PDA

View Full Version : Capt. Ferrantelli

02-28-2007, 06:24 PM
Congratulations and Kudos on the recent promotion of Capt. Ferrantelli.
This administration couldn't have made a better choice.
I'm sure Capt. Ferrantelli will serve with distinction and pride as he always
demonstrated in the past.

02-28-2007, 07:52 PM
Let's see if the NEXT Administration thinks this was a good choice :!:

02-28-2007, 08:55 PM
Does that mean he will have EVEN MORE stuff on his uniform shirt now??

02-28-2007, 09:48 PM
CONGRATULATIONS MIKE I HOPE THAT YOU STAY THE COURSE AS YOU HAVE FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS AND I WISH CONTINUED GOOD LUCK
AND SUCCESS FOR YOU. SOME WOULD QUESTION THIS MOVE BUT LOOK AT THE ALTERNATIVES THAT THERE WERE TO CHOOSE FROM I
CAN ONLY SAY IT IS A BETTER CHOICE THAN THE GUY WHO GOT IT LAST TIME, HE HAS BEEN UP MAJOR PAGES ARSE SINCE PAGE ARRIVED
WHEREAS I HAPPEN TO KNOW THAT MIKE HASN'T AND THAT MIKE HAS EARNED THE RESPECT OF HIS SUBORDINATES OVER THE LAST 5-6
YEARS WITH THE WORK HE HAS DONE IN N.P.R. AND BOOKING AS WELL I HOPE THAT HE KEEPS HIS FOCUS AND DOESN'T BECOME A SELLOUT LIKE BECKMAN

03-01-2007, 02:27 AM
why is beckman a sell out. atleast he will look up at you and acknowlege you when you walk past him in the hall way unlike the new capt. i havent seen the hulk even speak to a deputy before. he better get some practice in due to his new position. mike if your ready this please take notes, we dont like to be ignored. prove me wrong and take care of us we can always use help from the tower

03-01-2007, 08:46 AM
I wonder if "mike" works out with Jose Canseco, Barry Bonds or Sammy Sosa!!!

03-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Mike, still dealing with juice comments that started so many years ago because your buddy E.B. who was an admitted juicer couldn't keep his mouth shut. He was overheard (which wasn't hard, because he never shuts up) by K.C. (now a Lt.) who ran to his mother in law (C.K.) and the and she already hated you so the inquiries began. E.B. should be glad that you have never disclosed his indiscretions. Good Luck to you

03-01-2007, 04:44 PM
Is the new Captain going to have an addition put in his new office for Gilmore? When is the surgery scheduled to have his head pulled out of you're arse

03-03-2007, 01:58 AM
all natural right????? hmm were all cops here right??? the poorest investigator could come to a substantiated conclusion

03-03-2007, 02:40 AM
Is it the policy of PASCO S.O to never test for steroids. If they would Captain winstrail would blow up the test. I seen the guy at worlds gym and golds in palm harbor. I no he"s on something,,,,,,,,,natural my ass,,,test um. Oh and for you that dont know Windstrail is a steroid. Keep juicing you"ll prbaley make major soon.

03-04-2007, 01:18 PM
I used to think one would need college to make rank. Lately I have seen a couple Lts and Cpts made without college degrees. And to think I had a Lt, Cpt and Maj tell me I needed a degree! What I needed was connections, or some good dirt!

03-04-2007, 08:02 PM
and don't forget, if you're female, you can't get it period. IE Sandy Reid and Kathy Brown, both have master's degrees. Let's face it, the Sheriff wants to keep it a boys club and will even send them on duty.

03-04-2007, 08:04 PM
and don't forget, if you're female, you can't get it period. IE Sandy Reid and Kathy Brown, both have master's degrees. Let's face it, the Sheriff wants to keep it a boys club and will even send the boys to school on duty. You can justify anything if you want too. But slapping those to women down was crazy.

03-04-2007, 10:44 PM
yes , sandy got screwed , but with all the leo exp. capt. joe had , you can see why. how many arrests has he made and how long was he a road deputy for.

03-05-2007, 12:31 AM
Reid and Brown should do what Hoolan did back in 1992 and take it to the newspaper. She did an interview with the St. Pete Times the day before
the election saying that Jim Gillum sexually discriminated against women for promotion and he lost the election and she was rewarded with a set of
Lieutenant bars. Sandy is great and deserving but I thought Kathy was in the D.R.O.P.

03-07-2007, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the input barry, now go home and play.

You can't play in our sand box any more.

03-08-2007, 01:31 AM
IF YOUR REFERRING TO MY LAST POST MY NAME IS NOT BARRY NOR DO I KNOW ANY ONE NAMED BARRY WHAT DID YA SCREW HIM OVER TOO
SOME ONE MUST BE HITTING A SORE SPOT CAUSE YOU REALLY LASHED OUT THERE BUDDY

03-08-2007, 01:44 AM
a sand box serves 2 purposes one to entertain little children
and the other a larger version of a cat box so which is it there?

04-18-2007, 10:27 AM
Wow, I just heard LTMF is now CAPTMF. I almost wish I was still there. I thought that the EB move was right in lines with the Page way of thinking. But I guess with a new major there is new way of thinking. It is with intelligence. MF will make your reports look like a word search when he's done with it but, at least he cares. He will do things right or at at least to the point that he feels is right. Nobody is perfect and peolple will disagree with him at times but without a doubt he is a good choice for the agency and its members.

04-22-2007, 08:34 PM
FERRANROIDI WAS AN EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR CAPT. JUST ASK HIM, HE'LL TELL YOU. SOMEONE PISS TEST THIS SHMUCK AND GET RID OF HIM ONCE AND FOR ALL.

04-27-2007, 12:27 AM
he aint the only one test eb too and while your at it check dna never know which woman will come out of the wood work looking for child support