PDA

View Full Version : Friend of Al Sharpton Calls for Mass Murder of Whites

03-01-2007, 06:30 AM
See video of speech here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkQv_3xuUtQ

03-01-2007, 06:33 AM
The Nation of Islam has received concessions from the USDOJ Office of Community Oriented Policing Program. I think it was a grant of at least $300000.

03-02-2007, 08:30 AM
Whites only make up 8% of the world's population.

03-02-2007, 09:31 PM
If you watched that whole video, you would see that he was speaking in south africa, to south african's, about south african's. I seem to remember how badly the blacks were treated in that particular part of the world by whites, who are in power there. I'm guessing that the whole "kill whitey" is not too prevelant over here and I will sleep just as well as I did before seeing that video. The lesson here is context. You have to understand the whole circumstance of why the dude is saying what he is. Some bad things have happened to those people and I'm sure this is an extreme. Besides, he is pushing up daisies right now anyway.

03-03-2007, 12:15 AM
Does it really matter if Al Sarpton says his B/S in South Africa or the USA. He still is a racist by his own definition.

03-03-2007, 01:10 AM
you did not watch the video. it was not al. i do no support the guy, but ive never heard al call for the deaths of whites. the main topic of this thread is very mis-leading. that is like saying you think a certain way because of something your friend said. must be a times writer who started the thread. i make my own judgements about people.