PDA

View Full Version : So What happen in the BIG MEETING 02-27-07?????

02-28-2007, 05:44 PM
anyone knows what happen??? no rumors please, just the facts........

03-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Please can one of the reps post some things that happened in the meeting. I am considering leaving the department an would like some information on the take home car issue and a couple others.

:?

03-06-2007, 12:10 AM
I'm not a REP. & I can tell you no take home cars. What else would you like to know.

03-06-2007, 02:56 AM
yo rookie! you need to flee NOW

03-06-2007, 07:27 PM
Walk up to a PBA rep in person if you want a straight answer. Vent, don't make life decisions with this site. Good luck and watch your 6.

03-07-2007, 02:11 AM
Funny,

I found 4 PBA reps and talked to them separately. I got a different answer about what happened at the meeting from all of them. I guess since each of them had their own agenda at the meeting, they heard and repeated what they want to.

03-07-2007, 03:44 PM
The hammer has been ****ed back and is ready to be pulled! I have a lot of respect for Sergio, but I never thought he would start to clean up you clowns so quickly! The investigation has begun with a special fact finding committee assigned to detect trouble makers. I warned all of you many times, but you decided to take Mr. Churro's GED'rs advise. Well for you officers in hot water the best thing you can do is to throw yourself at the mercy of the city and perhaps we will let you get off with a minor punishment.

However, if we do this do not think this means that I have forgotten about palm ave. However, a good way to start to beg for your jobs would be an apology to me in person and also on this website. On the website you can remain annonymous I will know if it is you, yes I am that good. Let this incident serve as a warning to all of you coffee drinking GED'rs!!!

Sector 1 will be cleaned up in no time thanks to the great station commander I helped put in place. While the last commander was a good man he was far too easy on you clowns! As soon as I get the apoligies I will speak to the command staff on your behave. See you on palm ave.

:twisted: :evil:

03-07-2007, 05:03 PM
[quote="Mr. Concepcion, COS"]The hammer has been ****ed back and is ready to be pulled! I have a lot of respect for Sergio, but I never thought he would start to clean up you clowns so quickly! The investigation has begun with a special fact finding committee assigned to detect trouble makers. I warned all of you many times, but you decided to take Mr. Churro's GED'rs advise [SIC, IS ADVICE YOU IGNORANT SLUT]. Well for you officers in hot water the best thing you can do is to throw yourself at the mercy of the city and perhaps we will let you get off with a minor punishment.

However, if we do this do not think this means that I have forgotten about palm ave. However, a good way to start to beg for your jobs would be an apology to me in person and also on this website. On the website you can remain annonymous [SIC, IS ANONYMOUS]I will know if it is you, yes I am that good. Let this incident serve as a warning to all of you coffee drinking GED'rs!!!

Sector 1 will be cleaned up in no time thanks to the great station commander I helped put in place. While the last commander was a good man he was far too easy on you clowns! As soon as I get the apoligies [SIC, IS APOLOGIES]I will speak to the command staff on your behave. See you on palm ave.

****cepcion you ignorant slut, the only FAILED GED IS YOU. YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL SIMPLE WORDS!

WE SHALL NEVER GENUFLECT [THAT MEANS BOW YOU IGNORANT SLUT] TO A SLUG LIKE YOU! WE HAVE NOT BEGUN TO FIGHT YOU! BRING IT!

03-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Señor Churro the fight is already over! The answer to your question is the officers in trouble will bow down, if they want to save themselves. I am sure when the accusations star to fly they will all turn on each other and I will just sit back and laugh. As far as my spelling I do not have time to spell check for you clowns.

Ask yourself how everyone of my predictions has come to past. I told you weeks ago that I had set up a special fact finding committee to look into you lazy GED'rs. You did not beleive me and the old station one commander was too nice to play ball. However, as soon as We put someone of trust in that position, heads begun to roll on the first day!! Talk to your GED'rs buddys if you do not beleive me. I have no reason to lie. This is just the beginning you insolent fool. Let me give you some good advise. Always try to be on the winning team! Obviously you are not as long as you keep driking coffee and not cleaning up palm ave. Just ask that large fellow in zone one how hot is is?

If these officers do not admit their shamless behaivior and beg their honorable station one commander for forgiveness they will pay dearly!!! That is a promise and you can take that to the bank. I only feel sad for Sergio, since he has been apointed to do such a hard job of cleaning sector one of all the riff raff GED'rs. It is not a job I would envy. However, I beleive Sergio possesses the integrity, honor, and leadership to get the job done as he always has despite of personal cost to him.

All of you GED'rs should stand back and learn a few things from your new commander. I am waiting for my apology officers and don't party too hard (HaHaHa)!!!!!!

03-07-2007, 10:24 PM
Your right, I've heard different versions of the meeting too. In that case, maybe we need another meeting with our PBA reps. A lot of younger guys need an answer for their future... time is money.

Its been some time since I've read/ posted here ... DC COS is fake and boring ... after the millionth thread and billionth paragragh that he infested by repeating himself over and over .... You have become SPAM, I just stopped reading it. I prefer flipping through the insightful pages Biblical Aramaic Grammar Theology Book then to drain my GED brain with DC COS/ Sr Churro banter (Sr, its not worth it).

Its easy, hit "Page Down" until the DC COS post passes ... then continue the thread. Enough lexical intrusions for one day. Good luck in this department and all others that your interested in.

03-07-2007, 10:39 PM
Resign! Oh I am rolling on the floor Señor Churro!!! Most of you GED'rs could not get hired in Opa-Locka. The only ones that get hired are the ones that leave right away before they are contaminated by the Hialeah coffee drinking mentality. I wish most of you would resign it would be the best thing that happened to this great city. It would give us a fresh start. But we can start with a couple of sector one officers that are in the hot seat! However, as I stated before a simple apology will suffice for me and some hard work on Palm ave.

The truth of were the power lies has finally got to you Mr. Churro. Only now do you see what power is. As far as resigning do you really think those GED'rs who live life as if they had a college degree and have outrages mortgages and expensive cars can really resign? That is the funniest thing I have heard. As I told you before if most of you were professional police officers of high quality like the County you would not be here in the first place.

Ask yourself why would a doctor work for a firm that pays him less and offers such few benefits as compared to his Colleagues? There’s only one reason because that doctor is well below average and has no other options. If you put 2 and 2 together you will see that is the case here in Hialeah. Seriously what kind of idiot would work in a place where you get paid less than almost anyone else, that you are the only ones without the benefit of a take home car, and your extra duty rate is $23, well below anyone else? You know why? Hialeah cops are a bunch of Coffee drinking, lazy, GED'rs who could not make it anywhere else that’s why!

Seriously why would any decent cop work for Hialeah unless they could not meet the standards somewhere else. You guys are pathetic, little men that only live for that little power you have when you put on those uniforms.

I will however give you one good piece of advise. have those officers and that large fellow beg the commander in sector one quickly before our patience runs out. I will no longer say apologize because they should beg to have brought such disgrace to such a fine Commander as Sergio!

03-08-2007, 12:45 AM
Sir, these are the kind of personal attacks that will make me seek as much discipline as possible on your fellow sector 1 officers. I have never made any personal attacks against any of you. I have attack you as a whole because your dismal record as a police department warrant such an attack. You lack the professionalism of most south Florida departments and the sad part is that most of you do not care. I have made it my personal mission to turn the police department around. My first major step was having my dear friend Sergio take over as sector 1 station commander.

However, I did so because I think it is best for the department and would have never recommended such a move to the mayor if Sergio was no the best person for the job, regardless of personal friendships. It is sad that Sergio has had to crack the whip so early in his tenured as sector 1 commander, but he was left very little choice by the GED’rs in that sector. Much like the great commander in sector 4, Sergio will face many problems with the GED’rs mentality of what is police work. Simply put police work is what we at city hall, who pay your salary say it is. Period!

The only thing I am debating at this moment is how many hours of suspension those GED’rs should get in sector 1? I do not want to seem too harsh, but by some of the comments on this website and the attitudes I see everyday in the city I am afraid I must recommend harsh penalties for those malcontents.

By the way I had a run in with two of your ignorant reps the other day. Who do you think you are Sirs? The next time you see me you will acknowledge me or you will be on my special fact finding committee list. That is the type of attitudes that will make those officers in sector 1 suffer more than they have to.

Please resign and go to other departments the city will be much better without you. Perhaps when we get the quality of officers the citizens of Hialeah deserve, only then can we talk about take home cars and other benefits. Remember it is not that the city does not want to give those benefits; the city does not want to give those benefits to you GED’rs!