PDA

View Full Version : Promotions very soon

02-20-2007, 05:22 AM
I heard that after Sgt. Velasquez gets his promotion, they are going to promote 3 officers to the rank of Major; appointed by the Mayor. One Lt. is getting promoted to Deputy Chief. I also heard that Concepcion is going to be the new PIO for the police department with a DC as his driver (the other DC will drive the other PIO), and that five sergeants are getting promoted to Captain.

The whole CRT is getting promoted to sergeants for their outstanding contributions to the critical incidents e-mail group for arresting misdmeanor crimes that do not meet the standard for that group of e-mails. Special pay for detectives that also contribute to the critical incident e-mail group with non essential information like misdemeanor crimes arrests. Reduction in pay for patrol since they cannot even find a 29 in progress.

They are creating one e-mail group to provide information on vagrants and flower vendors to share with detectives, they are going to cancel the new criminal activity e-mail group since the last thing officers do on the road is deal with that, unless vendors and panhandlers are consider criminals.

Only in the City of Progress, backwards that is. MDPD is hiring and they will start us at step 4 with a take home, no contributions to retirement, unlimited uniforms, a toll card (cops in Hialeah don't know what that is, is use at the tolls as non-revenue), and the most important, they abide by the CIVIL SERVICE RULES.

02-21-2007, 12:30 PM
All of you lazy cops are about to be shaped up. I am so happy that the injustice!! that was done to Lt. Velasquez has finally been corrected. Such an honorable man has had to endure much. Finally the leadership that is demonstrated in Sector 4 will be put to the test around the entire city. For all of you that did not take me seriously, now you see my power! There is a price for loyalty or lack there of! The Hialeah Police Department will soon have renew integrity and leadership that it has lacked at the higher ranks for a while now. I have total faith that the honorable Lt. Velasquez will help clean up palm Ave with his leadership.

I have put together a special task force headed by myself and some officers handpicked by Lt. Velasquez to take care of this pan-handling problem that all of you lazy cops are unwilling to do.

God it is good to be king. Many people told me that this promotion could not happen, but through hard work anything is possible. Now that I have a partner in the force like Lt. Velasquez those of you that have posted negative comments about the great city of hialeah are in for a treat. The court orders, yes I said court orders you idiots, for the IP adresses of those of you that have made negative comments on this website should be in within a week and then please, there will be no hole small enough for you cowards to hide in. There will be discipline for all of you! I suggest you beg for mercy now because next week I will personally recommend to have the full power of the city come down on all you trash talking individuals!!!

Also the IA unit is now on what we like to call proactive mode!!! Let me see you drinking coffee not on a signal, you will be sent 05 in a heart beat! Last night IA began to monitor you trouble makers. I am giving you warning because you clowns can not stay out of trouble even when you have been formally wanrned. Just remember as you sit in front of the Mayor for your punishment I will be there in his office and you will not be smilling!!!! No more warnings from me, my battle has been won and the next step will be enforcement action. So please smile for the camera and your worksheets better fit the Tel-Trak readout!!!! :twisted: :)

02-21-2007, 02:10 PM
[quote="Mr. Concepcion, COS"]All of you lazy cops are about to be shaped up.

Thank goodness, you are back! I was beginning to think that you had runaway like a cowardly female dog! But no, like a true martinet you are back and more sardonic than before. Your antics are so hilarious that they ought to be illegal. You are a killer, killer. As I type, I can hardly control my laughter! Please don't take so long in between posts, this site was getting too trite and frankly boring!

PS: Do your due diligence on the court orders. Legal efforts to muzzle this site, by exposing its posters, have twice been rejected by Florida Appeals Courts. It seems that posted officers' opinions, are protected by the First Amendment. What an inconvenience, huh?

02-21-2007, 06:10 PM
I have had enough of you, you little person. Senor Churro as you call yourself mark my words I am coming after you. If you are a Hialeah Police Officer you will pay dearly and so will your friends. Guilty by association, that is not protected by the first admendment! I like the ignorant words you use like sardonic or whatever that was. Is this your lowly attempt to tell me that you have read the dictionary. You will beg me for your job before this is over that I promise you the gloves are off!! :twisted: :evil:

02-21-2007, 08:00 PM
I have had enough of you, you little person. Senor Churro as you call yourself mark my words I am coming after you. If you are a Hialeah Police Officer you will pay dearly and so will your friends. Guilty by association, that is not protected by the first admendment [SIC]! I like the ignorant words you use like sardonic or whatever that was. Is this your lowly attempt to tell me that you have read the dictionary. You will beg me for your job before this is over that I promise you the gloves are off!! :twisted: :evil:

Oh Mr. Concepcion, please have mercy on my stomach! I can hardly type this reply. I'm rolling!. This time you really out did yourself with your wry humor! Have you considered being a stand up comedian? You should, you know. Talent like yours is a gift. Frankly, you should explore a career in comedy, for you are hilariously funny! Please, oh please, promise to keep it coming? You make this otherwise dreary site worth visiting and posting, thanks!

PS: I corrected your spelling of "amendment!" But what the heck, you are a comedic genius!

02-21-2007, 08:29 PM
Enough Mr. Churro for this you will be Castigated!!! I promise you. I met kids like you on the play ground before. You think because you carry a gun you are a bigger man! You make me sick! You will tremble before me like you did before Raul! With your big gun and uniform shaking in your shoes because you are not sure if you still have a job. You are pathetic!

Actually most of you become cops because you are little power hungry people. Lt. Velasquez is one of the few rare breed that became a police officer because of a genuine want to help the people in this city. I wish we had 300 more like him. But you Mr. Churro soon the caper will be up and your identity will be known. Remember this is not like the movies, here Zorro will lose!

Personnally I am beginning to beleive that you Mr. Churro are not a Hialeah Police Officer because if you were you would be too afriad to keep posting like many have become. Lately if you notice not many people are posting negative comments because they know I am wacthing their every move. Before this is all said and done you will be Castigated Mr. Churro!! :twisted: :evil:

02-21-2007, 10:00 PM
Before this is all said and done you will be Castigated Mr. Churro!! :twisted: :evil:[/quote]

Tell me Mr. C, how do they do it? How do Julio and his management team get any work done with you around, distracting them with your unbelievable sense of cynical humor?

By the way, clearly you are a burgeoning artist, but if you have plans to make it in the big show, you must work on your spelling. I admit it, I was impressed with your use of the term "Castigated!" it's a start!

Segueing as to why HPD officers aren't posting, perhaps because you've monopolized the site with your risible comments? More realistically, though, like me they too might be rolling before their desktops and aren't able to post. You are just uncannily funny! I have to take a break, my abdominal muscles are cramping from laughing so much.

02-21-2007, 11:10 PM
You are right, it is because we are rolling. I saw Ms. Concepcion at Palm Art and she looked devily ravishing! You were dressed to the nines!!! I wonder were you ascertained such lovely threads. I know all the women are consumed with envy by the manner in which you sport your fashion threads. I want to be in your designer shoes so I can wear such spunky threads like that black blazer you were showcasing!! Your are the man... I think!! I want your job so I can harass the chief, tell on everyone, smoke good cigars while wearing top notch designer clothing. Woo hoo!!!

02-21-2007, 11:43 PM
When did Tim Hardaway get on this blog? It's nice to work in a department with men like Sergio. HPD, where men are men and chickens are nervous!

02-22-2007, 12:41 AM
I heard that the Feds. are investigating City Hall, have fun Concepcion. Your days are counted.

02-22-2007, 01:05 AM
I heard that the Feds. are investigating City Hall, have fun Concepcion. Your days are counted.

My fellow officers, lets 07 Concepcion's posts every time this whinnying, pencil neck, effeminate post his-her diatribes. Even if we just type XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXS to obliterate his BS!

02-22-2007, 11:41 PM
The jokes are over!!! The first of many have fallen. When you go back to work Monday you will see one of your fellow officers will be soon getting formal disciplinary action for drinking coffee and not doing his job. But this is only the beginning! The castigation has just begun.

The idiot that qouted those FBI figures, those are only suggestions and are not the national standard, just look at the city of Miami!!!! As far as the spelling I don't have time to use spell check on you idiots!!! Actually I think you understand better with the bad writting. After all most of you have but barely a high school degree (Pre-FCAT). Most of you would not even have a high school degree if the FCAT would have been around!!!

Terror, no that is not what I am about. What I am about is for those of you that think that you can do what ever type of police work or lack of it you want must be stopped. Lets face it you do what you do for a paycheck, so get off your high horses! You are probably worst than politicians, at least they do not lie to themselves!!!

By the way ask your buddy how it feels to get a 20 hour suspension for drinking coffee and eating while not on a signal! The Cheif will probably only give him 10 hours even though I personally recommended 20 hours. It burns you that you must and will answer to me when and where I pelase!!! Get over it and do your jobs that is what you get paid to do. By the way tell those ignorant PBA Reps to walk litely during the meeting on tuesday if they do not want my personal attention to focus on them. By the way two of the reps are in our circle now!!!! and there is one that is going to fall fast and hard!!!
:twisted: :evil: