PDA

View Full Version : Questions

02-27-2007, 03:55 PM
Are there any Certified Collier County Sheriffs Deputies that would be willing to instant message with a Civilian employee with the CCSO. I am debating on whether or not I really want to go Certified and thought it might help if I asked some questions. If anyone is interested, my screen name on AIM is CJOLaliberte2003 or on Yahoo its JulieAnna220. Thanks!

02-27-2007, 06:58 PM
If you are a civillian employee then you should have access to deputies everyday. Try asking your questions to them in person, I think you will find a better response and willingness to help.

By the way, are you a student clerk?

02-28-2007, 05:03 AM
No, I am not a student clerk. I would ask the deputies the questions I have in person but usually they seem too busy when I come in. I work afternoon shift so most of them are not around in the building when I get there. Plus some of the questions I have, I would rather ask them through the internet. I know it sounds stupid but I have my reasons. I was supposed to have a ride along tomorrow with a D2 deputy but he has a mandatory class he has to go to for the next few days so I did all that shadow paperwork for nothing. I was planning on asking him the questions I had. I am getting kind of discouraged about finding a deputy available to shadow. Most of the deputies I know work behind a desk now.