why can't I just write it on my report & have I.D. come out like Iv'e been doing it for the last 10 years.. The funny thing is when you do one it gets kicked back.. Are we the participant officer or witness knobody knows. Every Sgt. in very station is doing it different. Good point on AIU & Homicide.

:x

03-05-2007, 11:34 PM
Centurian sorry about my comments I was just a little frustrated. Did not mean to take it out on you. This place gets to me more and more everyday. I am in the process with the County but it is so slow!! Also what i siad about that Lt. is was just anger. I guees it is time to move on when you start to attack your co-workers because of frustration.

03-05-2007, 11:38 PM
The pratice of using cell phones on duty will cease as of right now!! That is a direct order. I will start to get your vehicle numbers and e-mail them straight to your Chief every time I see one of you no the phone while in your police vehicle. You have been warned, I hope that as soon as I make an example out of one of you it will stop Clowns!

:twisted: :evil:

04-03-2007, 11:18 PM
HA ha

04-04-2007, 03:34 AM
[quote="Mr. Concepcion, COS"]The practice of using cell phones on duty will cease as of right now!! NO IT WILL NOT! I AM GOING TO USE MY CELL PHONE AS OFTEN AND AS MUCH AS I WANT! That is a direct order. YOU CAN STICK YOUR DIRECT ORDER UP YOUR 6! I will start to get your vehicle numbers and e-mail them straight to your Chief every time I see one of you [on] the phone while in your police vehicle. BURN YOUR FINGERS TYPING, I DON'T CARE! You have been warned, I hope that as soon as I make an example out of one of you it will stop Clowns! STOP FANTACIZING, YOU CAN'T DO $H!T!

04-04-2007, 03:38 AM
[quote="Mr. Concepcion, COS"]The practice of using cell phones on duty will cease as of right now!! NO IT WILL NOT! I AM GOING TO USE MY CELL PHONE AS OFTEN AND AS MUCH AS I WANT! That is a direct order. YOU CAN STICK YOUR DIRECT ORDER UP YOUR 6! I will start to get your vehicle numbers and e-mail them straight to your Chief every time I see one of you [on] the phone while in your police vehicle. BURN YOUR FINGERS TYPING, I DON'T CARE! You have been warned, I hope that as soon as I make an example out of one of you it will stop Clowns! STOP FANTASIZING, YOU CAN'T DO $H!T!

THAT'S RIGHT Con.

04-04-2007, 05:38 PM
I have heard a nasty rumor that myself and the Honorable Mayor have had a fallen out. When I heard this news from a source inside your department I was shocked. What tele-dramas you people are. First of all us more important people might have disagreements but in the end we always stick together against you lower persons. Always remember that some of us in higher social circles will always stick together against you riff-raff. By the way I was just brought up to speed on the meeting between the PBA reps and the Mayor next week.

I will give you a piece of advise agree to the fair proposal the Mayor will offer you or you will pay for it in the next contract negotiations. You can take that to the bank or perhaps you won't be taking it to the bank (That was funny if I say so myself).

To all of you new officers I am a very respected veteran of the HPD, who among other things was one of the chief proponents of the sub-station system. I will be posting advise for you young officers so you may have a long and decorated career at HPD like myself. Do not let those disgruntled veterans take the spirit out of you because you are better than that. Also always strive for the highest standards. Do not accept anything less. I left my legacy in sector four and I am very proud of what I accomplished there.

8)

04-04-2007, 06:01 PM
[quote="Councilman CAH, CVP"]I have heard a nasty rumor that myself and the Honorable Mayor have had a fallen out. When I heard this news from a source inside your department I was shocked. What tele-dramas you people are. First of all us more important people might have disagreements but in the end we always stick together against you lower persons. Always remember that some of us in higher social circles will always stick together against you riff-raff. By the way I was just brought up to speed on the meeting between the PBA reps and the Mayor next week.

I will give you a piece of advise (sic) [moron -- you used the verb instead of the noun advice] agree to the fair proposal the Mayor will offer you or you will pay for it in the next contract negotiations. You can take that to the bank or perhaps you won't be taking it to the bank (That was funny if I say so myself).

To all of you new officers I am a very respected veteran of the HPD, who among other things was one of the chief proponents of the sub-station system. I will be posting advise (sic) [again -- moron -- you used the verb instead of the noun advice] for you young officers so you may have a long and decorated career at HPD like myself. Do not let those disgruntled veterans take the spirit out of you because you are better than that. Also always strive for the highest standards. Do not accept anything less. I left my legacy in sector four and I am very proud of what I accomplished there.

YOU PATHETIC MORON, IF THE COUNCILMAN YOU PRESUME TO IMPERSONATE KNEW HOW BAD YOU MAKE HIM SOUND, HE WOULD HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE A SEWER RAT!