PDA

View Full Version : New Sheriff

03-01-2007, 08:05 PM
I hear that Carl Serpe is looking to run for Sheriff. I think that with his prior exp. , he would be a cop's sheriff. He has knowledge of alot of the troubles that are present with the current admin. and everyone knows he is loyal to all leo's. What do you think?

03-01-2007, 09:44 PM
who is he

03-01-2007, 11:46 PM
he's an ex nypd. he also owns carlucci's nd leaning tower resturants. he is very popular on the west side. he seems to know whats going on and hopes he can fix it.

03-01-2007, 11:58 PM
just what we need, more new yorkers!!!!!

03-02-2007, 12:48 AM
without northerners , you guys would still be eating roadkill and thistles. go back to your time/life civil war series. oh yeah , the ending is still the same.

03-02-2007, 09:46 AM
without northerners , you guys would still be eating roadkill and thistles. go back to your time/life civil war series. oh yeah , the ending is still the same.

Now that is funny right there, I dont care who you are.

03-02-2007, 02:59 PM
:shock: ARE YOU KIDDING!! Carl Serpe of Leaning Tower Pizza. He is a very nice guy.However, he has been selling Pizza for the last 15 years or so and has not been a cop for over 20years.What does he know about being a Sheriff (Maybe more than the guy who is Sheriff). As I have stated, we need to fine younger qualified people for sheriff not has beens. You have smiley O who was a Major under the last sheriff is thinking of running for that office.He is a has been also and did nothing for his 8year's.

There are qualified people who understand todays officers and their needs.
FOP has a duty to locate people who are qualified and get them to run for office....(LOOK TO THE FUTURE NOT THE PASS FOR OUR NEXT SHERIFF).

P.S. This is one country get off the North & South .Who cares where the next Sheriff comes from as long as he does his /or her job...

03-02-2007, 03:06 PM
Finding a sheriff is not the unions responsibility. If a candidate pops up that the members of the union like then they can endorse that candidate.

p.s. A country boy can survive

03-02-2007, 06:17 PM
I understand that one of our own is considering a run at the county to the north in 2008. And I yhink he would do a great job here, he is well known and highly regarded throughout the agency from above and below

03-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Finding a sheriff is not the unions responsibility. If a candidate pops up that the members of the union like then they can endorse that candidate.

p.s. A country boy can survive

The FOP and the PBA backed the sheriff we have now in his first election.Then he turned his back on them. Our FOP needs to look and fine someone that they investigated and who will work with them...

03-03-2007, 12:43 AM
i AGREE WITH SOME OF WHAT YOU SAID, CARL HAS BEEN OUT OF IT FOR TWO LONG NOW, HE IS A REALLY GOOD GUY WHO HAS A COPS
BEST INTERESTS BUT HE IS NOT THE ANSWER AT THIS POINT IN TIME, HOWEVER THE PREVIOUS MAJOR IS NOT THAT FAR REMOVED AND GIVEN
THE OPPORTUNITY WOULD DO A GOOD JOB, AS LONG AS HE IS WILLING TO WORK WITH OUR UNION WE NEED TO MAKE THAT A PRIORITY WITH
WHOEVER WE DECIDE TO SUPPORT AND I THINK WE SHOULD AT LEAST ENTERTAIN A MEETING WITH HIM TO SEE WHAT HE HAS TO OFFER

03-03-2007, 03:43 AM
Are you kidding???? You think Major 'make it look good' who did nothing to addresss issues then he worked for cannon is a candidate to be considered for the Sheriffs position?? We would end up with 30 year odl cars with new paint jobs...they may not run, but they look good. Ya know, you can put a dress on a pig, but underneath its still a pig.

03-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Are you kidding???? You think Major 'make it look good' who did nothing to addresss issues then he worked for cannon is a candidate to be considered for the Sheriffs position?? We would end up with 30 year odl cars with new paint jobs...they may not run, but they look good. Ya know, you can put a dress on a pig, but underneath its still a pig.

Look Major Smiley O is against all unions. He has stated this many times when he was a Major under Cannon. Also, he would make our agency a Hillsborough North.( LOOK TO THE FUTURE NOT THE PASS)